11-04-2011, 10:24 PM #1
BuC-ShoTz
TeamMvKâ?¢
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PS3 MW3 extracted patch_mp.ff = patch_mp.zone

there is a rsa signature in the ff, which means the self is going to have be modded, in order to run a custom patch.
but there isnt gsc's either, lol

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by BuC-ShoTz ; 11-04-2011 at 10:27 PM.

The following 26 users say thank you to BuC-ShoTz for this useful post:

04jberry, aerosoul94, AMNE, bnader, Brentdevent, BvB-09r-_-N!c0, Correy, Demmonnixx, FAKA_ELITE, iMCSx, legitmod, lovebros, max88, Officer Laggy, Pauly, PryZeex, Sn0wb0arder245, Solid Snake, Stack0verfl0w, TEXAS24_ReStEr, TheFallen, ThereThatGuy, x-Roniie-x., xChronicModz, xMrCheatVisionx, xXQUiiCKNiiCKXx

The following 2 users groaned at BuC-ShoTz for this awful post:

CodingNation, DinoFreak
11-05-2011, 04:47 PM #29
Originally posted by X View Post
There are other ways.... (Very Hard) But it involves a back up off mw3 on your ps3. But you will need a Cfw of some sort with a lv2 patcher. But you will need tto go back to thinking mw2 1.12 ... if you even hope to get this far. But tbh that's alot off effort i proberly couldn't even do it lol. I'm not familiar with how pkg. are signed and packaged. yet

orly? of course you can mod it with a backup of a game. no you don't need a .pkg those are completely unrelated.
And 1.12 is CFG modding which has been patched according to DEREKTROTTER.
therefore it's blackops eboot.bin modding by decrypting the debug which means offline only cause getting the npdrm keys to decrypt the retail are hard (if even so).

so... ya lmfao idk what to say
11-05-2011, 05:29 PM #30
DlBSY993
There's 0nly 1..
Originally posted by Team
orly? of course you can mod it with a backup of a game. no you don't need a .pkg those are completely unrelated.
And 1.12 is CFG modding which has been patched according to DEREKTROTTER.
therefore it's blackops eboot.bin modding by decrypting the debug which means offline only cause getting the npdrm keys to decrypt the retail are hard (if even so).

so... ya lmfao idk what to say

Think back to script modding .. If you can change the name of the map through the game files too E.G Jump_height "999" , similiar to mw2. Then you will activte it through like an infection only if it will work like split screen , theres probely other ways.
11-05-2011, 06:45 PM #31
Originally posted by X View Post
Think back to script modding .. If you can change the name of the map through the game files too E.G Jump_height "999" , similiar to mw2. Then you will activte it through like an infection only if it will work like split screen , theres probely other ways.

:confused: i've made my own patches before, and im not sure what your getting at...

btw map names we're modding by strings in the .zone which was extracted through the .ff
11-05-2011, 06:48 PM #32
DlBSY993
There's 0nly 1..
Originally posted by Team
:confused: i've made my own patches before, and im not sure what your getting at...

btw map names we're modding by strings in the .zone which was extracted through the .ff

No.. Youre close but it will never happen . plus i dont want the game to get modded. savegame mods look into that .. Campaign mods ftw.
11-05-2011, 07:05 PM #33
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by xiiBomberHD View Post
Are you mad cause I'm xPoSiNg you? So you have to get me off? Don't make me bring out more logs Happy.

Bryan = Coding/Complexed/Holy Bible

HE SAYS NOTHING CAN RUN DECRYPTED. DO YOU KNOW WHAT DECRYPTED MEANS?

NOTICE HE SAYS "WOW I'M WRONG HOW?". HE REALLY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT DECRYPTED MEANS.

LOL REALLY? GOOGLE UP WHAT A FUNCTION IS. AND THE SPU* IS NOT CALLED SPE!

Go ahead and say it was a mistake like you always do. In all of our logs, you always said that each time I corrected you. Was you a mistake? Team Six, you know posting information on how to hack MW3 is stupid right? It's gonna be patched, your gonna get sued, and nothing won't get accomplished. Just helping you out. Do the research on your own like everyone else is doing. When you post your information, if you choose to do for the fame, you'll get fame.

You guys more and likely won't be able to mod MW3 without a flag or at all. Good luck Happy.

Don't be so harsh on him...

He just meant nothing can run encrypted :dumb:

The following user thanked Rath for this useful post:

Stack0verfl0w
11-05-2011, 11:21 PM #34
nay1995
The Master
do you think the rsa will be easy to find than black ops, what i mean is will we have to dump the SPE, or will it be a simple find and crack job?
11-05-2011, 11:44 PM #35
BuC-ShoTz
TeamMvKâ?¢
for xbox it involves decrypting the default_mp.xex and making a few hex edits
11-05-2011, 11:56 PM #36
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
..If I hear that this game gets hacked... I am not getting it.

The following user thanked Pichu for this useful post:

xiiBomberHD

The following user groaned Pichu for this awful post:

User23434
11-06-2011, 12:11 AM #37
DlBSY993
There's 0nly 1..
Originally posted by ShoTz View Post
for xbox it involves decrypting the default_mp.xex and making a few hex edits

Whats the Default_mp encrypted with?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.