06-13-2011, 05:30 PM #1
getxscared
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm gonna keep this short and sweet.

Let's say that IW decides to put 10 prestiges in the game.
Once you reach regular Level 70 or whatever top level they have, you can prestige, but once you reach the 1st prestige level 70, you have to complete a small set of challenges in order to prestige to the 2nd prestige. Each prestige has more challenges and they are slightly more difficult. For instance, to reach the final prestige you could have to get 300 kills with every type of weapon including grenades and equipment. Along with that, you could have to shoot down x number of 'killstreaks'.

I think that this would be a great way to show who has true skill or dedication to the game. Instead of having a noob make 15th prestige level 50 just by logging into the game for 25 days.

Give me your thoughts on this!

I'm going to make a poll on the number of prestiges you want in the game just to see what everyone wants. I liked the Mw2 style with 10 prestiges.

The following 5 users say thank you to getxscared for this useful post:

ܛ ℕ ℴ ℴ ℬ, andge12, Skyl1n3, waterboy1248, Xx_Lil-marsh_xX

The following user groaned getxscared for this awful post:

Det0x
06-16-2011, 08:05 AM #20
xiHoMiCiDe
Climbing up the ladder
i like the fact of having 15 prestiges because theres more of a variety of them to choose from
06-17-2011, 03:31 AM #21
I think there should be 1 prestige and the levels should only go to 55. :cool:
06-17-2011, 03:57 AM #22
ERA120
Haxor!
Originally posted by getxscared View Post
I'm gonna keep this short and sweet.

Let's say that IW decides to put 10 prestiges in the game.
Once you reach regular Level 70 or whatever top level they have, you can prestige, but once you reach the 1st prestige level 70, you have to complete a small set of challenges in order to prestige to the 2nd prestige. Each prestige has more challenges and they are slightly more difficult. For instance, to reach the final prestige you could have to get 300 kills with every type of weapon including grenades and equipment. Along with that, you could have to shoot down x number of 'killstreaks'.

I think that this would be a great way to show who has true skill or dedication to the game. Instead of having a noob make 15th prestige level 50 just by logging into the game for 25 days.

Give me your thoughts on this!

I'm going to make a poll on the number of prestiges you want in the game just to see what everyone wants. I liked the Mw2 style with 10 prestiges.

what ever prestige they put people with no skills will just hack it and be on the last one

The following user groaned ERA120 for this awful post:

SU44K8
06-17-2011, 10:18 AM #23
10th prestige level 70 but i think they should introduce deranking into the game once you pass prestige level 1 or something, so if you have an absolute night mare a few games in a row say a 2 or 3 game losing streak or a couple of games with a k/d of lower than 1.00 you can have points taken of you instead of added that would seperate the good players from the ones who play the game no stop for 20 hours a days 7 days a week, this is probably unlikely to happen but it would make the game more realistic and more enjoyable for me any way because i'm fed up with these 9 year olds on 15th and they're gash a cod ........ any thoughts?
06-18-2011, 12:02 AM #24
MrPSN
Banned
i hope it like black ops, only took my 5day game play to hit 11th legit just play S&Awesome face :-p
06-18-2011, 01:57 AM #25
BigBlackClocks
Who’s Jim Erased?
um, it wouldl still take 25 days to complete anyways
06-19-2011, 10:53 PM #26
i will refuse to even prestige once like on bo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo