04-11-2012, 10:05 PM #1
UnboundUser
[move]:rainbowcry: {UU}'s v5 :rainbowcry:[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
UnboundUser's Private Patch v4!

NEW Main Menu Style & NEW Quick Menu Style!

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Controls:
    [COLOR="#0000CD"]Not In Menu:[/COLOR]
UP = Open Menu
DOWN = Open Quick Menu

[COLOR="#0000CD"]In Menu:[/COLOR]
X/R3 = Select Option
O/L3 = Back/Close
UP/DOWN = Navigate Through Options
RIGHT/LEFT = Navigate Through Menus

Bugs:
    - Most of the time when you switch to your Non-Stealth Menu by going to options and switching to the tactical layout it will give you this error and kick you out. This is the error that you will get:
[url=https://screensnapr.com/e/PZcS3f.png]Frist Picture[/url]
[url=https://screensnapr.com/e/0zlBBi.png]Second Picture[/url]
- [COLOR="#FF0000"]If you have and use the patches without the zone edits, it tends to freeze your ps3 a lot. Idk why and idk on how to fix it. So just use the patches with the zone edits.[/COLOR]
- Let me know if theres any other bugs...

Credits:
    [CENTER]T_m_b07 (Big Thanks! This wouldn't be possible without him! <3)
xRazBaz (His menu style from his patch "TheSilent v3" for my little sub menus)
obamasu (Big Thanks! <3)
EliteMossy (His v9 menu design)
aerosoul94 (Many things)
ITheFallenI (Many things)
JonoEfthy (Many things)
codfather999 (His aimbot)
BrinkerzHD (Testing & for the second video! <3)
And any other coder i forgot.

Don't flame just cause I forgot to put someone in the credits.
If you think you deserve to be in the credit just tell me.[/CENTER]

I worked really hard on this patch so I would be very appreciative if you show your support by thanking this thread. Thanks and hope you ENJOY! Happy
Download Link Broken (To download my v4 go to the Editable v4 thread You must login or register to view this content.)

If you groan I would love to know why...
Last edited by UnboundUser ; 09-27-2012 at 10:34 PM.

The following 69 users say thank you to UnboundUser for this useful post:

ResistTheMoon, iTruceFret, ~SpongeBob, 19kylegreer96, add_me, Ariel R., Baby-panama, BearcatkHD, bluer105, bottom feeder, BrinkerzHD, Convex, Devil Child, eddine67, Fail3rc, Glover27, H4CK_De_TRiiZo, Holleeder, Beats, iIxFR3DDYBOIxIi, ishauny, IVisionsI, jenko, jensen2010mj, JonnyH94, jtdude, KCxFTW, ljjp, JokerRey, Maty360414, MisterWaffles, MOHN, MrCrowley94, MrHackerDude1, MrReDN34L, nch90, Ned Flanders, Ninja, oGHOSTLYMODZ, Dan, primetime43, PryZeex, PussayPatrol, RealTimeEditz, RiZ-N, Rustled Jimmies, Sand.Mann, say-say123, sciz0r, Script Kiddie, snookz-181, sumpunk, T_m_b07, The NGU Jew, thedufeys, TheFuziioN-, ThereThatGuy, TonyTheRoyal_, Top_Dog_Uk, uhColt, Vampytwistッ, viralhysteria, X-RAY200, xKtF, xXBUDxZILLAXx, xXseverinXx, ZoneCodex

The following user groaned UnboundUser for this awful post:

Clouds
09-23-2012, 05:43 AM #173
ReNoVaTioNz-
You talkin to me?
Nice Release
09-27-2012, 01:59 PM #174
BJCASH
Haxor!
nice patch
09-27-2012, 10:38 PM #175
UnboundUser
[move]:rainbowcry: {UU}'s v5 :rainbowcry:[/move]
I fixed the download link for all you guys now.
09-27-2012, 11:54 PM #176
The Kosmic
Error… Cat invasion!
What happened to the videos?
09-28-2012, 02:08 AM #177
this patch is awesome, but how do you verify your friend in the lobby, i am in the lobby, i go to the verification menu, and my friend isn't there! please help!
10-08-2012, 10:32 PM #178
Zack.
Climbing up the ladder

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

Originally posted by BUFFALOBILLSBOY View Post
this patch is awesome, but how do you verify your friend in the lobby, i am in the lobby, i go to the verification menu, and my friend isn't there! please help!

This isn't 1.11, you need to add him in your menu yourself. He won't show up to be verified.
10-08-2012, 10:43 PM #179
connerg12345
Save Point
I will be sure to make clear to everyone its an edit of your patch and that I do not own it get back to me please that would be great thanks

can't wait for v5 so looking forward to it its going to be the best mw2 1.13 patch ever made well v4 is at the moment
10-15-2012, 12:19 PM #180
How do u put this on ps3?Reaper
10-16-2012, 01:34 AM #181
you will need a jailbroken playstation on 3.55 CFW

open your ftp server on your PS3 (black box etc.)

open the ftp client on your pc (filezilla etc.)

connect the ftp client to the server using the ip address provided by the ftp server of your ps3

locate the folder "dev_hdd0" and open it

within "dev_hdd0" locate the folder "game" and open it

within "game" locate the folder for mw2 (the folder will be the name of the region code located on the side of your game case at the very bottom.) if youre in the US this code and the folder name will be BLUS30377

within the MW2 game data folder locate the subfolder "USRDIR"

inside the "USRDIR" folder there will be a file called "patch_mp.ff" replace this file with the modified pat

Once you have the modified patch copied onto your jail broken PS3 use the data transfer utility located in the system settings menu on the xmb to transfer to your non jb PS3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo