Post: JonoEfthy's CFG Patch V6 **INFECTIONS & MOD MENU & MORE**
07-24-2011, 09:42 AM #1
JonoEfthy
[move]^_^[b]Dubstep[/b]^_^[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OLD! Check Out My New v7 Here: You must login or register to view this content.
Thanks again for 4400+ downloads Smile
Last edited by JonoEfthy ; 08-24-2011 at 07:04 AM. Reason: v7.0.0 <3

The following 46 users say thank you to JonoEfthy for this useful post:

04jberry, Ada Wong, aerosoul94, MeowDev, ant599, Baby-panama, bnader, campbell-04, Chill, CleanMODSHD, dezy., Downhunter, Drug, FAKA_ELITE, Beats, Implicit, JohnnyChuttz, Kakashii, kevin46571, Koltz, Matt1511, mattyjkilledme, MeNtaL__, method1278, nch90, NZWarrior, Platinum G, QsM, Rainbow Gravity, ReX-05, S_izykame, sergskate13, skitterz, Solid Snake, Swiftbarryman_, T_m_b07, Thibaut27, Top_Dog_Uk, trilispy, uhChad, xG-Tank, YouRecognizeMe, User2340034u, zVirus
07-25-2011, 11:13 PM #101
JonoEfthy
Originally posted by zBANE View Post
the perk infection worked once and then every time i do it. it gives me a weird error?
it is a very big code and therefor unstable with too many people in the lobby.
07-25-2011, 11:24 PM #102
JonoEfthy
Originally posted by o View Post
yo efthy i was just wondering does your aim assist work online without out being host or o u have to be host for it to work Winky Winky
no you dont need to be host to use it

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

Originally posted by EaSt
Beast Patch bro.. But does the UAV infection work ? ..thnx:420:
it has allways worked... but host only

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 AM ----------

Originally posted by lt
alright Jonoefthy i can tell you that the UAV infection, derank lobby, and the friendly fire toggle in a online game won't work
uav does work but the infected HAS to be host, derank was a test and i forgot to clean out the test menu, and friendly fire...? i dont have that code in there...?

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

Originally posted by 1 View Post
M8 Gold Deagle Dont work i cant get it
FAQs................. you have to get sum1 to copy cat your class with it, thats the only way ive found in 1.12

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

Originally posted by iiicasikiii View Post
Does this have red box?
yes on the super aim assist

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

Originally posted by Maty360414 View Post
buddy your maxed out on friends :(
i allways am haha, send me a message ill add ya tonight
07-25-2011, 11:30 PM #103
zVirus
Haters Gonna Hate
Originally posted by JonoEfthy View Post
no you dont need to be host to use it

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

it has allways worked... but host only

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 AM ----------

uav does work but the infected HAS to be host, derank was a test and i forgot to clean out the test menu, and friendly fire...? i dont have that code in there...?

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

FAQs................. you have to get sum1 to copy cat your class with it, thats the only way ive found in 1.12

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

yes on the super aim assist

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

i allways am haha, send me a message ill add ya tonight

do you think this would work?

"g_teamname_axis resetstats;g_teamname_allies defaultStatsInit"

For a derank lobby?
07-25-2011, 11:31 PM #104
JonoEfthy
why does everyone keep asking about uav infection....its not in the menu but i did leave it in the patch bi-accident (even tho i put it in an olddd version of my patch ages ago aswell) stare

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

Originally posted by TeamCEG View Post
do you think this would work?

"g_teamname_axis resetstats;g_teamname_allies defaultStatsInit"

For a derank lobby?
wont make a difference, i tried resetstats and defaultStatsInit but neither worked...
07-25-2011, 11:33 PM #105
zVirus
Haters Gonna Hate
why does everyone keep asking about uav infection....its not in the menu but i did leave it in the patch bi-accident (even tho i put it in an olddd version of my patch ages ago aswell) stare

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

wont make a difference, i tried resetstats and defaultStatsInit but neither worked...

ok just wondering Happy

what do you plan in adding into your 6.1?
07-25-2011, 11:36 PM #106
JonoEfthy
Originally posted by TeamCEG View Post
ok just wondering Happy

what do you plan in adding into your 6.1?
so far ive done this
Originally posted by another user
v6.1.0-All Maps in map menu
-18 players in kick menu
-Kick menu now has an option to list players in the console (console will turn on when you enter the kick menu and turn off when you leave it) <--- need to test this
-DPAD LEFT is now used to exit sub menus or the menu itself, but when the menu is closed it will be used for noob tubes (dpad left is so that you can exit a sub menu or the menu itself while spectating)
-Improved look of main menu
-Minor tweaks & bug fixes
-Changed friends list in Quick Menu to Toggle Knife Range

give suggestions?
07-25-2011, 11:41 PM #107
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
Got a question? read the FAQ below BEFORE posting! thnx Smile

***NOTE THIS PATCH CANNOT BE EDITED BY DEFAULT!***
I and other patch makers have made our patch un-editable by default to stop leechers taking our work constantly, it is however still possible to edit the patch and use it, i will not be releasing my original xbox patch (unless i change my mind lol).
Those who are not leechers and have a small or greater knowledge of patch editing can still edit the patch by getting a new patch an copy n pasting the codes into it, just make sure the cfg names all match!!

You don't need FF viewer to edit a patch!! All you need is offzip & packzip and a small amount of brains. Why does everyone forget you can still do patches manually No
07-25-2011, 11:42 PM #108
JonoEfthy
Originally posted by chocomonkey321 View Post
You don't need FF viewer to edit a patch!! All you need is offzip & packzip and a small amount of brains. Why does everyone forget you can still do patches manually No
i know... far out do i have to explain this again -.-
07-25-2011, 11:45 PM #109
zVirus
Haters Gonna Hate
so far ive done this
give suggestions?

hmm freeze and unfreeze would be nice Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo