Post: Campbell-04 V3 1.12 PATCH PREVIEW. Never Before Seen Hacks!! 1.11 Style
10-04-2011, 04:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Check Out the Preview Video of My V3 Below! Also Disregard the FPS stuff (It will be removed). Check out the times below for the video if you want to skip ahead.:
0:00-1:00 --preview of the menu style
1:00-1:13 --dive perk
1:13-1:20 --explosive bullets, ALSO NOTE THE SCAVENGER PERK, which i do not have equipped!
1:40-1:50 --more explosive bullets +Scavenger Perk without having it equipped.. I am able to give self ALL perks.. not just scavenger
1:50- End of Video --Flying (UFO Mode Like).All Hacks combined
Sorry there is no preview of my infection, but you will eventually see what i have been stirring up. AND YES THIS IS 1.12

WATCH IN HD!

Whats up NGU Community,
We are getting closer to MW3 everyday and I have decided to release a little preview of my V3. This V3 has never before seen stuff in mw2 (stuff we didnt even see in 1.11). Lets get on with it:

THESE ARE ALL SELF MODS!
-Give self perks (including perks that were removed from gameplay)..check out the video of the dive perk..also note that i have scavenger without having scavenger as a perk. You can Also GIVE PERKS!
-Flying (Pretty much a UFO Mode)..In video
-Explosive Bullets (Kill people without even being near them!)..Use it when flying and its amazing

I also have the best infections in 1.12
-I am currently able to infect UAV,Aim assist, wall hack, everyone hears everyone,super speed+ANY OTHERS, ALL in one infection. In this infection, i can also create a workaround for pressing select/start (this is not an APAD infection!)..It is my own research..Which will enable us to give SMALL menus!
-I am also able to bind any button to do anything in this infection style!
DISREGARD THE FPS SIGN in The video (any of this will be removed once released)

The menu style is really smooth and there is no lag on scrolling..etc. I am still working on some features and adding some other stuff that i have found. This patch curently has a lot of never before seen material and i thought that i would show everyone. This will include all of the mods available for 1.12 including anything that has been newly released (modded model 1887..including the AKimbos!...Ingame clan editor..etc!) This Preview does not feature everything that I currently am holing back, buy you get the idea
This is the beginning of a new era of 1.12 hacking. Feel free to comment and tell me what you think. I know there will be some haters telling me not to release it.. But i have worked hard on this and i need some respect for that. It will EVENTUALLY be released and that is inevitable.

SOME EXTRA NOTES:
-THIS DOES NOT REQUIRE DEV MODE..I CAN USE IT IN GAMES RIGHT NOW
-THE MENU LAYOUT MAY CHANGE BEFORE RELEASE, I MAY CHANGE COLORS/STYLE
-DO Not Hate.
Last edited by campbell-04 ; 10-04-2011 at 11:52 PM.

The following 49 users say thank you to campbell-04 for this useful post:

04jberry, Amanda, bkburger13, BvB-09r-_-N!c0, Cien, Clouds, crazywildjoka, CrEaTiiOn_BuRn, DeezShinyNutz, dezy., DJ-MERKEL, Doggy3, FAKA_ELITE, fluffyTHEnutsak, GE90, itsinitial, JonoEfthy, joolsno1killa, Jeremy, K-Snody, Kakashii, KCxFTW, lbalancel, LittleMidget16, lovebros, User23434, Monster-Energy, morgan8088, Mr. Bean, Murt, mw2alltheway, NGUMODDEDLOBBY, Platinum G, PryZeex, PWW_Commander, RADDY1993, Rea, ReJeKTz-, SiLLiKaLaX, STyLe_JapaN, Theipwnd, Threatz2Fresshh, TONEY777, Vanz, Xanadu, xBRz_fri3dL, xVz, User2340034u, zFlaVouR

The following 2 users groaned at campbell-04 for this awful post:

iTruceFret, Dope.
10-04-2011, 04:56 AM #2
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
look great wen i get my new 3.55 ps3 il defo be hosting this Smile
10-04-2011, 04:59 AM #3
zVirus
Haters Gonna Hate
Originally posted by 04 View Post
Check Out the Preview Video of My V3 Below! Also Disregard the FPS stuff (It will be removed). Check out the times below for the video if you want to skip ahead.:
0:00-1:00 --preview of the menu style
1:00-1:13 --dive perk
1:13-1:20 --explosive bullets, ALSO NOTE THE SCAVENGER PERK, which i do not have equipped!
1:40-1:50 --more explosive bullets +Scavenger Perk without having it equipped.. I am able to give self ALL perks.. not just scavenger
1:50- End of Video --Flying (UFO Mode Like).All Hacks combined
Sorry there is no preview of my infection, but you will eventually see what i have been stirring up. AND YES THIS IS 1.12

WATCH IN HD!

Whats up NGU Community,
We are getting closer to MW3 everyday and I have decided to release a little preview of my V3. This V3 has never before seen stuff in mw2 (stuff we didnt even see in 1.11). Lets get on with it:

THESE ARE ALL SELF MODS!
-Give self perks (including perks that were removed from gameplay)..check out the video of the dive perk..also note that i have scavenger without having scavenger as a perk. You can Also GIVE PERKS!
-Flying (Pretty much a UFO Mode)..In video
-Explosive Bullets (Kill people without even being near them!)..Use it when flying and its amazing

I also have the best infections in 1.12
-I am currently able to infect UAV,Aim assist, wall hack, everyone hears everyone,super speed+ANY OTHERS, ALL in one infection. In this infection, i can also create a workaround for pressing select/start (this is not an APAD infection!)..It is my own research..Which will enable us to give SMALL menus!
-I am also able to bind any button to do anything in this infection style!
DISREGARD THE FPS SIGN in The video (any of this will be removed once released)

The menu style is really smooth and there is no lag on scrolling..etc. I am still working on some features and adding some other stuff that i have found. This patch curently has a lot of never before seen material and i thought that i would show everyone. This will include all of the mods available for 1.12 including anything that has been newly released (modded model 1887..including the AKimbos!...Ingame clan editor..etc!) This Preview does not feature everything that I currently am holing back, buy you get the idea
This is the beginning of a new era of 1.12 hacking. Feel free to comment and tell me what you think. I know there will be some haters telling me not to release it.. But i have worked hard on this and i need some respect for that. It will EVENTUALLY be released and that is inevitable.

Only issue is its not "unseen" lol

Blame ITheFallenI :p
But looks sick :y:
10-04-2011, 05:01 AM #4
Originally posted by xX View Post
look great wen i get my new 3.55 ps3 il defo be hosting this Smile

Thanks man. I have worked hard on making this, but there are some extra things i still want to add. Give it some time and you will see the release~!

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Originally posted by zVirus View Post
Only issue is its not "unseen" lol

Blame ITheFallenI :p
But looks sick :y:

Well it is to most people, as I have not shown anybody but him lol. I knew he would show it to a selected bunch, but i didn't really care haha. I decided that I had to show him my little secret lol.
Last edited by campbell-04 ; 10-04-2011 at 05:03 AM.
10-04-2011, 05:04 AM #5
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Thanks man. I have worked hard on making this, but there are some extra things i still want to add. Give it some time and you will see the release~!
well u have delivered a gd patch again and we can tell that u have worked hard to get it as good as it. Also what r u trying to add to it ?
10-04-2011, 05:05 AM #6
Originally posted by xX View Post
well u have delivered a gd patch again and we can tell that u have worked hard to get it as good as it. Also what r u trying to add to it ?

Just some little tweaks and different available mods. I am building on some of these new mods that i have (such as the ones above)
10-04-2011, 05:07 AM #7
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Just some little tweaks and different available mods. I am building on some of these new mods that i have (such as the ones above)
ok cool gd look and again i cnt wait 4 this

The following user thanked Xx--AIDAN--xX for this useful post:

campbell-04
10-04-2011, 05:23 AM #8
Originally posted by lt
holy shit this will **** up 1.12 for sure and amazing job

lol yea, but there are so many possible outcomes:
1)MW2 may get patched before anyone is able to use this awesomeness
2)Mw3 might be so sick that no one even plays mw2
lol but like the moderators have posted, it is going to get patched ..eventually.
10-04-2011, 05:28 AM #9
Doggy3
Bounty hunter
lol yea, but there are so many possible outcomes:
1)MW2 may get patched before anyone is able to use this awesomeness
2)Mw3 might be so sick that no one even plays mw2
lol but like the moderators have posted, it is going to get patched ..eventually.

Looks great but I will be so mad if u release soon lol my three laptops are broken and getting fixed until the 17 btw great

The following user groaned Doggy3 for this awful post:

infinity_hacker
10-04-2011, 05:30 AM #10
Originally posted by Doggy3 View Post
Looks great but I will be so mad if u release soon lol my three laptops are broken and getting fixed until the 17 btw great

Thanks man, and no worries, you should be alright

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo