12-12-2009, 07:57 AM #1
iTz CuRR4N
.::Black Ops::.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Okay first you want to do Chris's exact hack, next you want to go back to splitscreen then load up this file

You must login or register to view this content.

Go back to online, and prestige! This will send you back to ALL of your original stats BUT you keep prestige! Once you hit level two you will unlock all the prestige badges and titles! You also will keep your killstreaks! Thank You and please dont leak it took me hours to find this!

+Rep if I helpedSmile^

Password: supakiller

The following 19 users say thank you to iTz CuRR4N for this useful post:

capo617, david23, I-SuPaKiLLeR-I, Krushed, LaKaDuKe, LeDUC, lls, NeglectFate, ORIGINALITY-14, Revenge282, Shockk, Stevan0vic-, StRoNgEsT_BOi, Tom1210, Traxx, whackmymeat, Xx_Ctfinest_xX, xXviciousbumXx
12-12-2009, 08:07 PM #65
It says "Cannot set data to prestige "10": we don't have any stats yet."

Help?
12-12-2009, 08:07 PM #66
okay I'm gonna make this as simple as possible for you people who have no idea.

Go to chris's hacking method:

Now u gnna download MPDATA from that topic and move it to a REGULAR offline profile (The one you made from splitscreen)

then download Supakilla's. then copy BOTH files in your flash drive and move it over

Then get on mw2

go to split screen and upload the save with chris's MPdata, you well get a error. go back to split screen>continue> then after prestige

THEN

go back to splitscreen and upload supakilla's file.

GO ONLINE and prestige there, then have fun with your account.

NOTES-

Once you get to rank 4 you get 10 custom classes Gasp well I did, is this normal?

btw how do I edit it with the hex to turn it from 9 to 8? help would be very helpful since not everyone wants 10th prestige
12-12-2009, 08:25 PM #67
does your prestige badge go invisible or does it like stay visible? ;/
12-12-2009, 08:28 PM #68
it's like your really prestiging once youve done it, youve done it. it's official and it's like the real one. visible badges and all
12-12-2009, 08:33 PM #69
Jester Actual
Add me on Xbox
Originally posted by 1SHOTPoof View Post
it's like your really prestiging once youve done it, youve done it. it's official and it's like the real one. visible badges and all

so you really keep all your stuff and it is visible.

when i tried it the option to prestige wasn't available.
:mad::mad::mad:
12-12-2009, 08:36 PM #70
Brazza
Keeper
so i make 2 copies of my offline gamesave and put 1 of each MPData into each?
12-12-2009, 08:40 PM #71
so u keep all guns camo killstreaks along with prestige and tittles badges
12-12-2009, 08:42 PM #72
Brazza
Keeper
Originally posted by 1SHOTPoof View Post
okay I'm gonna make this as simple as possible for you people who have no idea.

Go to chris's hacking method:

Now u gnna download MPDATA from that topic and move it to a REGULAR offline profile (The one you made from splitscreen)

then download Supakilla's. then copy BOTH files in your flash drive and move it over

Then get on mw2

go to split screen and upload the save with chris's MPdata, you well get a error. go back to split screen>continue> then after prestige

THEN

go back to splitscreen and upload supakilla's file.

GO ONLINE and prestige there, then have fun with your account.

NOTES-

Once you get to rank 4 you get 10 custom classes Gasp well I did, is this normal?

btw how do I edit it with the hex to turn it from 9 to 8? help would be very helpful since not everyone wants 10th prestige

nope didnt work, i dont have the option of pretiginn online after prestigin of chris's, btw i get no errors is tht normal?
12-12-2009, 08:53 PM #73
iTz CuRR4N
.::Black Ops::.
Originally posted by Brazza View Post
nope didnt work, i dont have the option of pretiginn online after prestigin of chris's, btw i get no errors is tht normal?

okay you do chris's hack and you should be level one no symbol...next go back to slip screen and load the file in my thread.......right after it says load complete go to pay online you should be level 70 9th prestige then go to barracks and prestige and you good! hope i helped

The following user thanked iTz CuRR4N for this useful post:

jrodriguez1080

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo