Post: [PS3] Serious -Tusted- Boosting.. RIOT + DOMINATION MIX
12-07-2009, 10:15 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); closed!!!!!
Last edited by mason1985 ; 02-02-2010 at 09:35 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to mason1985 for this useful post:

+La. NuTZz, frogterminator, GTliam93, Mr.Deagle, soultaka, Tomcat825, xAJ-Rodwell, yogabear480
12-07-2009, 01:36 PM #11
nutritional
Are you high?
Originally posted by mason1985 View Post
dont get much more serious mate

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

I use a diff method that completely locks the entire game so ppl can’t even join session. Still works for me after 1.05 patch.

ahh, i'm guessing packet injection? I was gonna try that but I cant find a spare ethernet cable to bridge my connection.

If you found an alternate way without injecting I would greatly appreciate if you shared it with me VIA PM (i wont leak it if its a secret).
12-07-2009, 01:42 PM #12
I wanna boost please add me shotz2k8

p.s: Serious bout boosting Smile
12-07-2009, 01:43 PM #13
no its not Packet Injection, it’s to do with blocking inbound data at the right time to avoid merging once it stops merging the connection to the main servers dies and only tries to reconnect when in post game lobby with less than 8 people.
12-07-2009, 01:45 PM #14
nutritional
Are you high?
Sounds like it takes some patience to get the timing down but fool proof none the less.

I'm going to keep trying the traditional youtube way I suppose, unless someone releases another simple method.

Either way, I am on your list and if I'm correct 5gmt = 12est so I shall be on.
12-07-2009, 01:50 PM #15
Originally posted by nutritional View Post
Sounds like it takes some patience to get the timing down but fool proof none the less.

I'm going to keep trying the traditional youtube way I suppose, unless someone releases another simple method.

Either way, I am on your list and if I'm correct 5gmt = 12est so I shall be on.

it works 90% of the time and when it does its perfect as long as i have a minimum 8 people boosting witch isn’t too hard, normally got a waiting list in chat to keep it moving.
Gmt is UK time so yeah thats right cremoney is ur TZ so all is well. see u then.
12-07-2009, 01:52 PM #16
nutritional
Are you high?
it works 90% of the time and when it does its perfect as long as i have a minimum 8 people boosting witch isn’t too hard, normally got a waiting list in chat to keep it moving.

Cool beans, Id love to learn how if some time you can teach!

I'm not a big booster, I know all the methods and have tried. I Just wanna lock lobbies so me and my buds can all play in the same game together and still rank at the same time. (usually have 6-9 ppl plus 5 or 6 more waiting) .

If I want boosting I'll find a chap like yourself who can do all the leg work on settin up Winky Winky ;P
12-07-2009, 01:55 PM #17
Originally posted by nutritional View Post
Cool beans, Id love to learn how if some time you can teach!

I'm not a big booster, I know all the methods and have tried. I Just wanna lock lobbies so me and my buds can all play in the same game together and still rank at the same time. (usually have 6-9 ppl plus 5 or 6 more waiting) .

If I want boosting I'll find a chap like yourself who can do all the leg work on settin up Winky Winky ;P

lol i used to join people but it always went and hit the fan half way through so "if you want somthing done right".... lol i'll PM u in a Sec
12-07-2009, 02:02 PM #18
nutritional
Are you high?
lol i used to join people but it always went and hit the fan half way through so "if you want somthing done right".... lol i'll PM u in a Sec

I've had that problem time to time, but your rules and guidelines give me the feeling that more or less this will run smoothly, thus joining you should end up a good experience lol.
12-07-2009, 02:17 PM #19
ShiftD
Keeper
My PSN: aiirFLO

Ive been boosting for some time now, i know the drill i follow all the rules, i never mess about. If you ever need a booster feel free to add me.

Thanks.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo