02-06-2011, 03:08 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So will you be buying MW3? Awesome face

When the game has been released we must remember to take advantage of all the exploits that will come in the first weeks!

These recent days a lot of information has been released regarding Modern Warfare 3. I won't post all of it since it can be found with a simple search.
Lately things like the WHOLE storyline has been leaked and some multiplayer information and of course the 4 teaser's and a lot more. :evil:

A third game in the Modern Warfare series is coming this year, according to a new report from the Los Angeles Times.

Citing unnamed sources, the LA Times says Activision has recruited Sledgehammer Games, the studio currently working on another unannounced Call of Duty title, and Raven Software (Singularity) to help finish development of Modern Warfare 3 for release this November.

The report states both Sledgehammer and Infinity Ward are equally completing the single-player portion of the game, while Raven is working on its online multiplayer features.

Due to the developer collaboration, sources said the Call of Duty spin-off project in development at Sledgehammer, rumored to be set in the future, has now been put on hold.

Since Infinity Ward executives Jason West and Vince Zampella were fired from the studio in March, more than 35 employees have left the studio. Activision said recently it has received over 5,000 applicants to fill the vacancies.

The publisher has not publicly announced what Call of Duty title would be released this year, but did confirm a new game would be arriving in the back half of 2011.

When asked about the report, an Activision representative told IGN, "There's been much speculation recently. We look forward to releasing details for the next Call of Duty in the near future."

-Source IGN

Just for fun: (Note that this video is fake)
Last edited by xX-sS-xX ; 05-22-2011 at 01:09 PM. Reason: More info.

The following 3 users say thank you to xX-sS-xX for this useful post:

GalaxyHF, Jordan Carver, ninja12
05-18-2011, 05:27 PM #182
noupasol
Save Point
getting this from day one
05-18-2011, 09:17 PM #183
Originally posted by smash2k8 View Post
Battlefield 3 or MW3 ... damn it... I dont know....hm...both^^...thats it

I already pre-ordered Battlefield 3 and currently waiting for a chance to pre-order Modern Warfare 3. It better not let me down...
05-18-2011, 09:21 PM #184
Relevant Is God
Trustworthy Level 2
i will most likely buy it lol. better be good though
05-19-2011, 10:20 AM #185
KingOfPain
Do a barrel roll!
first i will see trailer or something before i think of buying it
05-19-2011, 02:12 PM #186
I don't know if I will buy the game day one or at all really. My biggest concern is the biggest part is a lot of the team the produced MW2 has left So I don't think the game will be as great. Then random youtube videos has me wondering about the so called news of its being cocreated by infinity ward. So for me definitely not a day one buy but if it gets good reviews and good friend recommendations I will probably end up purchasing this game. Hate to say it but Call of Duty Black Ops might be my last Call of Duty.
05-19-2011, 02:20 PM #187
smash2k8
BAZINGA!
wait till the call of duty fire infects you! You will play it! Winky Winky
05-19-2011, 07:35 PM #188
I love Call of Duty and especially World at War >.> and I am going to buy MW3 when it come out (camp at GameStop)
05-19-2011, 08:08 PM #189
From the exiting i will envint one right now lol
05-22-2011, 03:02 AM #190
eric15
Keeper
Most likely I'll be buying MW3 because everyone else will be playing it and I would love to enjoy it with others.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo