11-04-2011, 10:24 PM #1
BuC-ShoTz
TeamMvKâ?¢
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PS3 MW3 extracted patch_mp.ff = patch_mp.zone

there is a rsa signature in the ff, which means the self is going to have be modded, in order to run a custom patch.
but there isnt gsc's either, lol

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by BuC-ShoTz ; 11-04-2011 at 10:27 PM.

The following 26 users say thank you to BuC-ShoTz for this useful post:

04jberry, aerosoul94, AMNE, bnader, Brentdevent, BvB-09r-_-N!c0, Correy, Demmonnixx, FAKA_ELITE, iMCSx, legitmod, lovebros, max88, Officer Laggy, Pauly, PryZeex, Sn0wb0arder245, Solid Snake, Stack0verfl0w, TEXAS24_ReStEr, TheFallen, ThereThatGuy, x-Roniie-x., xChronicModz, xMrCheatVisionx, xXQUiiCKNiiCKXx

The following 2 users groaned at BuC-ShoTz for this awful post:

CodingNation, DinoFreak
11-05-2011, 12:57 AM #11
Stack0verfl0w
Computer engineer
Originally posted by X View Post
You will not decrypt the EBOOT. Someone else will. and there's more to the .ff's than you think even with EBOOT modifaction.

Ok no more responses ok I don't need eboot decrypted. anyways I've talked to Theunkn0wn about which file he wan't me to obtain anyways. Also it none of your concern you will not get a decrypted copy.

Focus on this thread not what "I'm doing personally"
Last edited by Stack0verfl0w ; 11-05-2011 at 01:00 AM.
11-05-2011, 01:02 AM #12
DlBSY993
There's 0nly 1..
Originally posted by Complexed View Post
Ok no more responses ok I don't need eboot decrypted. anyways I've talked to Theunkn0wn about which file he wan't me to obtain anyways. Also it none of your concern you will not get a decrypted copy.

Oh no :( that's a darn shame, sadly i couldn't care less... The amount of crap you come out with half the time makes me laugh, You were saying earlier that no one will ever decrypt the EBOOT. now your saying the complete opposite. And what the default_mp file? , you will never discover anything just what other people share with you. And then claim its yours for the taking.

The following 2 users say thank you to DlBSY993 for this useful post:

Daddy, zaaheef
11-05-2011, 01:04 AM #13
Stack0verfl0w
Computer engineer
Oh no :( that's a darn shame, sadly i couldn't care less... The amount of crap you come out with half the time makes me laugh, You were saying earlier that no one will ever decrypt the EBOOT. now your saying the complete opposite. And what the default_mp file? , you will never discover anything just what other people share with you. And then claim its yours for the taking.

All I can say is good luck. I work with Buc/schaos/ralelyTheunkn0wn it called getting help and better understanding. Not responding with flaming so thread does not get close. And I never said complete opposite you misunderstood.
Last edited by Stack0verfl0w ; 11-05-2011 at 01:07 AM.
11-05-2011, 01:16 AM #14
DlBSY993
There's 0nly 1..
All I can say is good luck. I work with Buc/schaos/ralelyTheunkn0wn it called getting help and better understanding. Not responding with flaming so thread does not get close.

Not flaming , stating. What will happen .. you will pretend you know what your talking about untill one of them finds a exploit for mw3.. then you will use it with out any understanding in detail how or what they done. Unless they tell you.

and "All I can say is good luck. I work with Buc/schaos/ralelyTheunkn0wn" lol , so you work with people that no what theyre talking about most of the time, great. I dont work with anyone i speak to some people on here occasionally if i get stuck .. but id rather learn how to do it from the start , rather than skipping parts and letting over people do it when you have no understanding off it. And why are you trying to obtain keys to decrypt the default_mp for? exactly

The following 2 users say thank you to DlBSY993 for this useful post:

Docko412, zaaheef
11-05-2011, 01:25 AM #15
Stack0verfl0w
Computer engineer
Not flaming , stating. What will happen .. you will pretend you know what your talking about untill one of them finds a exploit for mw3.. then you will use it with out any understanding in detail how or what they done. Unless they tell you.

and "All I can say is good luck. I work with Buc/schaos/ralelyTheunkn0wn" lol , so you work with people that no what theyre talking about most of the time, great. I dont work with anyone i speak to some people on here occasionally if i get stuck .. but id rather learn how to do it from the start , rather than skipping parts and letting over people do it when you have no understanding off it. And why are you trying to obtain keys to decrypt the default_mp for? exactly

Anyway stop saying obtain keys like i'm capable of that. I know a person who has them and can decrypt any .self/eboot. Also It seem all the scripting has been push to that file content. This time it seems we need these item decrypted. Offline modification will probably exist because duplex. Online well not unless your getting eboot or defualt.self or defualt_mp.self decrypted.

The following user groaned Stack0verfl0w for this awful post:

Problem?
11-05-2011, 01:29 AM #16
DlBSY993
There's 0nly 1..
Anyway stop saying obtain keys like i'm capable of that. I know a person who has them and can decrypt any .self/eboot. Also It seem all the scripting has been push to that file content. This time it seems we need these item decrypted. Offline modification will probably exist because duplex. Online well not unless your getting eboot or defualt.self or defualt_mp.self decrypted.

Even with the default_mp .... Only simple Dvars can be added into it. .cfg is proberly in there somewhere aswell.
11-05-2011, 01:35 AM #17
Stack0verfl0w
Computer engineer
Even with the default_mp .... Only simple Dvars can be added into it. .cfg is proberly in there somewhere aswell.

Hopefully I get a hold of the person that decrypts file for me. He hard to catch since he highly busy....................
Then I can take a look at the self's. And post what is in them for "clarification purposes". we'll for now all we can do is wait and, run test on what we "currently have".
Last edited by Stack0verfl0w ; 11-05-2011 at 01:37 AM.
11-05-2011, 01:38 AM #18
DlBSY993
There's 0nly 1..
Hopefully I get a hold of the person that decrypts file for me. He hard to catch since he highly busy....................
Then I can take a look at the self's. And post what is in them for clarification purposes.

Its ok Mathieulh wont mind if you say his name here ... :confused:
11-05-2011, 01:39 AM #19
Stack0verfl0w
Computer engineer
Its ok Mathieulh wont mind if you say his name here ... :confused:

:lol:.................................

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo