Post: Campbell-04 V3 1.12 PATCH PREVIEW. Never Before Seen Hacks!! 1.11 Style
10-04-2011, 04:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Check Out the Preview Video of My V3 Below! Also Disregard the FPS stuff (It will be removed). Check out the times below for the video if you want to skip ahead.:
0:00-1:00 --preview of the menu style
1:00-1:13 --dive perk
1:13-1:20 --explosive bullets, ALSO NOTE THE SCAVENGER PERK, which i do not have equipped!
1:40-1:50 --more explosive bullets +Scavenger Perk without having it equipped.. I am able to give self ALL perks.. not just scavenger
1:50- End of Video --Flying (UFO Mode Like).All Hacks combined
Sorry there is no preview of my infection, but you will eventually see what i have been stirring up. AND YES THIS IS 1.12

WATCH IN HD!

Whats up NGU Community,
We are getting closer to MW3 everyday and I have decided to release a little preview of my V3. This V3 has never before seen stuff in mw2 (stuff we didnt even see in 1.11). Lets get on with it:

THESE ARE ALL SELF MODS!
-Give self perks (including perks that were removed from gameplay)..check out the video of the dive perk..also note that i have scavenger without having scavenger as a perk. You can Also GIVE PERKS!
-Flying (Pretty much a UFO Mode)..In video
-Explosive Bullets (Kill people without even being near them!)..Use it when flying and its amazing

I also have the best infections in 1.12
-I am currently able to infect UAV,Aim assist, wall hack, everyone hears everyone,super speed+ANY OTHERS, ALL in one infection. In this infection, i can also create a workaround for pressing select/start (this is not an APAD infection!)..It is my own research..Which will enable us to give SMALL menus!
-I am also able to bind any button to do anything in this infection style!
DISREGARD THE FPS SIGN in The video (any of this will be removed once released)

The menu style is really smooth and there is no lag on scrolling..etc. I am still working on some features and adding some other stuff that i have found. This patch curently has a lot of never before seen material and i thought that i would show everyone. This will include all of the mods available for 1.12 including anything that has been newly released (modded model 1887..including the AKimbos!...Ingame clan editor..etc!) This Preview does not feature everything that I currently am holing back, buy you get the idea
This is the beginning of a new era of 1.12 hacking. Feel free to comment and tell me what you think. I know there will be some haters telling me not to release it.. But i have worked hard on this and i need some respect for that. It will EVENTUALLY be released and that is inevitable.

SOME EXTRA NOTES:
-THIS DOES NOT REQUIRE DEV MODE..I CAN USE IT IN GAMES RIGHT NOW
-THE MENU LAYOUT MAY CHANGE BEFORE RELEASE, I MAY CHANGE COLORS/STYLE
-DO Not Hate.
Last edited by campbell-04 ; 10-04-2011 at 11:52 PM.

The following 49 users say thank you to campbell-04 for this useful post:

04jberry, Amanda, bkburger13, BvB-09r-_-N!c0, Cien, Clouds, crazywildjoka, CrEaTiiOn_BuRn, DeezShinyNutz, dezy., DJ-MERKEL, Doggy3, FAKA_ELITE, fluffyTHEnutsak, GE90, itsinitial, JonoEfthy, joolsno1killa, Jeremy, K-Snody, Kakashii, KCxFTW, lbalancel, LittleMidget16, lovebros, User23434, Monster-Energy, morgan8088, Mr. Bean, Murt, mw2alltheway, NGUMODDEDLOBBY, Platinum G, PryZeex, PWW_Commander, RADDY1993, Rea, ReJeKTz-, SiLLiKaLaX, STyLe_JapaN, Theipwnd, Threatz2Fresshh, TONEY777, Vanz, Xanadu, xBRz_fri3dL, xVz, User2340034u, zFlaVouR

The following 2 users groaned at campbell-04 for this awful post:

iTruceFret, Dope.
10-05-2011, 12:39 AM #74
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
Originally posted by 04 View Post
Do i need to bring out a little recording of me telling you about the dive_gravity and then you simply changed the numbers. Don't even start this. I found this and you would never have found out without me. Same with the infections. I told you to mess with the perk_dive dvars and you wrote 0.0001. WoW, that testing would have taken me about 10 minutes? You just made it easy.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Note its a "Preview" but some members of NGU are really making me want to release it very soon. Im getting sick of some of the members hating and maybe its time that i just release everything. People saying i found this and that. I did all the research on this and if people are going to hate. I will be releasing immediately.

Whoa calm down there. You told me that you figured out how to give perks. You said you would tell me eventually but I figured out the code before you had a chance to. From there we messed around with the dvars but I messed with those dvars because you didn't know what to do with them. I'm not saying you didn't have a part in it, you did more then me with this.
10-05-2011, 12:41 AM #75
Originally posted by ITheFallenI View Post
Whoa calm down there. You told me that you figured out how to give perks. You said you would tell me eventually but I figured out the code before you had a chance to. From there we messed around with the dvars but I messed with those dvars because you didn't know what to do with them. I'm not saying you didn't have a part in it, you did more then me with this.

Maybe i should upload the recorded chat as well and that should suffice as to what actually happened?
10-05-2011, 12:42 AM #76
Plumm
#TeamPS
Originally posted by zVirus View Post
Just an Observation but Over half the people who posted are either leechers or really big suck ups

Your not the only one, I took in the same observation Awesome face.
10-05-2011, 12:43 AM #77
Originally posted by ITheFallenI View Post

i knew exactly what to do, mess around with them..very simple number changing. Then i also showed you all the perk names..etc and the hidden perks that were excluded. But fair point
10-05-2011, 12:44 AM #78
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
Maybe i should upload the recorded chat as well and that should suffice as to what actually happened?

Wtf is up your ass? I just said what actually happened lol. You found the perk, told me that you found it, I looked for it, then found it and me and you were ****ing around with the dvars. You said you couldn't test at that time so I did. Calm down.
10-05-2011, 12:44 AM #79
zVirus
Haters Gonna Hate

You need to really calm down. It seems like you are getting very defensive about "finding" the codes. Honestly once it is released, a bunch of people are going to put it in their own patch, and you will be another person on the credits list.

The following 2 users say thank you to zVirus for this useful post:

Plumm, TheFallen
10-05-2011, 12:44 AM #80
FAKA_ELITE
[move]H4CK3R T34M[/m
Originally posted by St505 View Post
Not being mean or anything, but you nominating it makes you look like an idiot. Why would you nominate a thread with a video and words? Why not just wait until his release? Also nominations should be for useful thing like tutorials or something like that. The nominations in this section are really abused.

I nominate what i want, and +REP what i like! You are so FAG when i want to release the MODELS you HATE ME so bad and then someone Release and you dont say nothing!
You have a problem with me, thats for sure. But i dont have time to lose with you KID.
Once again Campbell nice work and dont do like FALLEN "keep the codes to him" and put some videos just to tease!

The following user groaned FAKA_ELITE for this awful post:

TheFallen
10-05-2011, 12:45 AM #81
Maty360414
dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377
yeyyyy budydyyy plz make a release date soon Happy
10-05-2011, 12:46 AM #82
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
i knew exactly what to do, mess around with them..very simple number changing. Then i also showed you all the perk names..etc and the hidden perks that were excluded. But fair point

I could of found them myself. It's not hard to find the list of perks. Just go into the perks.gsc

The following user groaned TheFallen for this awful post:

FAKA_ELITE

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo