10-10-2011, 02:10 AM #1
Clouds
Error 404: Title Not Found
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Guys, after spending hours searching and debating on what to use for the hidden perks code, I have finally discovered how to do it. I'm not releasing for credit or rep, I'm releasing this because I hate when codes are displayed and then kept from all of us. I will NOT put this into a patch. I may be adding some more perks as I find them Winky Winky

Codes:
Dive Perk: setPerk [playername] specialty_jumpdive 1
Explosive Bullets Perk: setPerk [playername] specialty_explosivebullets 1

DVARS for Perk Mods:
Dive:
perk_diveDistanceCheck "64"
perk_diveGravityScale "0.75"
perk_diveVelocity "250"
perk_diveViewRollResetSpeed "4"
perk_diveViewRollSpeed "0.5"
perk_diveViewRollTarget "45"
Explosive:
bg_bulletExplDmgFactor "1"
bg_bulletExplRadius "250"

Faux-UFO Mode:

setPerk PlayerName specialty_jumpdive;perk_diveGravityScale 0.0001

Set All Perks (Break this code into 3 functions, one errors out;replace my name w/ yours):

set AP "setPerk dapainetrain specialty_extendedmelee;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_fastsprintrecovery;setPerk dapainetrainspecialty_automantle;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_spygame;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_improvedholdbreath;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_fastsnipe;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_selectivehearing;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_heartbreaker;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_coldblooded;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_quickdraw;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_marathon;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_lightweight;setperk dapainetrain specialty_extendedmags;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_scavenger;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_explosivebullets;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_jumpdive;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_fastmantle;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_specialgrenade;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_fraggrenade;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_armorvest;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_twoprimaries;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_extraammo;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_bulletdamage;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_exposeenemy;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_detectexplosive;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_longersprint;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_parabolic;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_quieter;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_pistoldeath;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_grenadepulldeath;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_bulletpenetration;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_holdbreath;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_rof;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_fastreload;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_bulletaccuracy;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_gpsjammer"

This game has gone to shit since the UAV infection got released. This won't kill it anymore.

Video of codes on alterIWnet:

Codes found by:
Clouds
/\/\erchant/\/\an
DKCY_Plum-St505 (
Last edited by Clouds ; 04-04-2013 at 03:29 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to Clouds for this useful post:

add_me, aerosoul94, Baby-panama, bkburger13, BvB-09r-_-N!c0, Choco, JamazkieHD, JonoEfthy, Kane500, Maty360414, Plumm, Rainbow Gravity, Rea, ICS Vortex, Sick_aSS_FoO, Theipwnd, tokzikate, xVz, User2340034u

The following 12 users groaned at Clouds for this awful post:

.DeadlyMoDz25, 247Yamato, Alfa, Blackstorm, campbell-04, Hawk, User23434, sciz0r, T_m_b07, TheFallen, Uk_ViiPeR, xChronicModz
10-10-2011, 06:00 AM #83
Plumm
#TeamPS
Originally posted by 04 View Post
The Point was to see what people thought you idiot. you would have no idea that this even existed without us.. and then you dont even have us in credits. Your a child. You will see what you have done to mw2

Quit acting like your the one who found it none of us did. IW created these and people found them, but to the looks of it they've been known for awhile.
10-10-2011, 06:02 AM #84
Originally posted by 9734
I got the entire f*cking thing from xl Chocolate and CraigChrist on S7. I found out about these perks a while ago, started working on finding the codes for them, and decided to finalize them today. No one wants to see a patch preview. It's a way for you to get people excited for nothing. You released the preview 6 days ago. I release a code today. There is no correlation between those, besides my wanting to finish them to give to the community instead of keeping them at bay like you did.
Your an idiot and you will see what happens to MW2. IthefallenI and me both did this without that shit. You will soon find that no major code will be released by REAL hackers. You sir are the SELFISH one. Think of the MW2 community and what you have done to the game. You have no right to release this.. just like no one but aerosoul and ithefalleni had to release the model1887's. Modders will now hold their codes even more you dumb shit. Think about it.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Originally posted by St505 View Post
Quit acting like your the one who found it none of us did. IW created these and people found them, but to the looks of it they've been known for awhile.
Well either way, ItheFallenI and me had it originally. You would have no idea it existed, dont give me that shit.

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Originally posted by joseluisuribe View Post
Mw2 isnt mest up with releasing this because you have to manually put the code into a patch and put your name After setPerk... i dont think it will be that bad, i rarely run into someone using modded models...

Yea we'll see. Pretty simple editing.
10-10-2011, 06:03 AM #85
Clouds
Your an idiot and you will see what happens to MW2. IthefallenI and me both did this without that shit. You will soon find that no major code will be released by REAL hackers. You sir are the SELFISH one. Think of the MW2 community and what you have done to the game. You have no right to release this.. just like no one but aerosoul and ithefalleni had to release the model1887's. Modders will now hold their codes even more you dumb shit. Think about it.

Really? Because Aerosoul and ITheFallenI found the Model 1887 mods? No. It was CraigChrist from S7. All these "new" 1.12 codes are either code combos or just remakes of old codes. "Hackers"? No, modders. What have I really done to the game? Unless you have some knowledge of patch making, you have no chance at using these. Also, I told you that I found these codes from xl Chocolate on S7, saw CraigChrist had gotten them to work, and did them myself. NO HELP FROM YOU.
10-10-2011, 06:08 AM #86
Originally posted by 9734
Really? Because Aerosoul and ITheFallenI found the Model 1887 mods? No. It was CraigChrist from S7. All these "new" 1.12 codes are either code combos or just remakes of old codes. "Hackers"? No, modders. What have I really done to the game? Unless you have some knowledge of patch making, you have no chance at using these. Also, I told you that I found these codes from xl Chocolate on S7, saw CraigChrist had gotten them to work, and did them myself. NO HELP FROM YOU.

LOL your ridiculous. Editing that part of the patch is soo simple. People can edit say menus.. you think they cant edit a name? Your a retard.
10-10-2011, 06:08 AM #87
Clouds
LOL your ridiculous. Editing that part of the patch is soo simple. People can edit say menus.. you think they cant edit a name? Your a retard.

Says the guy who got backed into a corner and is now reverting to name calling.
10-10-2011, 06:12 AM #88
Clouds
Originally posted by lt
right now might be a bad time but i want to ask if i want to set ITheFallenI's fly mode as a option in the menu how would i go about doing that lol

Do you want the full AC130 code or just the dive UFO code?
10-10-2011, 06:14 AM #89
Plumm
#TeamPS

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Well either way, ItheFallenI and me had it originally. You would have no idea it existed, dont give me that shit.

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Yea we'll see. Pretty simple editing.

Lol whatever you say bro, I could really care less. They came to me and needed help, so I gave them the help. The real people that should get credit for this is IW, this isnt 1.11 where you can make your own scripts. Now those people should actually get credit because they had to actually code it themselves. All you people are bitching about credits how about we all just share the shit and say screw credit. This site would be so much better without rep, people would release the things they find for the sake of helping others and making 1.12 that much more better and not for the sake of rep. How do you think the noobs feel that no nothing of this stuff, they just bought their PS3 to host and have fun. They spent the money just like you and I. Why shouldnt they be entitled to the "good stuff"? I remember back in the day people would release pretty much everything they found, and for what? To spread the fun throughout the community. Think about things logically before jumping to conclusions.

The following user thanked Plumm for this useful post:

xShowtime32x
10-10-2011, 06:16 AM #90
Clouds
Originally posted by St505 View Post
Lol whatever you say bro, I could really care less. They came to me and needed help, so I gave them the help. The real people that should get credit for this is IW, this isnt 1.11 where you can make your own scripts. Now those people should actually get credit because they had to actually code it themselves. All you people are bitching about credits how about we all just share the shit and say screw credit. This site would be so much better without rep, people would release the things they find for the sake of helping others and making 1.12 that much more better and not for the sake of rep. How do you think the noobs feel that no nothing of this stuff, they just bought their PS3 to host and have fun. They spent the money just like you and I. Why shouldnt they be entitled to the "good stuff"? I remember back in the day people would release pretty much everything they find, and for what? To spread the fun throughout the community. Think about things logically before jumping to conclusions.

This is why I like you :y: I would thank your post if I could. I've been over this time and time again with people, but for some reason, credit means more than community happiness.

The following user thanked Clouds for this useful post:

xShowtime32x
10-10-2011, 06:18 AM #91
Sick_aSS_FoO
Dirty Mexican
Okay if you say soo I guess we will just have to wait and see if it actually does "ruin" mw2... but one thing forsure, it won't be as bad as UAV. Infection.. -__-

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo