Post: [PS3] Serious -Tusted- Boosting.. RIOT + DOMINATION MIX
12-07-2009, 10:15 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); closed!!!!!
Last edited by mason1985 ; 02-02-2010 at 09:35 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to mason1985 for this useful post:

+La. NuTZz, frogterminator, GTliam93, Mr.Deagle, soultaka, Tomcat825, xAJ-Rodwell, yogabear480
12-07-2009, 02:18 PM #20
MorganNicholas- will add you now if your currently online?
12-07-2009, 02:25 PM #21
Originally posted by nutritional View Post
I've had that problem time to time, but your rules and guidelines give me the feeling that more or less this will run smoothly, thus joining you should end up a good experience lol.

i get my fair share of problem from noobs but most people come from NGU so people who take the time to go on here are less likley to mess about. most of the time things go really well.

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Originally posted by ShiftD View Post
My PSN: aiirFLO

Ive been boosting for some time now, i know the drill i follow all the rules, i never mess about. If you ever need a booster feel free to add me.

Thanks.

just add my PSN mate. i'm boosing arround 5pm UK time

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Originally posted by MorganNicholas View Post
MorganNicholas- will add you now if your currently online?

yeah i'm online but not boosting untill 5PM UK time, got alot on.
12-07-2009, 02:30 PM #22
okay im uk time too, i will boost with you till your offline Smile
12-07-2009, 02:32 PM #23
Originally posted by MorganNicholas View Post
okay im uk time too, i will boost with you till your offline Smile

thats what i like Smile
12-07-2009, 02:33 PM #24
hopefully 60-70 tonite for my 2nd prestige <3!
12-07-2009, 02:39 PM #25
Smile^
Originally posted by mason1985 View Post
Serious Trusted HOSTS For Shield & Domination Boosting
Post your PSN's & Add both me and my Co- Host to your friends list with:
"NGU BOOSTING" in the message.

HOST#1 PSN: INSURRECTION1ST
TZ: GMT. (on most of the time)

HOST#2 PSN: cremoney
TZ: EST. (on most of the time)

NOTE!: LOBBIES WILL BE FULLY LOCKED TO PREVENT PEOPLE FROM THE PUBLIC JOINING AND FRIENDS JOINING SESSION DURING THE GAME. IF SOMEONE LEAVES HOSTS WILL INVITE TO FILL THE SPACES.

Search and Destroy Riot Shield "XP" Boosting:

Minimum Class Setup Requirements:

1. Level 01 - 12:
    Please Don't Join This Group Till Level 13+

2. Level 13 - 33:
    Class #1 - Scavenger “PRO” + Riot Shield + Spas-12

3. Level 34 - 44:
    Calss #1 - Scavenger “PRO” + Riot Shield + Striker

4. Level 45 - 70:
    Class#1 - One Man Army + MG4/M240 or Akimbo P90
    Class#2 - One Man Army + Riot Shield

Rules:

1. You must have a working knowledge of Riot Shield Boosting in order to take part, No NOOBS.
  2. You MUST be in the CHAT ROOM while playing
  3. Do NOT invite your friends without them adding a HOST first. And YOU MUST explain the RULES or face deletion yourself!
  4. Sometimes accidents happen during Shield boosting and sometime not avoidable but care MUST be taken so watch your partner and evaluate how long it takes for your partner to empty his magazine before switching and try not to pause during your magazine.
  5. If someone kills you by accident DO NOT TAKE REVENGE! Kill counts are being taken for each person.
  6. When you get into the game if you do not have a partner go and stand AT BOMB SITE “B” by default then people should find one another easy.
  7. If you join the game and stand idle and don’t boost a HOST will come and kill you and you will be ejected at the soonest opportunity and replaced.
  8. ALWAYS PLANT THE BOMB
  9. NEVER DEFUSE THE BOMB
  10. If a HOST Kills you it’s for a REASON, Retaliate and get deleted. Luckily this is RARE.

How things get started:

1. A HOST will invite people to a pregame Chat Room where you have a bit of time to get ready. Sometimes this can be 15 to 30 minutes so be patient and Don’t ask for a game invite you will get one once we go to lobby. You will see in chat when the game is about to start. Most people play standard games until we’re all ready.

2. A HOST will invite 5 people to take to a lobby once there the lobby will be locked and the remaining people will be invited to the lobby. Sometime this is unsuccessful but not often!
  3. The lobby will be in limbo at this point until the host leaves then the game will start once it does you need to be ready to INVITE THE HOST BACK to the game.

4. It’s not uncommon for there to be a waiting list when there are more people in the chat than can be placed in the game if this is the case and you are waiting please be patient your turn will come. When you get a game invite (normally 2 or 3 just to make sure) you must get in or the next person will be invited.

Domination "Scoreboard" Boosting

Minimum Class Setup Requirements:

1. No Class specifics

All i ask is that all players use either First Recon Default Class
    Or a Custom Class with Marathon + Lightweight

Rules:

1. You must have a working knowledge of Domination Boosting in order to take part, No NOOBS.
  2. You MUST be in the CHAT ROOM while playing.
  3. Do NOT invite your friends without them adding a HOST first. And you MUST explain the RULES or face deletion yourself!
  4. NO Knifing or Shooting of ANY KIND, NO Equipment or Special Grenades to be used, Not even a Tactical Insertion! Doing this will get you added to the UNTRUSTWORTHY LIST for game disruption!
  5. Move off the flag instantly once captured or a HOST will kill u to avoid other people losing points
  6. If the points become uneven a HOST will keep the flag a few extra seconds to even up the score during this time everyone else has to STEP BACK and WAIT!
  7. If someone kills you by accident DO NOT TAKE REVENGE! Kill counts are being taken for each person.
  8. If you join the game and stand idle and don’t boost a HOST will come and kill you REPEATEDLY and you will be ejected at the soonest opportunity and replaced.
    If a HOST Kills you it’s for a REASON, Retaliate and get deleted. Luckily this is RARE.

How things get started:

1. A HOST will invite people to a pregame Chat Room where you have a bit of time to get ready. Sometimes this can be 15 to 30 minutes so be patient and Don’t ask for a game invite you will get one once we go to lobby. You will see in chat when the game is about to start. Most people play standard games until we’re all ready.
  2. A HOST will invite 5 people to take to a lobby once there the lobby will be locked and the remaining people will be invited to the lobby. Sometime this is unsuccessful but not often!
  3. The lobby will be in limbo at this point until the host leaves then the game will start once it does you need to be ready to INVITE THE HOST BACK to the game.
  4. Once in the game the best location for this to work without any problems will be put into the CHAT either A, B or C depending on the map. Once you know the location capture your nearest flag then head to the designated location.
  5. It’s not uncommon for there to be a waiting list when there are more people in the chat than can be placed in the game if this is the case and you are waiting please be patient your turn will come. When you get a game invite (normally 2 or 3 just to make sure) you must get in or the next person will be invited.

Preferred USER list
These people have proven to be Trusted Boosters

1. INSURRECTION1ST
  2. cremoney
  3. iBlazeKush
  4. Tuffers22
  5. Killer503
  6. igotthatjuice
  7. villaboy
  8. oLdAgE22908
  9. UnFocus
  10. graveheat