12-17-2009, 07:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In light of the recent leaderboard hacks there have been a lot people saying that they will prestige people's accounts for free some of them ending up with their accounts hack. If you believe you are trust worthy and have 2 or more people to back you up for this you can be added to the list.

Also you have to remember that most of these new members have joined PURELY to get the hacks off of us and are now getting their hands on our trusting members accounts. Your name will be added when you are proven trustworthy.

As of now, NO ONE is on the list, except for HSx9 who I know has done a lot off accounts, not even me. We all follow the same rules here.

And just don't say '"I'm trustworthy" if other people think you are they will nominate you.

[color='black']Trustworthy people:[/color]

Hsx9
Newfie
chris2k7sears
Saint-luciferr

Re-Insertion

Wet.DreaM
+N/A
ReApEr_Jr
+La_Harry
TheSpartan
xl2onald-
AgentPigJon
King_Jamie
xFuSioNz
ZYMI
JGAMROT
T-Icey
shajal
BlOoDz_DrAgOn
oXoDcoXo
Friiiizzzzz
Little_Buster

xLew--
xX-JiGz-Xx
MoNSt3R_KLiPP--
xCaLLinSHoTz
THE_JoKeR
xzehroz
Typhoon
hoopz
rnbrawkstar
nis-gens
Tr4
Gooaey
Jkry_2_1_
codglitcha
SuPeRxHeRo
tsknubytsk & UnMonk
iceegarcia

[Tiger Woods]
[Johnny Allen]

Just because we are on the list does not mean we are obliged to hack your account for you. Spamming our inboxes may result in action from moderators.

Untrustworthy:

[color='darkorange']COYNEY95[/color]
NGU-HSx3
Xx_oD_x
slimjim560
xDePLoY3D--

[size='5']Also people featured in [url=https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ngu-auctions/45300-read-before-you-trade-un-trustworthy-users.html][b]this list[/b][/url] are also trustworthy/untrustworthy but it is for AUCTIONS which means that the chances are they WILL NOT know how to do hacks![/size]
Last edited by JimErased ; 03-04-2010 at 04:17 PM.

The following 26 users say thank you to JimErased for this useful post:

-Luis7uarez-, Okami, |MAVERICK|747|, Activist, andrewman18, apathyshero, Clutch Hunterr, crapper69, Cuddler, Dub Zee, ƒrizz, little_legz, NEOH_, Newfie, NGU Modded XP, ocmurf, Sert, RiDiCuL0uSs, Snipples, TheMagicN, Tomppajee, uG~Designs, UNLIMITED G@M3R, vj351zx, xvxBIGCLAxvx, xZehroz
12-17-2009, 07:49 PM #2
Ill back you and say your trustworthy because you are.. Ily

The following user thanked BladezZ for this useful post:

sperow044
12-17-2009, 07:50 PM #3
im trust worthy and i trust u Jim
12-17-2009, 07:53 PM #4
Why So Serious?
Help Me Get My Nxt StaR*
I'm trustworthy. Smile
12-17-2009, 07:53 PM #5
GrayFoxDie
Prime Rib
I'm trust worthly and I believe in you Jim.
12-17-2009, 07:54 PM #6
Pricey91
Professor of trollology
Is there really any point of this? If people are that concerned they should watch the video and learn to do it themselves. (this is not a flame)
12-17-2009, 07:56 PM #7
ocmurf
I Dunno LOL ¯\(°_o)/¯
Newfie is trustworthy
Re-insertion is trustworthy

people that can vouch im trustworthy

PSN
smcg12
mck_2k8
Ricey_2010
12-17-2009, 08:09 PM #8
eZzii_
Banned
Hello Happy,
I'm very trustworthy i've done over 25+ account hack's for them and am always on to help Smile
12-17-2009, 08:09 PM #9
Ronye West
Anti-HSx9
Well, seems as though i've done it for like 12 people, I think i'm trustworthy
12-17-2009, 08:11 PM #10
Mighty Jebuz
Nerds √16 Ever!
well im trustworthy, but atm i have no-one to back me up as i havent gameshared/been on anyones acount recently lol, im on the trusted list in the auctions if that means anything lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo