11-14-2011, 05:57 PM #1
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Since DTs posted the Emblems, Titles, HUDs and Speciality images I thought just as last year I would make a new thread where i would posted the hidden stuff of MW3 just like I did in MW2. Making life easier for people to spot the hidden stuff IW left in the game. Also the hidden perks, emblems and titles shown in the pic were also hidden in MW2.

Well here's the first picture I created which shows the hidden MW2 stuff in MW3.

You must login or register to view this content.

Here's the MW3 hidden stuff.

Here's the MW3 Elite stuff.

Last edited by TheJaRniBoi ; 11-14-2011 at 05:56 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to TheJaRniBoi for this useful post:

247Yamato, amplif1er, crazy_blake7, Hadenkin, Night Wolf, riotmost, steventent2
11-15-2011, 12:34 PM #11
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
I'm interested in that pinkish camo title.

The Elite stuff I can tell you how you get all of those.

The green skull, as mentioned before is for being an Elite Founder. This is still obtainable. You have until the end of the month to buy a 1 year Elite Premium Membership to obtain Premium status. On December 1st the only way to get it, is with a Founder Code from a Hardened Edition (The HE buyers didn't have to redeem it to get Founder, the Founder code given is meant to go to a friend of their choosing to make them an Elite Founder). Using the HE Founder code will NOT give you the Elite Premium features. Just the title, emblem, and founder camo witch is a winter one, with trees and such.

The other Elite titles and emblems are obtained by completing Elite Clan Challenges. You'll have to be in an active clan to make this happen.

My Source - I'm an Xbox Live Ambassador (Google it),I'm an Elite Founder, COD Elite's Twitter. Gotta know this stuff.
11-16-2011, 12:42 PM #12
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
Originally posted by Cryptic
I'm interested in that pinkish camo title.

The Elite stuff I can tell you how you get all of those.

The green skull, as mentioned before is for being an Elite Founder. This is still obtainable. You have until the end of the month to buy a 1 year Elite Premium Membership to obtain Premium status. On December 1st the only way to get it, is with a Founder Code from a Hardened Edition (The HE buyers didn't have to redeem it to get Founder, the Founder code given is meant to go to a friend of their choosing to make them an Elite Founder). Using the HE Founder code will NOT give you the Elite Premium features. Just the title, emblem, and founder camo witch is a winter one, with trees and such.

The other Elite titles and emblems are obtained by completing Elite Clan Challenges. You'll have to be in an active clan to make this happen.

My Source - I'm an Xbox Live Ambassador (Google it),I'm an Elite Founder, COD Elite's Twitter. Gotta know this stuff.

that title is not unlockable as its hidden in the game, also it was hidden in MW2.
11-16-2011, 01:39 PM #13
yap! u can have it only getting the founder status. I think the post is asking/telling about the stuff which u can get along the game, completing challenges...
11-16-2011, 03:13 PM #14
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
Originally posted by K2ThaYo View Post
yap! u can have it only getting the founder status. I think the post is asking/telling about the stuff which u can get along the game, completing challenges...

if your talking about the pink camo title in the first image, that can't ever be unlocked as its hidden and was hidden in mw2
11-16-2011, 03:22 PM #15
My grandchildren bought an ps3 from me so i can play MW3 Now, i love them!
01-13-2012, 07:30 PM #16
i need someone to tell me how to get these
01-13-2012, 08:21 PM #17
t_h_e_Dagger
Pokemon Trainer
The first one is not an elite emblem , you get that for 5 man precision airstrike , you get it with Cluster Bomb Title. Just letting you know
01-13-2012, 11:49 PM #18
you get the blue guy that looks like MJ by getting 5 kills with a precision airstrike
01-14-2012, 11:54 PM #19
divybc
Former Staff
Yeah some of em are unlocked through COSad Awesome Elite clan challenges. Thanks for the info.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo