Post: [PS3] -RX- *Rifle Xperts* ELITE CLAN. Active players come join!
11-23-2011, 02:04 PM #1
+tA. Rick
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I would like to welcome you to my CoD ELITE Clan, "Rifle Xperts!" This clan is welcome to founders, premiums, and non-premiums! What we wish to achieve is to grow a large clan so that we can compete in clan operations. (The bigger the clan, the better the odds of winning). What we're really looking for are active players. You don't have to be on everyday, but be on most of the time. The more active members we have, the more activity the clan will have. Also, the higher the amount of points we will receive for clan operations (such as TDM Operation, where all clan member's TDM kills stack up).

We're also looking for decent players; you don't have to be too good but at least have a brain. We're looking for members who have around a 1.50+ win ratio. We don't necessarily care much about KDR, but honestly we'd like someone over a 1.00KDR at minimum. Our clan founders currently have win ratios from 2.00-8.00, since we like playing competitive, or tryhard if you wish to call it that. Every win, and loss, is legit.

We're a tolerable clan. In other words, if we lose, then we lose. Just suck it up, learn from our mistakes, and hope for the best next time. We're a clan that keep our minds focused even in frustrating moments. We're definitely looking for people who can take shit like us. We're also a very fun clan. From time to time, we can hit up some fun private games, such as infected Smile. We will also have in-guild competitions, where the winner can have the ELITE Clan Title changed to whatever she/he would like for a period of time.

We plan to make this both a fun and competitive guild. If you wish to join, follow the clan application listed below. If you're not a founder yet, but will be by the 13th of December, let me know so I can invite you later on when you get founder status and contribute XP to the clan.

EDIT: Heads up, we're level 12 now. Smile

PSN:
KDR:
Win Ratio:
Favorite movie:
Last edited by +tA. Rick ; 03-20-2012 at 06:59 AM.

The following user thanked +tA. Rick for this useful post:

TEXAS24_ReStEr
12-20-2011, 11:53 PM #38
Paschendale
Cougar Hunter
PSN: ThousandSuns
KDR: 1.34 (bad lol)
Win Ratio: 1.61
Favorite TV series: Pokémon lol
Favorite movie: Goonies
12-21-2011, 12:14 AM #39
KingcreekS
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBL
PSN: VerifyerModderz [5th Prestige]
KDR: 1.20
Win Ratio: 1.10
Founder: No
If no, will you be getting it by November 30th?: Not Sure
12-21-2011, 12:55 AM #40
EliteDisorder
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by tA.

I would like to welcome you to my CoD ELITE Clan, "Rifle Xperts!" This clan is welcome to founders, premiums, and non-premiums! What we wish to achieve is to grow a large clan so that we can compete in clan operations. (The bigger the clan, the better the odds of winning). What we're really looking for are active players. You don't have to be on everyday, but be on most of the time. The more active members we have, the more activity the clan will have. Also, the higher the amount of points we will receive for clan operations (such as TDM Operation, where all clan member's TDM kills stack up).

We're also looking for decent players; you don't have to be too good but at least have a brain. We're looking for members who have around a 1.50+ win ratio. We don't necessarily care much about KDR, but honestly we'd like someone over a 1.00KDR at minimum. Our clan founders currently have win ratios from 2.00-8.00, since we like playing competitive, or tryhard if you wish to call it that. Every win, and loss, is legit.

We're a tolerable clan. In other words, if we lose, then we lose. Just suck it up, learn from our mistakes, and hope for the best next time. We're a clan that keep our minds focused even in frustrating moments. We're definitely looking for people who can take shit like us. We're also a very fun clan. From time to time, we can hit up some fun private games, such as infected Smile. We will also have in-guild competitions, where the winner can have the ELITE Clan Title changed to whatever she/he would like for a period of time.

We plan to make this both a fun and competitive guild. If you wish to join, follow the clan application listed below. If you're not a founder yet, but will be by the 13th of December, let me know so I can invite you later on when you get founder status and contribute XP to the clan.

PSN:
KDR:
Win Ratio:
Favorite movie:

PSN: Baycod9
KDR: 1.50
Win Ratio: 1.02 (i have 418 wins and 411 loses, so very easy to raise)
Favorite TV series: family guy, or rob dyrdeks fantasy factory
Favorite movie: i hate this question lol id have to say its the first fast and furious.
12-21-2011, 06:50 PM #41
Originally posted by tA.

PSN:
KDR:
Win Ratio:
Favorite movie:

PSN: Xx-TEXAS_24-xX
KDR: 1.26
Win Ratio: .75
Favorite TV series: Family guy
Favorite movie: Friday
12-21-2011, 09:18 PM #42
+tA. Rick
Former Staff
Originally posted by AnGeLs77 View Post
PSN ISad Awesome DeAtH_AnGeLs77
KSad Awesome 2.20
WL Ratio: 4.20
Win Streak 250
Prestige 4 Level 66
I Play 3 Day
Youtube : You must login or register to view this content.
Im Buy Elite Premium From Psn Store But They Dont activate My Premium idk Why
But ELite Premium Showed in My Account service list

Originally posted by Paschendale66 View Post
PSN: ThousandSuns
KDR: 1.34 (bad lol)
Win Ratio: 1.61
Favorite TV series: Pokémon lol
Favorite movie: Goonies

Originally posted by VerifyerModderz View Post
PSN: VerifyerModderz [5th Prestige]
KDR: 1.20
Win Ratio: 1.10
Founder: No
If no, will you be getting it by November 30th?: Not Sure

Originally posted by EliteDisorder View Post
PSN: Baycod9
KDR: 1.50
Win Ratio: 1.02 (i have 418 wins and 411 loses, so very easy to raise)
Favorite TV series: family guy, or rob dyrdeks fantasy factory
Favorite movie: i hate this question lol id have to say its the first fast and furious.

Originally posted by ReStEr View Post
PSN: Xx-TEXAS_24-xX
KDR: 1.26
Win Ratio: .75
Favorite TV series: Family guy
Favorite movie: Friday

Alright, I sent you guys an invite. Smile
12-21-2011, 10:10 PM #43
Mw21.13
Save Point
PSN: Xx_EVOViii_xX
KDR: 1.23
Win Ratio:0.6 Reason:Because i play alone and i get in the lossing team lol
Founder: Y/N :No
If no, will you be getting it by December 13th?: Y/N :No
Favorite TV series: Burn Notice
Favorite movie: Training Day
Mic:Yes
Boss:Of Course lol
12-21-2011, 10:10 PM #44
EliteDisorder
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by tA.

My friend wants in

PSN: Scr4cfc
KDR:1.7
Win ratio: 1:01(only 7 wins ahead so can raise easy)
favorite tv show: NCIS
favorite movie: transformers 2
12-21-2011, 10:47 PM #45
+tA. Rick
Former Staff
Originally posted by Mw21.13 View Post
PSN: Xx_EVOViii_xX
KDR: 1.23
Win Ratio:0.6 Reason:Because i play alone and i get in the lossing team lol
Founder: Y/N :No
If no, will you be getting it by December 13th?: Y/N :No
Favorite TV series: Burn Notice
Favorite movie: Training Day
Mic:Yes
Boss:Of Course lol

Originally posted by EliteDisorder View Post
My friend wants in

PSN: Scr4cfc
KDR:1.7
Win ratio: 1:01(only 7 wins ahead so can raise easy)
favorite tv show: NCIS
favorite movie: transformers 2

Alright, i got you guys
12-21-2011, 11:45 PM #46
Paschendale
Cougar Hunter
Originally posted by tA.

Hey can you resend invite, my acccount got all glitchy thanks

Psn: ThousandSuns

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.