12-12-2009, 07:57 AM #1
iTz CuRR4N
.::Black Ops::.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Okay first you want to do Chris's exact hack, next you want to go back to splitscreen then load up this file

You must login or register to view this content.

Go back to online, and prestige! This will send you back to ALL of your original stats BUT you keep prestige! Once you hit level two you will unlock all the prestige badges and titles! You also will keep your killstreaks! Thank You and please dont leak it took me hours to find this!

+Rep if I helpedSmile^

Password: supakiller

The following 19 users say thank you to iTz CuRR4N for this useful post:

capo617, david23, I-SuPaKiLLeR-I, Krushed, LaKaDuKe, LeDUC, lls, NeglectFate, ORIGINALITY-14, Revenge282, Shockk, Stevan0vic-, StRoNgEsT_BOi, Tom1210, Traxx, whackmymeat, Xx_Ctfinest_xX, xXviciousbumXx
12-12-2009, 04:14 PM #20
you need to have a hacked save that gives the error (terrabytes2) and do the normal thing to get the error and the second time loading the save load this save that gets u to 9th prestige lv 70 and then go online and prestige i did it and it worked you keep your old stats too Happy

The following user thanked IILoBiToII for this useful post:

alexs_
12-12-2009, 04:15 PM #21
For English systems, make a split screen profile and copy to usb, then open the hacked gamesave and move MPDATA across to your own profile, there you go Smile Please rep.
12-12-2009, 04:34 PM #22
rockz
Custom User Title
It says I need a password to download the file.... Huh??? :confused:
12-12-2009, 04:39 PM #23
MindSplit
Drowning in Smoke
I have a quick question.

I have a legit lvl 38 account as main. I attempted the prestige hack on a sub account and it works work fine. Now the question is if i were to do this on the main account for only one instance, would i get my legit stats back after i reset the game or PS3?

Thanks for any help.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Originally posted by rockz View Post
It says I need a password to download the file.... Huh??? :confused:

i believe the pw is in his main post
12-12-2009, 04:40 PM #24
Originally posted by xISuPaKiLLeRIx View Post
Okay first you want to do Chris's exact hack, next you want to go back to splitscreen then load up this file

You must login or register to view this content.

Go back to online, and prestige! This will send you back to ALL of your original stats BUT you keep prestige! Once you hit level two you will unlock all the prestige badges and titles! You also will keep your killstreaks! Thank You and please dont leak it took me hours to find this!

+Rep if I helpedSmile^

Did You Read This Part:

Password: supakiller

Red The RED TEXT i added to the quote that'll clear it up for you rockz

The following user thanked [cQc]ZeKsTa for this useful post:

zecodfather
12-12-2009, 04:43 PM #25
iTz CuRR4N
Originally posted by BreakinChainz View Post
I have a quick question.

I have a legit lvl 38 account as main. I attempted the prestige hack on a sub account and it works work fine. Now the question is if i were to do this on the main account for only one instance, would i get my legit stats back after i reset the game or PS3?

Thanks for any help.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

i believe the pw is in his main post

lol ya its all the way at the bottom
12-12-2009, 04:43 PM #26
hey worked good,but didnt get all the titles when i hit second ?
12-12-2009, 04:49 PM #27
Originally posted by Isildur1 View Post

You only get the prestige titles and emblems you still have to earn the others.
12-12-2009, 04:50 PM #28
iTz CuRR4N
Originally posted by Isildur1 View Post

i was talking about the prestige titles and emblems...and if you didnt get em play a few more games then they should appear.

Hope i helpd

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo