11-24-2009, 03:52 PM #1
The-Don
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sorry if this has already been posted, I can't find it anywhere

I now take Requests for MOTD's and clan tags

NEW- Video Tutorial Smile
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RpFzApYDNk"]YouTube- How to hack MW2 Clan Tag & MOTD PS3[/ame]

How to mod a clan tag on mw2, ps3. This can give you a clan tag with different symbols, such as №Ω™Ӈ. There is now only one way of doing this, Hex Editing:
Requirements:
Requirements: You need:
A USB memory stick
A computer
Mw2 and a PS3 Smile

Also, remember to do this first. Have a 4 digit clan tag. Then go on you PS3 and insert your memory stick. Scroll to the game tab, and click onto the Save Data folder. Then click triangle on the MW2 Online Gamesave. Click Copy.

Tutorial

Load up the GRAD0_MP folder from the following directory: (Memory stick drive (in my case H) :\PS3\SAVEDATA\BLES00683-AUTO-. Then right click GPAD0_MP, and then click copy. Then paste it somewhere easy to access, i.e Desktop.

The first thing you will see is a load of jibberish, and that jibberish is actually the Multiplayer folders, and as the COD4 Hackers will remember, this is where you edit to get God mode etc from. Unfortunately this is currently unexploitable. What you now need to do is scroll across until you see the writing: 'Welcome to Modern Warfare 2'. This is the message of the day. You can simply write over this with whatever you want. This will then appear as the MOTD. The next text will be your current clan tag. Just highlight this, and type over with the symbols you wish to have in your clan tag. Some cool symbols are posted at the bottom of the thread. Click File >> Save, Then safely remove memory stick.
Re- Insert the memory stick into the PS3, and go back to Save Data. Click on the memory stick, and click triangle on the MW2 save, and click copy. When prompted to overwrite, click yes. Then start up he game and enjoy your modded clan tag.

Don't have a Hex Editor

Here's a really easy to use and free hex editor for CNET's download.com, a very safe site : You must login or register to view this content.

Coloured MOTD

Just use the same method as Cod4. Use the hex! ^1-^9, e.g ^3I love NGU! Smile
Some cool symbols for your clan tag

Just copy and paste any 4 combinations:
†,‡,ˆ,‰,Š,‹,Œ,.,Ž,‘,’,“,”,•,–,—,˜,™,š,›,œ,ž,Ÿ,¡,¢,£,¤,¥,¦,§,¨,©,ª,«,¬,,®,¯,°,±,²,³,´,µ,¶,·,¸,¹,º,»,¼,½,¾,¿,☼.
Plus rep and thank Smile

Proof: [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0cjmZCgiDI"]YouTube- Hack proof mw2[/ame]

Also, if any one is struggling, PM me a MOTD, a Clan Tag, and a region, either america or Europe, and I'll do it for you and post the mediafire link to you a.s.a.p. alternatively you can post a MOTD, a Clan Tag, and a region on this forum, but please quote my post, as this messages me when a request is sent. Happy

A Nice pre-hacked UK save, with Clan Tag NGU©, and MOTD, I can hack mw2: You must login or register to view this content.

Another pre-hacked save, with H@CK as the Clan Tag, and MOTD as (multicoloured) I can hack Mw2:
You must login or register to view this content.

These are only GRAD0_MP files. Just overwrite your current GRAD0_MP with these Smile
Last edited by The-Don ; 09-02-2010 at 06:37 PM.

The following 78 users say thank you to The-Don for this useful post:

-Garf-, -Luis7uarez-, +sFx. FeLiciTy, 123tomw123, 98noma97, ahmad.s.a, Alekz, alotaibi2009, AndebyxD, anthnee, ASH_209, ashbash, Bali-Pro42, barrel1988, BladezZ, brandondiaz, Carbon0x, Clutch Hunterr, Dan962k8, DecDeviL, dfrost182, DieSchnelle_, Diplo, Doctor Stan, dominicanpimp10, dominicbifulco, Ep1cL3w7z, FireWire, fremzes, gabicris, GamingRants, GAZSYTO, Genocide-, Gin420-, gola, iKickHeads, Jakeee, JKLAZ, JoeSyphilis215, kiwikool, Larsen-94, lerbus87, Ls1_Ram_aiR, Maniac, marsman123, mickey2909, Mighty Jebuz, Mr.Amitoz, Mr.Azoz, nextgenmvp, Night Wolf, OG Canyon, ongur, orangeGH0ST, partypoker15, pooponme, Prankstaaa, Ps3NeedMods, Revo OG, RiDiCuL0uSs, rockz, Shockk, SiiK ViiSiioNz, Steve, TehPolecat, TMAN242, Tomppajee, toppdogg93, TOX!G, TrytoYOLO, Up2sumthing, Vaner, xDenley, xKNoWL3zY--, xSiiK---AT0MIK, xSOADx, YetiGlitch
11-26-2009, 12:05 AM #74
yh it does work .. you can add colours aswell into the MOTD same as cod4 just like before a word put ^1 or any number from like 1 to 7 .. i did it yestardayy
easy to do .. simple stuff ... just try not to change what you dont understand or your ps3 will rewrite the gamesave .. unless u no wat ya doing and no what your changing then .. fair enough ..
11-26-2009, 02:45 AM #75
this DOESNT WORK. i tried it 5 times and made my tag ¶¶¶¶ and it DOES NOT WORK. delete this thread. i did it perfectly and it doesnt work. this is garbage.
11-26-2009, 06:31 AM #76
The-Don
I defeated!
Originally posted by Infiniti
this DOESNT WORK. i tried it 5 times and made my tag ¶¶¶¶ and it DOES NOT WORK. delete this thread. i did it perfectly and it doesnt work. this is garbage.

Hey don't flame. It clealy works, look at other comments Smile I'll make you a save with that clan tag if you are unable to do it yourself Winky Winky It may be the notepad method, the one I presume that you used no longer working. Just wait for your save bro
11-26-2009, 06:53 AM #77
TheMagicN
Vault dweller
just do it in hex
and make sure you have ingame already choosen a 4 length tag
then just replace it with what you want

Happy

works for me
11-26-2009, 08:34 AM #78
DecDeviL
Gym leader
Originally posted by berg View Post
Hey don't flame. It clealy works, look at other comments Smile I'll make you a save with that clan tag if you are unable to do it yourself Winky Winky It may be the notepad method, the one I presume that you used no longer working. Just wait for your save bro

bro, is this possible ??? ɣέϊᴌ

The following user thanked DecDeviL for this useful post:

The-Don
11-26-2009, 05:06 PM #79
1. hes not your bro

2. does this work ¶¶¶¶
11-26-2009, 05:46 PM #80
shaneod
I defeated!
1. hes not your bro

2. does this work ¶¶¶¶

1. Stop being an asshole

2.BE PATIENT!!!!

The following user thanked shaneod for this useful post:

The-Don
11-26-2009, 06:03 PM #81
The-Don
I defeated!
1. hes not your bro

2. does this work ¶¶¶¶

Please, DO NOT flame. If Dec wishes to call me bro, then so be it. It's not for you to comment. As already said above, I said I'd do it, so be patient and chill dudeSmile^ Here's your save: You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by DecDeviL View Post
bro, is this possible ??? ɣέϊᴌ

Nah, ɣέϊᴌ is not possible. Only the symbols :ƒ,,†,‡,ˆ,‰,Š,‹,Œ,.,Ž,‘,’,“,”,•,–,—,˜,™,š,›,œ,ž,Ÿ,¡ ,¢,£,¤,¥,¦,§,¨,©,ª,«,¬,,®,¯,°,±,²,³,´,µ,¶,·,¸,¹,º, »,¼,½,¾,¿,☼ are known to work. How about V£¡¦?
Last edited by The-Don ; 11-26-2009 at 07:03 PM.

The following user thanked The-Don for this useful post:

DecDeviL
11-26-2009, 07:09 PM #82
Daf
Haxor!
Thanks worked by hex editing for me. I tried Dªƒ™ and the ƒ wasn't visible for some reason, so i just replaced it with a normal f and it looks better, thanks.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo