11-26-2011, 11:07 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The following 24 users say thank you to psjailbreak28 for this useful post:

-Bane-, AtlasK, Correy, CyberHidden, edwin864, iMCSx, italianboss, zL_j8hnb, Janiboy, jogeboy, lbalancel, Leiino, LOKOTE, lovebros, macoroniman1234, oGHOSTLYMODZ, phantons, remi06, Sakata, sMoKiNyOo, Uk_ViiPeR, vTiger., xxshredgnarxx

The following 4 users groaned at psjailbreak28 for this awful post:

iTruceFret, iMLB's Main Hoe, The1youSeek, txlonghorn97
11-28-2011, 05:38 AM #29
mysteryhacker
Do a barrel roll!
sigh...just stfu
11-28-2011, 05:51 AM #30
FuzzaMuzza
NGU Master
Lolol wii!!
11-28-2011, 10:09 AM #31
Budz
Former Staff
AHAHHHAAHHHAAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAH! stare hAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHHA
11-28-2011, 10:31 AM #32
Hells
I'm Back...
It's funny on this site how people slate stuff like the Wii and PC due to them being easier to mod, if any of the ones slating were modders they would appreciate the mods regardless of the format, but nope most people here are just waiting for others to exploit the ps3 with a usb and show off to their mates.

The following 3 users say thank you to Hells for this useful post:

phantons, Pyrochemical, RETRO-STATE
11-28-2011, 10:40 AM #33
Kenneth-RTE
Pokemon Trainer
Hey can u try make one for the ps3 pliis ... Somone pliis make one for the ps3 Awesome faceHappy
11-28-2011, 11:37 AM #34
Default Avatar
GoML-_-
Heyy, do i need to jailbreak or jtag my wii?
11-28-2011, 03:56 PM #35
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by psjailbreak28 View Post

GTFO With This Wii SHit
11-28-2011, 09:01 PM #36
This forum is filled with ungrateful, selfish, moronic children.
Honestly, more than half of the people who even looked at this thread are leechers who has done absolutely, without-a-doubt, NOTHING to help with any of the exploits, hacks, glitches, etc. that have been featured on this site. You guys could NEVER do anything even remotely close to what the topic creator has done right now.
Regardless of the Wii or PC, if you don't appreciate any mods for this game then don't cry like little pre-pubescent girls when it doesn't come out for PS3/360.
Without people like the person who created the Mods, evolution to it coming to PS3/360 would slower.
I know I am going to get groaned, if the people who do groan me will just prove my point - selfish, unhelpful, and ultimately leeching for mods on THEIR console.

You wondered why TheUnknown and Hunter didn't want to help with MW2 hacking, and you wonder why people wont (if even possible) spread Black Ops hacks, and hell, insult the people who help with hacking MW3 for Wii/PC, but don't come to the MW3 EXPLOITING/HACKING sub-forum going to groan people for doing exactly what YOU came here looking for. Stop being hypocritical parasites on the face of the planet, and use some common sense.

Unless YOU can show ANY remotely useful hacks for MW3 or ANY CoD game whatsoever, shut up and don't be negative and ungrateful.

/rant

The following user thanked Pyrochemical for this useful post:

Hells
11-28-2011, 09:10 PM #37
Originally posted by Pyrochemical View Post
This forum is filled with ungrateful, selfish, moronic children.
Honestly, more than half of the people who even looked at this thread are leechers who has done absolutely, without-a-doubt, NOTHING to help with any of the exploits, hacks, glitches, etc. that have been featured on this site. You guys could NEVER do anything even remotely close to what the topic creator has done right now.
Regardless of the Wii or PC, if you don't appreciate any mods for this game then don't cry like little pre-pubescent girls when it doesn't come out for PS3/360.
Without people like the person who created the Mods, evolution to it coming to PS3/360 would slower.
I know I am going to get groaned, if the people who do groan me will just prove my point - selfish, unhelpful, and ultimately leeching for mods on THEIR console.

You wondered why TheUnknown and Hunter didn't want to help with MW2 hacking, and you wonder why people wont (if even possible) spread Black Ops hacks, and hell, insult the people who help with hacking MW3 for Wii/PC, but don't come to the MW3 EXPLOITING/HACKING sub-forum going to groan people for doing exactly what YOU came here looking for. Stop being hypocritical parasites on the face of the planet, and use some common sense.

Unless YOU can show ANY remotely useful hacks for MW3 or ANY CoD game whatsoever, shut up and don't be negative and ungrateful.

/rant

Fuk out of thanks

The following user thanked Rainbow Gravity for this useful post:

Pyrochemical

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo