12-07-2011, 08:34 PM #1
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
First:
You must be Level 80. Go to CoD Elite and Sign in.

Second:
Go to your classes and change something, i.e a camo or just a gun (Dont do any of that inspect element stuff).

Third:
It should tell you to send changes to the game but do NOT click it yet. Now in MW3 prestige yourself.

Fourth:

Now, play Multiplayer until you reach Level 4.

Fifth:
Now that you are in Level 4, in CoD Elite click on send changes to game.

Sixth:
In MW3 accept the changes of CoD Elite and BOOM your classes are back!!

Hope you guys like it Smile

The following 71 users say thank you to DiJiTaLNiCk for this useful post:

-J-, Midnight.eGo, 266H, AgentSexyPig, alcapoter, Arman M., AyeeLG, azote, Dank, Black-Ops-, bmxrcodol04, bnader, Brentdevent, BvB-09r-_-N!c0, Chrome Playa, Cien, Crave., Creepzoid 0___0, Dark Spirits, DecDeviL, DEREKTROTTER, dfrost182, Dman93, dubeyduck, dznut5, Evaluable, Fuser's Hoe, FuzzaMuzza, gamer89117, Gangstuh., Beats, Implicit, INSAN3LY_D34TH, Invalld, Bichote, Jannis96, jb_1991, JKLAZ, JNA_SNIPA, Jeremy, Koltz, KrimiNaLzZz, Leiino, Lick, Merkii, Monster-Energy, New York BOY !, ninja12, oG GUNN3R, ONEster, owais12, OwenMalz, Pauly, Platinum G, PryZeex, Richard030, Rip The Jacker, Sandyballz, SavageRising, schmitty15, SilentOne15, SmokingBanana, Solid Snake, Sqkuid, Stansy, The Overdose, xd366, xXQUiiCKNiiCKXx, yourdude9

The following 2 users groaned at DiJiTaLNiCk for this awful post:

Kratos_,
12-08-2011, 08:07 PM #65
New York BOY !
Service Shop Owner ;
Originally posted by DiJiTaLNiCk View Post
First:
You must be Level 80. Go to CoD Elite and Sign in.

Second:
Go to your classes and change something, i.e a camo or just a gun (Dont do any of that inspect element stuff).

Third:
It should tell you to send changes to the game but do NOT click it yet. Now in MW3 prestige yourself.

Fourth:

Now, play Multiplayer until you reach Level 4.

Fifth:
Now that you are in Level 4, in CoD Elite click on send changes to game.

Sixth:
In MW3 accept the changes of CoD Elite and BOOM your classes are back!!

Hope you guys like it Smile

You always find a way to amaze me <3.<3
12-08-2011, 08:33 PM #66
BigTig000
Chinese Buffet
Didnt work for me. Just tried it

The following user groaned BigTig000 for this awful post:

cbr400rr
12-08-2011, 10:30 PM #67
GetDeleted -_-
- Former TACOTIME77 -
Originally posted by xMW3
Wasn't this posted before and didn't work?
Who can confirm?

Yes I've seen this posted 2 or 3 times and everyone said "no that will never work IW isn't that stupid" so I didn't try it, I'm level 80 though so I'll try it later.
12-08-2011, 10:37 PM #68
JokerLol
Climbing up the ladder
Lool it works!, IW :dumb:
12-08-2011, 11:15 PM #69
Evon
Keeper
thanks for that Smile
12-08-2011, 11:27 PM #70
robad1
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by GetDeleted
Yes I've seen this posted 2 or 3 times and everyone said "no that will never work IW isn't that stupid" so I didn't try it, I'm level 80 though so I'll try it later.

Did vthis work?? Can you confirm??? just asking as i am now 79 and want to know so at least i have something to look forward to!!!
12-08-2011, 11:39 PM #71
Mortox
Haxor!
People saying "Look this worked! Happy" try to give more details to make things more clear for the rest of us. I feel like a lot of kids are just hopeful that it *WILL* work so they post as if they succeeded in doing it, when in reality no such thing was done.

As I said a few pages back, I tried this step-by-step, followed it to the letter, did everything correctly, and I got NO INTEGRATION PROMPT ingame; similar to how if you try to send inspect-element GOLD CAMO now, you will not get an integration prompt.

I do believe this might have worked at some point but I do not think it is currently working, at least not on PS3.

The following user thanked Mortox for this useful post:

l-ll-l
12-09-2011, 12:53 AM #72
Kane500
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Mortox View Post
People saying "Look this worked! Happy" try to give more details to make things more clear for the rest of us. I feel like a lot of kids are just hopeful that it *WILL* work so they post as if they succeeded in doing it, when in reality no such thing was done.

As I said a few pages back, I tried this step-by-step, followed it to the letter, did everything correctly, and I got NO INTEGRATION PROMPT ingame; similar to how if you try to send inspect-element GOLD CAMO now, you will not get an integration prompt.

I do believe this might have worked at some point but I do not think it is currently working, at least not on PS3.

Did you go to Main menu when you sent changes. If you do not it will not work.
12-09-2011, 01:08 AM #73
works, saved me a token, well more then one if this doesnt get patched

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo