11-29-2011, 11:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just found this out messing around in private match. I made 2 videos on it. The 2nd one explains it better than the first because in the original video I had only thought it worked for pistols. But come to find out it works on any gun!

Video Tutorials

Text tutorial

- You must have a sniper rifle. Doesn't matter which one, doesn't matter which proficiency or attachment.

STEP 1: Scope in your sniper rifle.
STEP 2: Lay prone while still scoped in.
STEP 3: Press triangle to switch to your secondary weapon.
STEP 4: Shoot your weapon and notice it has extremely low to no recoil.

This can be done with ANY pistol, machine pistol, SMG, AR and LMG. I tested it out and it works for all of them. The way to get it to work with primaries is obvious. Just kill somebody and pick up their gun and do steps 1-4.

A strategy I would use is to use Scavenger, Quickdraw and Steady Aim. Just so you pretty much never run out of ammo.

UPDATE: It seems as though I made a mistake. For some reason earlier when I was testing this it wouldn't work without Quickdraw but I just tested it with Assasian and Blast Shield and it worked! I also took off Sleight of Hand to see if maybe that's what was causing this to happen but it still worked!

ALL YOU NEED is a sniper rifle. Cool!
Last edited by Ryan915 ; 11-29-2011 at 12:04 PM.

The following 61 users say thank you to Ryan915 for this useful post:

-Skyline, .50Cal, 0089aj, 192.168.1.1, 2RAW4THESTREET, AgentSexyPig, AssClapper-130, atifI0, AyeeLG, Bad Luck Brian, Bane_FTW, Dank, BvB-09r-_-N!c0, Carbon0x, CasJ, Cryptic, csfola10taky, Daddy, DoOm-, Evaluable, GangstaCupcake1, GodDrinksPepsi, Greenbolt111, Hamilbum, Hawkin, himpmund, Holleeder, Beats, ii_QuickScope_x, jakerad95, jdrain11, Joel, Jordan Carver, Koltz, LiveLongDieHard, lolpwnedlol, Matheus41, Mr. Bean, O.P, ONEster, oX-matto-Xo, RADDY1993, ReK, Rip The Jacker, SKATEorDIE____, skillz369, SMarT, Solid Snake, Swifter, ThereThatGuy, thomaslop08, TiCiiX, w8t4it, xCeltics, xd366, xiiBomberHD, xVz, Yeezus Christ, zomcarnage
01-08-2012, 03:29 PM #65
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by SKATEorDIE
No, that´s not true. You have less recoil by laying down but with this (now patched) glitch you had no recoil...

I think theres only THIS one; why do you say the "old" one?

Actually you have no recoil, I tried this same exact way it says by just laying down and no recoil. This was like 2 weeks ago so they might have got rid of that when they patched it.
01-08-2012, 06:53 PM #66
SKATEorDIE____
CrimeCityGangsta
Originally posted by SU44K8 View Post
Actually you have no recoil, I tried this same exact way it says by just laying down and no recoil. This was like 2 weeks ago so they might have got rid of that when they patched it.

I don´t know when they patched it exactly; but it´s like i said: "with this (now patched) glitch you had no recoil..." :P
They were very fast this time :( I hope the killstreak-duplicating-glitch lasts longer Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo