Post: [PS3] -RX- *Rifle Xperts* ELITE CLAN. Active players come join!
11-23-2011, 02:04 PM #1
+tA. Rick
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I would like to welcome you to my CoD ELITE Clan, "Rifle Xperts!" This clan is welcome to founders, premiums, and non-premiums! What we wish to achieve is to grow a large clan so that we can compete in clan operations. (The bigger the clan, the better the odds of winning). What we're really looking for are active players. You don't have to be on everyday, but be on most of the time. The more active members we have, the more activity the clan will have. Also, the higher the amount of points we will receive for clan operations (such as TDM Operation, where all clan member's TDM kills stack up).

We're also looking for decent players; you don't have to be too good but at least have a brain. We're looking for members who have around a 1.50+ win ratio. We don't necessarily care much about KDR, but honestly we'd like someone over a 1.00KDR at minimum. Our clan founders currently have win ratios from 2.00-8.00, since we like playing competitive, or tryhard if you wish to call it that. Every win, and loss, is legit.

We're a tolerable clan. In other words, if we lose, then we lose. Just suck it up, learn from our mistakes, and hope for the best next time. We're a clan that keep our minds focused even in frustrating moments. We're definitely looking for people who can take shit like us. We're also a very fun clan. From time to time, we can hit up some fun private games, such as infected Smile. We will also have in-guild competitions, where the winner can have the ELITE Clan Title changed to whatever she/he would like for a period of time.

We plan to make this both a fun and competitive guild. If you wish to join, follow the clan application listed below. If you're not a founder yet, but will be by the 13th of December, let me know so I can invite you later on when you get founder status and contribute XP to the clan.

EDIT: Heads up, we're level 12 now. Smile

PSN:
KDR:
Win Ratio:
Favorite movie:
Last edited by +tA. Rick ; 03-20-2012 at 06:59 AM.

The following user thanked +tA. Rick for this useful post:

TEXAS24_ReStEr
12-06-2011, 04:30 AM #29
NEKiSh
Bounty hunter
PSN: NEKiSH
KDR: 1.10 I guess.
Win Ratio: Its higher than 1 but I dont remember it
Founder: Y/N No
If no, will you be getting it by December 13th?: Y/N No
12-06-2011, 08:10 PM #30
PSN:fi3rw0rx
KDR:1.14 or something only because i fold around first prestige
Win Ratio:not that great but bad team so u cant count this
Founder: Y/[N]
If no, will you be getting it by December 13th?: Y/[N]
12-06-2011, 09:55 PM #31
psn: kenney-5-
kdr: 1.6
w/l: 1.25
Founder: nope
If no, will you be getting it by November 30th?: doubt it

Also I have a mic, pvr, etc
12-06-2011, 10:15 PM #32
DocterBang
[B]Going Hard Doe[/B]
PSN: DaNGuRz
KDR: 2.64
Win Ratio: 7.00
Founder: N
If no, will you be getting it by December 13th?: N
12-06-2011, 11:34 PM #33
Originally posted by tA.

I would like to welcome you to my CoD ELITE Clan, "Rifle Xperts!" This clan is welcome to founders, premiums, and non-premiums! What we wish to achieve is to grow a large clan so that we can compete in clan operations. (The bigger the clan, the better the odds of winning). What we're really looking for are active players. You don't have to be on everyday, but be on most of the time. The more active members we have, the more activity the clan will have. Also, the higher the amount of points we will receive for clan operations (such as TDM Operation, where all clan member's TDM kills stack up).

We're also looking for decent players; you don't have to be too good but at least have a brain. We're looking for members who have around a 1.50+ win ratio. We don't necessarily care much about KDR, but honestly we'd like someone over a 1.00KDR at minimum. Our clan founders currently have win ratios from 2.00-8.00, since we like playing competitive, or tryhard if you wish to call it that. Every win, and loss, is legit.

We're a tolerable clan. In other words, if we lose, then we lose. Just suck it up, learn from our mistakes, and hope for the best next time. We're a clan that keep our minds focused even in frustrating moments. We're definitely looking for people who can take shit like us. We're also a very fun clan. From time to time, we can hit up some fun private games, such as infected Smile. We will also have in-guild competitions, where the winner can have the ELITE Clan Title changed to whatever she/he would like for a period of time.

We plan to make this both a fun and competitive guild. If you wish to join, follow the clan application listed below. If you're not a founder yet, but will be by the 13th of December, let me know so I can invite you later on when you get founder status and contribute XP to the clan.

PSN:
KDR:
Win Ratio:
Founder: Y/N
If no, will you be getting it by December 13th?: Y/N

PSN:KwikScopeNova
KDR: 1.169
Win Ratio: 38% Negative :( I need a team.
Founder: Y/N No
If no, will you be getting it by December 13th?:Yes
12-12-2011, 02:48 AM #34
Gman9831
Save Point
PSN: Repoman01609
KDR: 1.68
Win Ratio: 1.15
Founder: No
If no, will you be getting it by December 13th?: No
12-20-2011, 10:53 AM #35
+tA. Rick
Former Staff
Sorry guys for the delay. Recruitment is open again! If you've applied but haven't received an invite please let me know!
12-20-2011, 11:15 PM #36
Originally posted by tA.

PSN:
KDR:
Win Ratio:
Favorite movie:

PSN ISad Awesome DeAtH_AnGeLs77
KSad Awesome 2.20
WL Ratio: 4.20
Win Streak 250
Prestige 4 Level 66
I Play 3 Day
Youtube : You must login or register to view this content.
Im Buy Elite Premium From Psn Store But They Dont activate My Premium idk Why
But ELite Premium Showed in My Account service list
12-20-2011, 11:15 PM #37
Cam Newton.
You talkin to me?
clan seems pretty raw bruh

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo