11-27-2011, 08:24 PM #1
Deeviation
not a Doctor.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ALL CREDIT GOES TO YdoYOUevenTRY and Carbon0x for translation

Translated:

STEP 1: Buy double weapon XP
STEP 2: Play 2 online games
STEP 3: Buy double xp (OR use the 2 hours from elite)
STEP 4: You now have two hours double xp and 2 hours double weapon xp.
STEP 5: Go back to online, make sure that you have BOTH double xp and double weapon XP at 2 hours. That's all!

Now watch how long it takes your double xp to move down a minute, takes at least 5 to 10 games for it to go down 1 minute. Your weapon XP will go down normally but the double XP won't move down more than 20 minutes in about 2 hours playing.
Last edited by Deeviation ; 11-27-2011 at 08:39 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Deeviation for this useful post:

beastly12, CyberHidden
11-28-2011, 09:10 PM #38
i don't get it.. if you buy 2xp for weapons and then play 2 online games won't that make the time 2xp for weapons go down? and can you use 2 hours from Dew xp?
11-28-2011, 10:32 PM #39
That's my point man this was a pointless thread the original should be the only one talking about this glitch the kid is just trying to get rep. :bat:

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

HA! Well you understood what he was trying to explain so... It didn't need a translator No
11-28-2011, 11:26 PM #40
does that work ?!
11-28-2011, 11:30 PM #41
glitchplz
Samurai Poster
So can you buy double weapon xp and then activate mtn. dew double xp and have the same effect?
11-29-2011, 01:20 AM #42
Originally posted by glitchplz View Post
So can you buy double weapon xp and then activate mtn. dew double xp and have the same effect?

now that i cant answer im in Canada we don't get dew xp

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Originally posted by janasku View Post
What the **** are you talking about?! First you say to obtain double weapon xp and after that you play 2 games and equip double xp. Now you say you first play 2 games and then activate the double xp.. WTF??

that was at the kid who said he already had 15 hours on his account double xp.. maybe u should learn 2 read? he asked wut 2 do in that situation i answered.. n u get no help from me ur the retard in my other thread saying im a lying booster when there's ****ing proof there.. but hey what do i no i mean i just found it.. :rolleyes: at the leeches.. anyone with a real problem or question tho ill always answer..:mad:

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Originally posted by Siirx View Post
I just wanted to make sure i do this right so i don't waste two tokens, first i buy double weapon xp, then i play two games(does it matter if there in progress?) And play both of them out, then i buy double xp, and check to see that i have both, and then play normally? thanks

i dont think it matters if there started. its more u want ur time 2 go down 15-20 mins. off double weapon xp. n than active double xp... when your weapon xp run ends ull have around the same amount left of double xp as u did of weapon xp when u turned on double xp . thats what the glitch does. i had an hour 41 double xp left after my weapon xp ran out well i was getting both the whole time.. screen shots n proof in the real thread.

^yes i no its kinda confusing but its not really that hard add psn: forevercamping if u need help.
11-29-2011, 08:25 PM #43
SUPERIMIAINI
Machete Don't Text!
Originally posted by Sprazeee View Post
you can either use the double xp from signing up in CoSad Awesome Elite. or yes, you have to get two tokens and buy the double xp and double weapon xp.

next time quote me so i can get back to you faster

By any chance does DEWXP count as well ???? if it 2 hours exact of course???? Thanks in advance
11-30-2011, 07:24 PM #44
Deeviation
not a Doctor.
yes it does work, but also people have been reporting that it sometimes does not work, so you can try your luck
11-30-2011, 08:22 PM #45
pretty cool even tho im almost seventh
12-02-2011, 02:38 PM #46
Originally posted by Sprazeee View Post
ALL CREDIT GOES TO YdoYOUevenTRY and Carbon0x for translation

Translated:

STEP 1: Buy double weapon XP
STEP 2: Play 2 online games
STEP 3: Buy double xp (OR use the 2 hours from elite)
STEP 4: You now have two hours double xp and 2 hours double weapon xp.
STEP 5: Go back to online, make sure that you have BOTH double xp and double weapon XP at 2 hours. That's all!

Now watch how long it takes your double xp to move down a minute, takes at least 5 to 10 games for it to go down 1 minute. Your weapon XP will go down normally but the double XP won't move down more than 20 minutes in about 2 hours playing.

how can you buy double weapon xp , play 2 matches online then buy double xp and make sure they're both at 2 hours?
when u play 2 matches with double weapon xp the xp time will go down

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo