12-12-2009, 07:57 AM #1
iTz CuRR4N
.::Black Ops::.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Okay first you want to do Chris's exact hack, next you want to go back to splitscreen then load up this file

You must login or register to view this content.

Go back to online, and prestige! This will send you back to ALL of your original stats BUT you keep prestige! Once you hit level two you will unlock all the prestige badges and titles! You also will keep your killstreaks! Thank You and please dont leak it took me hours to find this!

+Rep if I helpedSmile^

Password: supakiller

The following 19 users say thank you to iTz CuRR4N for this useful post:

capo617, david23, I-SuPaKiLLeR-I, Krushed, LaKaDuKe, LeDUC, lls, NeglectFate, ORIGINALITY-14, Revenge282, Shockk, Stevan0vic-, StRoNgEsT_BOi, Tom1210, Traxx, whackmymeat, Xx_Ctfinest_xX, xXviciousbumXx
12-12-2009, 08:54 PM #74
Originally posted by Penguin View Post
so you really keep all your stuff and it is visible.

when i tried it the option to prestige wasn't available.
:mad::mad::mad:

delete your old save.
12-12-2009, 09:08 PM #75
i need help how do i get it to go online i only hav it on slit screen
12-12-2009, 09:18 PM #76
Worked fine for me. Thanks. Any way to have all unlocks?
12-12-2009, 09:38 PM #77
superman you did it wrong. your suppose to prestige to 10, online

and capo, not atm
12-12-2009, 09:43 PM #78
Hey, I did it on one of my accounts and it worked perfectly.

I'm trying to do it on another account but I get an error that says "Couldn't Get Stats" on the final step to Prestige on the account online.

Any help?

Thanks.
12-12-2009, 09:53 PM #79
iTz CuRR4N
.::Black Ops::.
Originally posted by clairewolfwood View Post
Hey, I did it on one of my accounts and it worked perfectly.

I'm trying to do it on another account but I get an error that says "Couldn't Get Stats" on the final step to Prestige on the account online.

Any help?

Thanks.

iv never had that problem, try resetting you ps3 and try again, and if that dsont work do it on a different account.
12-12-2009, 10:17 PM #80
so, does this help in anyway to prevent us fr getting our acounts deleated on the leadeboards? if it does then if i have done chris's hack do i have to delete his gamesave and then replace it with the one that is in your thread?
12-12-2009, 10:39 PM #81
Originally posted by R1 View Post
so, does this help in anyway to prevent us fr getting our acounts deleated on the leadeboards? if it does then if i have done chris's hack do i have to delete his gamesave and then replace it with the one that is in your thread?

From what I've see so far, my name is still in the leaderboards. I used to file from this thread and the terabyte file to do it. Worked like a charm.
12-12-2009, 10:54 PM #82
its askin me for a password when i try download the file

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo