Post: [Release] 1.11 PS3 Blue Mist v1! By: Tiny_Eazh & Tiny_Nemo
11-23-2012, 09:42 AM #1
Eazoh
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU, I'm bringing you a new 1.11 patch called Blue Mist! This patch is new and was created by Tiny_Nemo and Tiny_Eazoh using Derrektrotter's Blackstorm menu.

Video of the patch, Thanks to REBUGNot Happy or SadFIRMWARE

Known Bugs:
-None at the moment Smile

Blue Mist v1 Download Link:
You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:
Derrektrotter
Cmd-X
Premier-Gamer
HepticOnline
Elite Mossy
Vampytwist
Jarniboi
REBUGNot Happy or SadFIRMWARE
IFallenI
LightModz
JokerRey
xRobertDavisx
xePixTvx

If I missed anyone please let me know Smile

If you would like to see a v2 please leave a comment and if you guys want a v2 hopefully we will be able to put in some mod menus inside the patch.
Note that this is our first 1.11 patch so please bare with us Smile
Last edited by Eazoh ; 11-23-2012 at 11:36 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Eazoh for this useful post:

Mango_Knife, REBUGFirmware

The following 11 users groaned at Eazoh for this awful post:

Benoxity, EdiTzZ, Fittro, SubwayMonkey, HackersForHire, J, Cmd-X, Slice, Taylor, TheUnexpected, Txrgetz
11-25-2012, 02:39 AM #29
HackersForHire
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Eazoh View Post
Sorry dude but we are still learning at editing and how to make things better. This is not your V2 at all we used Derrektrotter's Blackstorm menu base and added in heaps of Codes such as some from NGU and also some from a variety of patches (like your's) yeh It might look like a whitewater or Blackdiond but I can tell you now it's not. Add Tiny_Neonz on Skype he can send the very first start of our menu and as we gradually build it. Sorry man if you think this is your V2 but really it's some of your codes from the Blackdiamond we put into our patch.

I never "claimed" it as a leech of my V2 I was just pointing out that every patch that comes out these days is like exactly the same as WhiteWater/Black Diamond/LightModz, etc (you know what I mean) I know you did take most of my codes so that's just what I pointed out,

I never meant to "hate" on your patch I am just disappointed of what MW2 Patch making has come to, Hopefully in the future you'll have something very unique to represent TinyClan Smile Good Luck guys
11-25-2012, 02:43 AM #30
Thanks You HepticOnlineWinky Winky
11-25-2012, 03:47 AM #31
John Leepe
< ^ > < ^ >
I know the tiny clan...... Tiny_Neonz is a complete leacher. I think he's the leader. Not sure.
11-25-2012, 04:27 AM #32
Eazoh
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by HepticOnline View Post
I never "claimed" it as a leech of my V2 I was just pointing out that every patch that comes out these days is like exactly the same as WhiteWater/Black Diamond/LightModz, etc (you know what I mean) I know you did take most of my codes so that's just what I pointed out,

I never meant to "hate" on your patch I am just disappointed of what MW2 Patch making has come to, Hopefully in the future you'll have something very unique to represent TinyClan Smile Good Luck guys

Yeah I know what you mean now I just thought you were hating on me like all the others. Since you groaned all those suck ups groaned ahah.
11-25-2012, 07:40 AM #33
HackersForHire
Climbing up the ladder
Yeah I know what you mean now I just thought you were hating on me like all the others. Since you groaned all those suck ups groaned ahah.

aha not intended bro, sorry
11-25-2012, 01:41 PM #34
xExploitModzHD
Bounty hunter
Hey NGU, I'm bringing you a new 1.11 patch called Blue Mist! This patch is new and was created by Tiny_Nemo and Tiny_Eazoh using Derrektrotter's Blackstorm menu.

Video of the patch, Thanks to REBUGNot Happy or SadFIRMWARE

Known Bugs:
-None at the moment Smile

Blue Mist v1 Download Link:
You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:
Derrektrotter
Cmd-X
Premier-Gamer
HepticOnline
Elite Mossy
Vampytwist
Jarniboi
REBUGNot Happy or SadFIRMWARE
IFallenI
LightModz
JokerRey
xRobertDavisx
xePixTvx

If I missed anyone please let me know Smile

If you would like to see a v2 please leave a comment and if you guys want a v2 hopefully we will be able to put in some mod menus inside the patch.
Note that this is our first 1.11 patch so please bare with us Smile

Mate next time add more fuctions and make it look different stop puttin all the codes in flyableheli and then this patch may look alot better Smile
11-26-2012, 06:44 AM #35
why is everyone hating on this patch ? i havent seen any of you even remotely edit a patch (except heptic)
so STFU. you think you can do better ? show us you can.
but until then stop being so butthurt about a patch, this patch is a edit off derektrotters blackstorm. its not whitewater or black diamond or anything like that. so until you can make a better patch stfu and stop being so harsh! anyway my rant is over.
11-26-2012, 07:24 AM #36
Donald522
Save Point
Are these the price now? As its still showing the normal price atmYou must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
11-26-2012, 08:55 AM #37
HackersForHire
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Haze View Post
why is everyone hating on this patch ? i havent seen any of you even remotely edit a patch (except heptic)
so STFU. you think you can do better ? show us you can.
but until then stop being so butthurt about a patch, this patch is a edit off derektrotters blackstorm. its not whitewater or black diamond or anything like that. so until you can make a better patch stfu and stop being so harsh! anyway my rant is over.

Tech-Nas and ExploitModz have made some nice Patches bro

The following 2 users say thank you to HackersForHire for this useful post:

CrEaTiiOnUNREAL, xExploitModzHD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo