11-27-2011, 08:24 PM #1
Deeviation
not a Doctor.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ALL CREDIT GOES TO YdoYOUevenTRY and Carbon0x for translation

Translated:

STEP 1: Buy double weapon XP
STEP 2: Play 2 online games
STEP 3: Buy double xp (OR use the 2 hours from elite)
STEP 4: You now have two hours double xp and 2 hours double weapon xp.
STEP 5: Go back to online, make sure that you have BOTH double xp and double weapon XP at 2 hours. That's all!

Now watch how long it takes your double xp to move down a minute, takes at least 5 to 10 games for it to go down 1 minute. Your weapon XP will go down normally but the double XP won't move down more than 20 minutes in about 2 hours playing.
Last edited by Deeviation ; 11-27-2011 at 08:39 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Deeviation for this useful post:

beastly12, CyberHidden
11-27-2011, 08:28 PM #2
NockedOut
Do a barrel roll!
I understand you're trying to help and all that, but are people that retarded not to understand lol?
11-27-2011, 08:29 PM #3
Deeviation
not a Doctor.
Originally posted by NockedOut View Post
I understand you're trying to help and all that, but are people that retarded not to understand lol?

yeah i know, but its kinda hard to read lol

"STEP 1.. buy x2 weapon xp play 2 games.. step2. than u BUY double x2 xp.. step 2(b IF U HAVE DOUBLE XP ON UR ELITE load that dont buy it.... U than have 4 hours double xp n 2 hours double weapon xp. RETURN online.. make sure u have BOTH double xp 2 hours, n double weapon x2 hours..thats all. there is nothing else.. :lol: "
11-27-2011, 08:30 PM #4
it works, tested

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

^lol. me being a smartass
11-27-2011, 08:34 PM #5
NockedOut
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Sprazeee View Post
yeah i know, but its kinda hard to read lol

"STEP 1.. buy x2 weapon xp play 2 games.. step2. than u BUY double x2 xp.. step 2(b IF U HAVE DOUBLE XP ON UR ELITE load that dont buy it.... U than have 4 hours double xp n 2 hours double weapon xp. RETURN online.. make sure u have BOTH double xp 2 hours, n double weapon x2 hours..thats all. there is nothing else.. :lol: "

Good point. Thanks for the help to the retards of NGU.
11-27-2011, 08:35 PM #6
Originally posted by Slayer View Post
it works, tested

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

^lol. me being a smartass

u stole my glitch lol and forgot the PART WHERE IT WORKS BOTH ways... double xp for along time n and or double weapon xp for along time... and i dont c any credit... hmmm close this shit..

The following user groaned YdoYOUevenTRY for this awful post:

Da_Kman97
11-27-2011, 08:38 PM #7
Deeviation
not a Doctor.
Originally posted by YdoYOUevenTRY View Post
u stole my glitch lol and forgot the PART WHERE IT WORKS BOTH ways... double xp for along time n and or double weapon xp for along time... and i dont c any credit... hmmm close this shit..

:lol: retard. IT SAYS CREDIT GOES TO "you" for finding this dumbass

The following 5 users say thank you to Deeviation for this useful post:

Dopey, Fayez, IRAQ, ThereThatGuy, Xbox 180
11-27-2011, 08:42 PM #8
Do you mean join a game back out, join a game back out as play 2 online games?
11-27-2011, 08:44 PM #9
Deeviation
not a Doctor.
Originally posted by JaMz7a View Post
Do you mean join a game back out, join a game back out as play 2 online games?

no, you have to actually play and finish the games. just do search and destroy to make it pass quicker
11-27-2011, 08:51 PM #10
Do you only need 2 tokens :L>??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo