02-06-2011, 03:08 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So will you be buying MW3? Awesome face

When the game has been released we must remember to take advantage of all the exploits that will come in the first weeks!

These recent days a lot of information has been released regarding Modern Warfare 3. I won't post all of it since it can be found with a simple search.
Lately things like the WHOLE storyline has been leaked and some multiplayer information and of course the 4 teaser's and a lot more. :evil:

A third game in the Modern Warfare series is coming this year, according to a new report from the Los Angeles Times.

Citing unnamed sources, the LA Times says Activision has recruited Sledgehammer Games, the studio currently working on another unannounced Call of Duty title, and Raven Software (Singularity) to help finish development of Modern Warfare 3 for release this November.

The report states both Sledgehammer and Infinity Ward are equally completing the single-player portion of the game, while Raven is working on its online multiplayer features.

Due to the developer collaboration, sources said the Call of Duty spin-off project in development at Sledgehammer, rumored to be set in the future, has now been put on hold.

Since Infinity Ward executives Jason West and Vince Zampella were fired from the studio in March, more than 35 employees have left the studio. Activision said recently it has received over 5,000 applicants to fill the vacancies.

The publisher has not publicly announced what Call of Duty title would be released this year, but did confirm a new game would be arriving in the back half of 2011.

When asked about the report, an Activision representative told IGN, "There's been much speculation recently. We look forward to releasing details for the next Call of Duty in the near future."

-Source IGN

Just for fun: (Note that this video is fake)
Last edited by xX-sS-xX ; 05-22-2011 at 01:09 PM. Reason: More info.

The following 3 users say thank you to xX-sS-xX for this useful post:

GalaxyHF, Jordan Carver, ninja12
02-06-2011, 08:06 PM #11
I don't know yet. With so many other shooters coming out which look amazing, Call of Duty is really starting to appear to be what it really is: a rushed series with a shitload of bugs. The Killzone 3 Beta runs better than Black Ops does, that says a lot towards the dedication some of the other developers have to their game that the COD franchise lacks. I'll wait and see how this game is after release to decide on whether or not i will get it.

It definitely has some potential, Raven Software is a no-name in the COD world, so they have some proving to do if they want to continue to make Call of Duty games, i think with that motivation, this game could be on track to be one of the best COD games, we'll just have to see how much dedication RS puts into it.
02-06-2011, 09:10 PM #12
Originally posted by BlackHayze View Post
I don't know yet. With so many other shooters coming out which look amazing, Call of Duty is really starting to appear to be what it really is: a rushed series with a shitload of bugs. The Killzone 3 Beta runs better than Black Ops does, that says a lot towards the dedication some of the other developers have to their game that the COD franchise lacks. I'll wait and see how this game is after release to decide on whether or not i will get it.

It definitely has some potential, Raven Software is a no-name in the COD world, so they have some proving to do if they want to continue to make Call of Duty games, i think with that motivation, this game could be on track to be one of the best COD games, we'll just have to see how much dedication RS puts into it.

You do make a good point.
02-06-2011, 10:07 PM #13
Yea, i would buy it :derp:
02-07-2011, 03:04 AM #14
xD3-
Hurah!
Lol @ video
02-07-2011, 03:12 AM #15
My Hate
At least I can fight
I gotta get it. It will complete my collection.
02-07-2011, 03:58 AM #16
Defos .
02-07-2011, 01:03 PM #17
Originally posted by xXMerkCampinXx View Post
I gotta get it. It will complete my collection.

I am only starting mine haha
02-08-2011, 01:38 AM #18
BubbaBBQ_JR
Who’s Jim Erased?
Heellllllzzzz naoooo
02-08-2011, 02:13 PM #19
Originally posted by JR View Post
Heellllllzzzz naoooo

Why not? Gobble

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo