12-07-2011, 08:34 PM #1
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
First:
You must be Level 80. Go to CoD Elite and Sign in.

Second:
Go to your classes and change something, i.e a camo or just a gun (Dont do any of that inspect element stuff).

Third:
It should tell you to send changes to the game but do NOT click it yet. Now in MW3 prestige yourself.

Fourth:

Now, play Multiplayer until you reach Level 4.

Fifth:
Now that you are in Level 4, in CoD Elite click on send changes to game.

Sixth:
In MW3 accept the changes of CoD Elite and BOOM your classes are back!!

Hope you guys like it Smile

The following 71 users say thank you to DiJiTaLNiCk for this useful post:

-J-, Midnight.eGo, 266H, AgentSexyPig, alcapoter, Arman M., AyeeLG, azote, Dank, Black-Ops-, bmxrcodol04, bnader, Brentdevent, BvB-09r-_-N!c0, Chrome Playa, Cien, Crave., Creepzoid 0___0, Dark Spirits, DecDeviL, DEREKTROTTER, dfrost182, Dman93, dubeyduck, dznut5, Evaluable, Fuser's Hoe, FuzzaMuzza, gamer89117, Gangstuh., Beats, Implicit, INSAN3LY_D34TH, Invalld, Bichote, Jannis96, jb_1991, JKLAZ, JNA_SNIPA, Jeremy, Koltz, KrimiNaLzZz, Leiino, Lick, Merkii, Monster-Energy, New York BOY !, ninja12, oG GUNN3R, ONEster, owais12, OwenMalz, Pauly, Platinum G, PryZeex, Richard030, Rip The Jacker, Sandyballz, SavageRising, schmitty15, SilentOne15, SmokingBanana, Solid Snake, Sqkuid, Stansy, The Overdose, xd366, xXQUiiCKNiiCKXx, yourdude9

The following 2 users groaned at DiJiTaLNiCk for this awful post:

Kratos_,
12-08-2011, 12:45 PM #47
Wondoh
Former Staff
Damn it I prestiged a couple days ago :FU:
12-08-2011, 01:16 PM #48
hackpwnz
Bounty hunter
Nice I can't wait to try this. This will also help you level up quicker once you prestiged cause you'll have you classes fully set up & you can use you token on double xp or something. Nice find dude!
12-08-2011, 01:21 PM #49
Invalld
Bounty hunter
Damm this glitch is like sex on a boat.. besides the part where i prestiged like 3 days ago :( but anyway Nice find Happy
12-08-2011, 01:27 PM #50
Paddy.
Banned
Nice find, :p
12-08-2011, 01:53 PM #51
Kells
ngujonas.blogspot.com
Of course it does not work for me. Like always whenever I try such glitches -.-
12-08-2011, 01:54 PM #52
Kratos_
Blizzard Fails
Originally posted by DiJiTaLNiCk View Post
hahahah u made my day (Y)
ill pay u $750 if u tell me how COD ELITE are going to find people that have been using this method?

Not sure how they will but IW said that they will be very strict with CoD Elite. I have a friend that did the glitch to unlock any gun at lvl 1 and he got banned a day later... So yea.
12-08-2011, 02:56 PM #53
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Mortox View Post
Naw you most likely won't get banned for something like this.

Things like boosting are much more obvious (due partially to your direct interaction with leaderboards and things like that) but something like this is unnoticeable for the most part.

They managed to find out that people were doing the clan backgrounds, tag, title, any gun at any rank using elite, so I wouldn't be surprised if there was some way of them knowing you did this too
12-08-2011, 03:21 PM #54
Generale Lyon
Bounty hunter
CoD Elite application or website?
12-08-2011, 03:45 PM #55
Mortox
Haxor!
I just tried this right now (7:40am PST Dec, 08 ) and I'm not getting an integration prompt ingame.

I followed the steps; went to the CoD Elite website, made a simple change (Frag to Semtex), prestiged ingame, leveled to 4, submitted changed on CoD Elite, restarted PS3/MW3, but no integration prompt.

Maybe this is already patched? Anyone have any success with it in the last couple hours?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo