12-28-2011, 09:52 AM #1
iloveyou2
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Robert bowling has finally announced what the punishment is for the token glitchers. The current punishment is a 2 day ban and a rank reset with zero tokens.

Finally these glitches will get what they deserve.
Source
You must login or register to view this content.

recent update is that the punishment is going to be handed out slowly and only to those who abused the glitch. the word abused might have different interpretations but only time will tell. my personal opinion is whoever did the glitch once should face the punishment because it is not a trivial thing to do.
Last edited by iloveyou2 ; 01-06-2012 at 02:23 AM. Reason: updates

The following 8 users say thank you to iloveyou2 for this useful post:

Assassin, Det0x, Evaluable, Friday15, User23434, Modus, TAFF, ZeroOo

The following 5 users groaned at iloveyou2 for this awful post:

420, alcapoter, benashley, FrOzTi, MyDouGieFresH-
12-31-2011, 04:19 AM #110
Sexy Beast
Click Here
Originally posted by i
What they deserve? It's a glitch, not our fault they made it.... Shouldn't have any punishment if you ask me, that's crap. I used it for 45 levels, am I gonna get banned? Doubt it cause my stats and everything aren't outrageous.

So according to your statement, If a shop owner accidently left his shop window open and a robber (i.e. you) stole everything the shop owner had, would you have a punishment? It wasn't the shop keeper's fault that he left the window open, but you still robbed the store. Now the owner finds out you did it and of course you should go to jail. Same thing with the Infinity Ward ban.

The following user thanked Sexy Beast for this useful post:

Mr Martyrdom!?!
01-01-2012, 07:35 AM #111
Originally posted by Sexy
So according to your statement, If a shop owner accidently left his shop window open and a robber (i.e. you) stole everything the shop owner had, would you have a punishment? It wasn't the shop keeper's fault that he left the window open, but you still robbed the store. Now the owner finds out you did it and of course you should go to jail. Same thing with the Infinity Ward ban.

Dude it is a video game.... That would be a totally different situation.
01-01-2012, 07:51 AM #112
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
Really the most fair thing IW could do is take all the people who did the glitch and reset their tokens to zero, then set their rank to half of what it is. That would get rid of the unfair double XP advantage. It would just be too difficult for them to do that to each of the 500,000 people who did this.
01-01-2012, 09:13 AM #113
tenthlobbymw2
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by i
Dude it is a video game.... That would be a totally different situation.

different situation same concept.

The point he's making is abusing the glitch IS YOUR FAULT.

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

Originally posted by .Choco View Post
Really the most fair thing IW could do is take all the people who did the glitch and reset their tokens to zero, then set their rank to half of what it is. That would get rid of the unfair double XP advantage. It would just be too difficult for them to do that to each of the 500,000 people who did this.

because doing a search for anyone with -1> Tokens = hard
01-01-2012, 08:33 PM #114
Kush Friendly
I'm sick of seeing posts saying shit like, "Finally these glitches will get what they deserve." This is a site founded on glitching, you should embrace it instead of being little bitches about it.

The following 2 users say thank you to 420 for this useful post:

Mikeisking, Stone
01-01-2012, 08:46 PM #115
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Sexy

You didn't happen to take that example fro me did you? :p

It the only thing I could think of to explain it
01-01-2012, 09:04 PM #116
Originally posted by 420 View Post
I'm sick of seeing posts saying shit like, "Finally these glitches will get what they deserve." This is a site founded on glitching, you should embrace it instead of being little bitches about it.

Couldn't have said it better myself. That's EXACTLY what I'm thinking when I keep seeing shit like that. It was so much better back in the day when most of the site appreciated glitches, instead of bitching about everyone who did them.
01-01-2012, 09:10 PM #117
seriously everyone whos like " glitchers get what they deserve".... shut the **** up seriously like we get it you dont have to post it on every single thread of this ****ing i didnt do the glitch but you guys are so annoying your just suck ups who think your cool for saying what ever infinity ward or who ever the hell says the punishment! so really gtfo and get a life.....
01-01-2012, 09:19 PM #118
Giianluca
Do a barrel roll!
Thank god! I was going to do it at one point but now i'm glad I didn't :]

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo