06-13-2011, 05:30 PM #1
getxscared
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm gonna keep this short and sweet.

Let's say that IW decides to put 10 prestiges in the game.
Once you reach regular Level 70 or whatever top level they have, you can prestige, but once you reach the 1st prestige level 70, you have to complete a small set of challenges in order to prestige to the 2nd prestige. Each prestige has more challenges and they are slightly more difficult. For instance, to reach the final prestige you could have to get 300 kills with every type of weapon including grenades and equipment. Along with that, you could have to shoot down x number of 'killstreaks'.

I think that this would be a great way to show who has true skill or dedication to the game. Instead of having a noob make 15th prestige level 50 just by logging into the game for 25 days.

Give me your thoughts on this!

I'm going to make a poll on the number of prestiges you want in the game just to see what everyone wants. I liked the Mw2 style with 10 prestiges.

The following 5 users say thank you to getxscared for this useful post:

ܛ ℕ ℴ ℴ ℬ, andge12, Skyl1n3, waterboy1248, Xx_Lil-marsh_xX

The following user groaned getxscared for this awful post:

Det0x
06-13-2011, 07:49 PM #11
Vaanq
Gym leader
I like your idea
but I think it's to late to change things.
06-13-2011, 10:13 PM #12
Savage_Soul19
Bounty hunter
i love leveling up so ill take anything with more levels
06-13-2011, 10:25 PM #13
JNA_SNIPA
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by getxscared View Post
I'm gonna keep this short and sweet.

Let's say that IW decides to put 10 prestiges in the game.
Once you reach regular Level 70 or whatever top level they have, you can prestige, but once you reach the 1st prestige level 70, you have to complete a small set of challenges in order to prestige to the 2nd prestige. Each prestige has more challenges and they are slightly more difficult. For instance, to reach the final prestige you could have to get 300 kills with every type of weapon including grenades and equipment. Along with that, you could have to shoot down x number of 'killstreaks'.

I think that this would be a great way to show who has true skill or dedication to the game. Instead of having a noob make 15th prestige level 50 just by logging into the game for 25 days.

Give me your thoughts on this!

I'm going to make a poll on the number of prestiges you want in the game just to see what everyone wants. I liked the Mw2 style with 10 prestiges.

This is a good idea but it would be hard to prestige. Some of my friends said that since it might possibly be IW lasts COD than they should make unlimited prestiges lol. That was just some of my friends thoughts. Or they could just make 100 prestiges to show who the real addicts are and the people that just play for fun.
06-14-2011, 07:08 AM #14
Modus
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
CoD4 was the best :y:
06-14-2011, 07:40 AM #15
LegenD
Proxze
Keep the prestige's and challenges how they were on COD4!
06-14-2011, 04:17 PM #16
It sounds like a good idea but you're just going to make another 10,000,000 no life 8 year olds who's parents don't know what M stands for on the front of the game case.
06-14-2011, 09:39 PM #17
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by getxscared View Post
i just hate seeing all these 15th f*ckers. I know non prestiged people who could rape them in the anus.

U jealous or something? A prestige clearly doesn't prove skill level, I think we all know that.
06-15-2011, 01:33 AM #18
getxscared
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Justice View Post
U jealous or something? A prestige clearly doesn't prove skill level, I think we all know that.

No I hate when they just talk shit and think they're better cause I'm a lower level.
06-15-2011, 12:43 PM #19
x_-iAmLucky-_x
Do a barrel roll!
15 perstiges all the way, lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo