Post: [Release] 1.11 PS3 Blue Mist v1! By: Tiny_Eazh & Tiny_Nemo
11-23-2012, 09:42 AM #1
Eazoh
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU, I'm bringing you a new 1.11 patch called Blue Mist! This patch is new and was created by Tiny_Nemo and Tiny_Eazoh using Derrektrotter's Blackstorm menu.

Video of the patch, Thanks to REBUGNot Happy or SadFIRMWARE

Known Bugs:
-None at the moment Smile

Blue Mist v1 Download Link:
You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:
Derrektrotter
Cmd-X
Premier-Gamer
HepticOnline
Elite Mossy
Vampytwist
Jarniboi
REBUGNot Happy or SadFIRMWARE
IFallenI
LightModz
JokerRey
xRobertDavisx
xePixTvx

If I missed anyone please let me know Smile

If you would like to see a v2 please leave a comment and if you guys want a v2 hopefully we will be able to put in some mod menus inside the patch.
Note that this is our first 1.11 patch so please bare with us Smile
Last edited by Eazoh ; 11-23-2012 at 11:36 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Eazoh for this useful post:

Mango_Knife, REBUGFirmware

The following 11 users groaned at Eazoh for this awful post:

Benoxity, EdiTzZ, Fittro, SubwayMonkey, HackersForHire, J, Cmd-X, Slice, Taylor, TheUnexpected, Txrgetz
11-26-2012, 08:57 AM #38
Originally posted by HepticOnline View Post
Tech-Nas and ExploitModz have made some nice Patches bro

really ? ive never seen them lol il have a look now, whens the next black diamond coming ?!?! Happy
11-26-2012, 09:09 AM #39
HackersForHire
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Haze View Post
really ? ive never seen them lol il have a look now, whens the next black diamond coming ?!?! Happy

There's a little preview on my channel, not sure about the Look of it though, what do you think?
11-26-2012, 01:27 PM #40
There's a little preview on my channel, not sure about the Look of it though, what do you think?

it looks alot like blackrain bro what about putting the menu on the left of the screen? ive never seen a menu on the left lol
11-26-2012, 01:46 PM #41
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Please don't make a V2, we don't need another version of my patch re-arranged with new look, also don't try say this isn't a Major leech because I read all your coding and its almost an exact match to mine

-Also a major bug is its sooo unstable, you put every function into one GSC AHA, pretty stupid and at end of vid you can see it lagged out then so you cut it.

Not impressed Guys

Please don't make a new version of yours either, nobody likes blackrain edits, start from scratch and make a full patch.

The following user thanked Taylor for this useful post:

flip2327
11-26-2012, 02:00 PM #42
HackersForHire
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by xYARDSALEx View Post
Please don't make a new version of yours either, nobody likes blackrain edits, start from scratch and make a full patch.

Firstly it wasn't BlackRain to begin it with it was BlackStorm, just because its Objective font doesnt mean its Black Rain, and yeh After my V3 all my future patches will be from scratch Smile

I stopped modding for ages, but due to popular demand people wanted a V3 :P

The following user thanked HackersForHire for this useful post:

Eazoh
11-26-2012, 04:34 PM #43
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Firstly it wasn't BlackRain to begin it with it was BlackStorm, just because its Objective font doesnt mean its Black Rain, and yeh After my V3 all my future patches will be from scratch Smile

I stopped modding for ages, but due to popular demand people wanted a V3 :P

Aren't blackrain and blackstorm the same? Idk, I never liked either to be fair :lol:
11-27-2012, 07:20 AM #44
Eazoh
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xYARDSALEx View Post

Before you start posting hate please at least give some effort and read the description and don't follow the crowd...
11-27-2012, 09:36 AM #45
Linux
Bounty hunter
Nice Patch Happy
11-27-2012, 08:52 PM #46
Hello,

I want to know if this are correct;

-download the patch_mp.ff
-copy it to a flashdrive
-start multiman and go to mmOs / filemanager
-open gameupdate /dev_hdd0/game/BLES00686/USRDIR
-delete existing patch_mp.ff
-copy patch_mp.ff to /dev_hdd0/game/BLES00686/USRDIR

is this correct? because I tried this like my steps, but then my ps3 is freezing

thanks for your help

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo