12-17-2009, 07:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In light of the recent leaderboard hacks there have been a lot people saying that they will prestige people's accounts for free some of them ending up with their accounts hack. If you believe you are trust worthy and have 2 or more people to back you up for this you can be added to the list.

Also you have to remember that most of these new members have joined PURELY to get the hacks off of us and are now getting their hands on our trusting members accounts. Your name will be added when you are proven trustworthy.

As of now, NO ONE is on the list, except for HSx9 who I know has done a lot off accounts, not even me. We all follow the same rules here.

And just don't say '"I'm trustworthy" if other people think you are they will nominate you.

[color='black']Trustworthy people:[/color]

Hsx9
Newfie
chris2k7sears
Saint-luciferr

Re-Insertion

Wet.DreaM
+N/A
ReApEr_Jr
+La_Harry
TheSpartan
xl2onald-
AgentPigJon
King_Jamie
xFuSioNz
ZYMI
JGAMROT
T-Icey
shajal
BlOoDz_DrAgOn
oXoDcoXo
Friiiizzzzz
Little_Buster

xLew--
xX-JiGz-Xx
MoNSt3R_KLiPP--
xCaLLinSHoTz
THE_JoKeR
xzehroz
Typhoon
hoopz
rnbrawkstar
nis-gens
Tr4
Gooaey
Jkry_2_1_
codglitcha
SuPeRxHeRo
tsknubytsk & UnMonk
iceegarcia

[Tiger Woods]
[Johnny Allen]

Just because we are on the list does not mean we are obliged to hack your account for you. Spamming our inboxes may result in action from moderators.

Untrustworthy:

[color='darkorange']COYNEY95[/color]
NGU-HSx3
Xx_oD_x
slimjim560
xDePLoY3D--

[size='5']Also people featured in [url=https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ngu-auctions/45300-read-before-you-trade-un-trustworthy-users.html][b]this list[/b][/url] are also trustworthy/untrustworthy but it is for AUCTIONS which means that the chances are they WILL NOT know how to do hacks![/size]
Last edited by JimErased ; 03-04-2010 at 04:17 PM.

The following 26 users say thank you to JimErased for this useful post:

-Luis7uarez-, Okami, |MAVERICK|747|, Activist, andrewman18, apathyshero, Clutch Hunterr, crapper69, Cuddler, Dub Zee, ƒrizz, little_legz, NEOH_, Newfie, NGU Modded XP, ocmurf, Sert, RiDiCuL0uSs, Snipples, TheMagicN, Tomppajee, uG~Designs, UNLIMITED G@M3R, vj351zx, xvxBIGCLAxvx, xZehroz
12-17-2009, 09:13 PM #20
Add Me xNuKe_xB15

Add Me On PSN 4 Head Shots,Kill Streaks & Nuke Boosts !!(4 Challenges)
12-17-2009, 09:21 PM #21
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
wow, that's crazy. Thanks for posting this main thread. Don't start giving your info to just everyone. common sense people... get some
12-17-2009, 09:43 PM #22
no1 trust this person he changed my pass his name was something like Xx_oD_xX
i was 2nd prestige lvl 55 aswell Angry
12-17-2009, 09:50 PM #23
Originally posted by JimErased View Post
In light of the recent leaderboard hacks there have been a lot people saying that they will prestige people's accounts for free some of them ending up with their accounts hack. If you believe you are trust worthy and have 2 or more people to back you up for this you can be added to the list.

Also you have to remember that most of these new members have joined PURELY to get the hacks off of us and are now getting their hands on our trusting members accounts. Your name will be added when you are proven trustworthy.

As of now, NO ONE is on the list, except for HSx9 who I know has done a lot off accounts, not even me. We all follow the same rules here.

And just don't say '"I'm trustworthy" if other people think you are they will nominate you.

[color='black']Trustworthy people:[/color]
Saint-Luciferr
Hsx9
JimErased
Newfie
Re-Insertion
Chris2k7sears

xl2onald-
AgentPigJon
King_Jamie

Domoman111 (1 vote)

[Tiger Woods]

Untrustworthy:

NGU-HSx3

im thrustworthy becase im harry:p
Last edited by uG~Designs ; 12-17-2009 at 10:13 PM.
12-17-2009, 09:51 PM #24
Oc
****ING NINJA SHIT
I'm trustworthy, you know why Upside Down Happy
12-17-2009, 09:55 PM #25
Cpt.S
Banned
im trustworth !
i done it for plenty of people on call of duty 4.
all they need to do is ask Winky Winky
12-17-2009, 10:03 PM #26
little_legz
SleepinIsCheatin
rons trustworthy and jims is trustworthy as they have both been on my accounts and all the mods are trustworthy in my eyes...am i trustworthy btw lol :p
12-17-2009, 10:10 PM #27
I am trustworthy, you can just ask around, everyone knows me around here....well maybe not EVERYONE lol Winky Winky

Good idea though Jim, this way we will have less complaints of accounts being stolen or hacked Smile
12-17-2009, 10:22 PM #28
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
I may not hack but I know I'm trust worthy,but there is no point of putting my name on the list as I will never hack (I think?)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo