Post: Call of Duty® Modern Warfare 3 - Exclusive Emblems and Titles
09-15-2011, 03:35 AM #1
MOHN
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); On MW3, having higher clan levels give you access to in-game exclusive emblems and titles. Here some of them.

Emblems:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]12062[/ATTACH]

Titles:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]12063[/ATTACH]

Source: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by MOHN ; 09-19-2011 at 08:58 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to MOHN for this useful post:

amplif1er, blazed_74gd, ChefHOU, EnD*, Rip The Jacker, Wondoh
09-16-2011, 09:16 AM #29
D-lyfe
Are you high?
Not really fussed what they look like to be honest for one its gotta be better than all the immature sexual reference pictures that were made on black ops, but as long as the game plays well an is fun like mw2 then im not fussed what the titles or emblems are like
09-16-2011, 09:27 AM #30
Good move, Playercard in BO was meh, no one was original with it anyway.
09-16-2011, 01:53 PM #31
kleszyk
Big Daddy
Originally posted by Leftwinger View Post
Illuminati!
3rd row 5th across!

........... a triangle with a cattle skull?? no that has nothing to do with the illuminati lol

anyway they look sh*t, I'd rather make a real or creative looking weed emblem when "kids" are makeing shitty looking ones.
now everyone will just use the bong or hash leaf.

plus I like to look at ppls emblems inbetween matches, why would I check the same old crap looking emblems that everyone will eventually unlock for themselfs.

You must login or register to view this content.
09-16-2011, 02:38 PM #32
Ada Wong
So cute!
WTF i prefer viewing rebeca black and fappin
09-16-2011, 02:48 PM #33
Leftwinger
Little One
Originally posted by kleszyk View Post
........... a triangle with a cattle skull?? no that has nothing to do with the illuminati lol

anyway they look sh*t, I'd rather make a real or creative looking weed emblem when "kids" are makeing shitty looking ones.
now everyone will just use the bong or hash leaf.

plus I like to look at ppls emblems inbetween matches, why would I check the same old crap looking emblems that everyone will eventually unlock for themselfs.

I've done my research, have you?

OT: The emblems are shiet
09-16-2011, 04:50 PM #34
blazed_74gd
Bounty hunter
the green elite emblem and the green skull title r lookin pretty badass :fyea:
09-16-2011, 06:02 PM #35
anything from blackops or the past game isnt going to be in the upcoming game,stop thinking that,all i hear is "is there dolfin dive in mw3,is there commando,is there glitches,is there custom emblems" there wont be because treyarch used there own engine,which was Iw4 at that time,mw3 runs off Iw5,which you should allways expect different stuff,not the same boring rubish added to the newer games.
09-16-2011, 08:55 PM #36
francois24
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by mohn View Post
On MW3, having higher clan levels give you access to in-game exclusive emblems and titles. Here some of them.

Emblems:

Titles:

Source: You must login or register to view this content.
pretty happy they didnt do the playercard thing. that was kinda stupid, i guess it was an okay idea but the cutomization just wasn't really there for me.
09-17-2011, 01:27 AM #37
Marvin
I'm The Man!
Look ok............................

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo