Post: Campbell-04 V3 1.12 PATCH PREVIEW. Never Before Seen Hacks!! 1.11 Style
10-04-2011, 04:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Check Out the Preview Video of My V3 Below! Also Disregard the FPS stuff (It will be removed). Check out the times below for the video if you want to skip ahead.:
0:00-1:00 --preview of the menu style
1:00-1:13 --dive perk
1:13-1:20 --explosive bullets, ALSO NOTE THE SCAVENGER PERK, which i do not have equipped!
1:40-1:50 --more explosive bullets +Scavenger Perk without having it equipped.. I am able to give self ALL perks.. not just scavenger
1:50- End of Video --Flying (UFO Mode Like).All Hacks combined
Sorry there is no preview of my infection, but you will eventually see what i have been stirring up. AND YES THIS IS 1.12

WATCH IN HD!

Whats up NGU Community,
We are getting closer to MW3 everyday and I have decided to release a little preview of my V3. This V3 has never before seen stuff in mw2 (stuff we didnt even see in 1.11). Lets get on with it:

THESE ARE ALL SELF MODS!
-Give self perks (including perks that were removed from gameplay)..check out the video of the dive perk..also note that i have scavenger without having scavenger as a perk. You can Also GIVE PERKS!
-Flying (Pretty much a UFO Mode)..In video
-Explosive Bullets (Kill people without even being near them!)..Use it when flying and its amazing

I also have the best infections in 1.12
-I am currently able to infect UAV,Aim assist, wall hack, everyone hears everyone,super speed+ANY OTHERS, ALL in one infection. In this infection, i can also create a workaround for pressing select/start (this is not an APAD infection!)..It is my own research..Which will enable us to give SMALL menus!
-I am also able to bind any button to do anything in this infection style!
DISREGARD THE FPS SIGN in The video (any of this will be removed once released)

The menu style is really smooth and there is no lag on scrolling..etc. I am still working on some features and adding some other stuff that i have found. This patch curently has a lot of never before seen material and i thought that i would show everyone. This will include all of the mods available for 1.12 including anything that has been newly released (modded model 1887..including the AKimbos!...Ingame clan editor..etc!) This Preview does not feature everything that I currently am holing back, buy you get the idea
This is the beginning of a new era of 1.12 hacking. Feel free to comment and tell me what you think. I know there will be some haters telling me not to release it.. But i have worked hard on this and i need some respect for that. It will EVENTUALLY be released and that is inevitable.

SOME EXTRA NOTES:
-THIS DOES NOT REQUIRE DEV MODE..I CAN USE IT IN GAMES RIGHT NOW
-THE MENU LAYOUT MAY CHANGE BEFORE RELEASE, I MAY CHANGE COLORS/STYLE
-DO Not Hate.
Last edited by campbell-04 ; 10-04-2011 at 11:52 PM.

The following 49 users say thank you to campbell-04 for this useful post:

04jberry, Amanda, bkburger13, BvB-09r-_-N!c0, Cien, Clouds, crazywildjoka, CrEaTiiOn_BuRn, DeezShinyNutz, dezy., DJ-MERKEL, Doggy3, FAKA_ELITE, fluffyTHEnutsak, GE90, itsinitial, JonoEfthy, joolsno1killa, Jeremy, K-Snody, Kakashii, KCxFTW, lbalancel, LittleMidget16, lovebros, User23434, Monster-Energy, morgan8088, Mr. Bean, Murt, mw2alltheway, NGUMODDEDLOBBY, Platinum G, PryZeex, PWW_Commander, RADDY1993, Rea, ReJeKTz-, SiLLiKaLaX, STyLe_JapaN, Theipwnd, Threatz2Fresshh, TONEY777, Vanz, Xanadu, xBRz_fri3dL, xVz, User2340034u, zFlaVouR

The following 2 users groaned at campbell-04 for this awful post:

iTruceFret, Dope.
10-04-2011, 01:19 PM #29
Doggy3
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by 04 View Post
Thanks man, and no worries, you should be alright

How about team only god mode?
10-04-2011, 02:53 PM #30
Originally posted by 69r View Post
Not being a hater but aren't you in Dev mode stare?

No not in this. No dev mode required

---------- Post added at 06:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 AM ----------

Originally posted by JonoEfthy View Post
fly mode honestly just looks like you are jumping with super jump, putting on low gravity, and then binding the lean commands to the APAD? or DPAD? i cant tell that part lol either way good job bro :y:

Trust me it's nothing like that. It is legit flying.

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

Originally posted by seb5594 View Post
Respect Campbell!
You do not many patches but really good patches.
Your v3 look awesome!
Can you give me the dive code for my new patch? Smile
Write me a Pm

Not going to lie.. There is a little more than just one code.. Haha but you will have it soon enough.. No worries

---------- Post added at 06:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

Originally posted by JonoEfthy View Post
fly mode honestly just looks like you are jumping with super jump, putting on low gravity, and then binding the lean commands to the APAD? or DPAD? i cant tell that part lol either way good job bro :y:

Also these are all self mods. Add me up if you wanna check it out
10-04-2011, 03:11 PM #31
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
Originally posted by another user
Not going to lie.. There is a little more than just one code.. Haha but you will have it soon enough.. No worries

Yeah i know Winky Winky
Can you give me your Codes? PM me please...
I make a final Patch...
10-04-2011, 03:59 PM #32
Originally posted by bob
This patch sounds good. Can't wait

Thanks man.. Shouldbe prettysick.. I'll upload some online video as well. Some people are skeptical for some reason. This is the biggest find for 1.12 yet
10-04-2011, 04:02 PM #33
zFlaVouR
Former zFlaVouR!
Check Out the Preview Video of My V3 Below! Also Disregard the FPS stuff (It will be removed). Check out the times below for the video if you want to skip ahead.:
0:00-1:00 --preview of the menu style
1:00-1:13 --dive perk
1:13-1:20 --explosive bullets, ALSO NOTE THE SCAVENGER PERK, which i do not have equipped!
1:40-1:50 --more explosive bullets +Scavenger Perk without having it equipped.. I am able to give self ALL perks.. not just scavenger
1:50- End of Video --Flying (UFO Mode Like).All Hacks combined
Sorry there is no preview of my infection, but you will eventually see what i have been stirring up. AND YES THIS IS 1.12

WATCH IN HD!

Whats up NGU Community,
We are getting closer to MW3 everyday and I have decided to release a little preview of my V3. This V3 has never before seen stuff in mw2 (stuff we didnt even see in 1.11). Lets get on with it:

THESE ARE ALL SELF MODS!
-Give self perks (including perks that were removed from gameplay)..check out the video of the dive perk..also note that i have scavenger without having scavenger as a perk. You can Also GIVE PERKS!
-Flying (Pretty much a UFO Mode)..In video
-Explosive Bullets (Kill people without even being near them!)..Use it when flying and its amazing

I also have the best infections in 1.12
-I am currently able to infect UAV,Aim assist, wall hack, everyone hears everyone,super speed+ANY OTHERS, ALL in one infection. In this infection, i can also create a workaround for pressing select/start (this is not an APAD infection!)..It is my own research..Which will enable us to give SMALL menus!
-I am also able to bind any button to do anything in this infection style!
DISREGARD THE FPS SIGN in The video (any of this will be removed once released)

The menu style is really smooth and there is no lag on scrolling..etc. I am still working on some features and adding some other stuff that i have found. This patch curently has a lot of never before seen material and i thought that i would show everyone. This will include all of the mods available for 1.12 including anything that has been newly released (modded model 1887..including the AKimbos!...Ingame clan editor..etc!) This Preview does not feature everything that I currently am holing back, buy you get the idea
This is the beginning of a new era of 1.12 hacking. Feel free to comment and tell me what you think. I know there will be some haters telling me not to release it.. But i have worked hard on this and i need some respect for that. It will EVENTUALLY be released and that is inevitable.

is it just me or do you have extended mags on your deagles?

and for the rest of you guys here is the Dive perk dvars.

perk_diveDistanceCheck "64"
perk_diveGravityScale "0.75"
perk_diveVelocity "250"
perk_diveViewRollResetSpeed "4"
perk_diveViewRollSpeed "0.5"
perk_diveViewRollTarget "45"
Last edited by zFlaVouR ; 10-04-2011 at 04:07 PM.

The following user thanked zFlaVouR for this useful post:

10-04-2011, 04:24 PM #34
Tarjeik
Bounty hunter
Can u get in Team Only God Mode, modded models, and also add a full list of content? Smile
10-04-2011, 05:23 PM #35
Originally posted by xFLAMeHD
did you say you found ?

look what i found.

You must login or register to view this content.

This is from the dvar dump. Try using it and it won't work. And yes I did find it

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

Originally posted by zFlaVouR View Post
is it just me or do you have extended mags on your deagles?

and for the rest of you guys here is the Dive perk dvars.

perk_diveDistanceCheck "64"
perk_diveGravityScale "0.75"
perk_diveVelocity "250"
perk_diveViewRollResetSpeed "4"
perk_diveViewRollSpeed "0.5"
perk_diveViewRollTarget "45"

Yea I have extended mags on them.. And note these are just dvars. They won't do anything and you still won't be able to dive

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

Originally posted by Tarjeik View Post
Can u get in Team Only God Mode, modded models, and also add a full list of content? Smile

Read the entire post.. This is just a small portion of my v3. There is a lot of stuff in it that is not listed and I will do that when I release. Like said.. The models will be in it
10-04-2011, 05:29 PM #36
JonnyWilson_1
J O N N Y W I L S O N 1
Yehh! At last some1 is putting new stuff in there patch All the other patches have the same stuff but differnt Layout LOL

The following 2 users say thank you to JonnyWilson_1 for this useful post:

campbell-04, Kakashii
10-04-2011, 05:30 PM #37
Doggy3
Bounty hunter
No not in this. No dev mode required

---------- Post added at 06:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 AM ----------

Trust me it's nothing like that. It is legit flying.

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

Also these are all self mods. Add me up if you wanna check it out

Yo wats ur psn?? That u play on?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo