12-28-2011, 09:52 AM #1
iloveyou2
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Robert bowling has finally announced what the punishment is for the token glitchers. The current punishment is a 2 day ban and a rank reset with zero tokens.

Finally these glitches will get what they deserve.
Source
You must login or register to view this content.

recent update is that the punishment is going to be handed out slowly and only to those who abused the glitch. the word abused might have different interpretations but only time will tell. my personal opinion is whoever did the glitch once should face the punishment because it is not a trivial thing to do.
Last edited by iloveyou2 ; 01-06-2012 at 02:23 AM. Reason: updates

The following 8 users say thank you to iloveyou2 for this useful post:

Assassin, Det0x, Evaluable, Friday15, User23434, Modus, TAFF, ZeroOo

The following 5 users groaned at iloveyou2 for this awful post:

420, alcapoter, benashley, FrOzTi, MyDouGieFresH-
12-29-2011, 12:13 AM #74
Dylan_NGU
Little One
Originally posted by xMurphyBoiix View Post
My reply to robert was [ATTACH=CONFIG]14408[/ATTACH]

you can maybe follow the convo if he replys back to me at

You must login or register to view this content.

Hahaha. He wont reply to that. more than likely for legal purposes. either way, could not have said it better <3
12-29-2011, 12:17 AM #75
Maybe if they're lucky the people who abused it can use the days of double xp to get back to their original rank. :p
12-29-2011, 01:03 AM #76
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Zatch70 View Post
Maybe if they're lucky the people who abused it can use the days of double xp to get back to their original rank. :p

Obviously the double xp will get reset to /facepalm
12-29-2011, 01:20 AM #77
ReeSeR
Gym leader
I like how the only people raging on this thread are the ones who did it, and are trying to defend themselves.
Enjoy the ban and reset.
12-29-2011, 01:52 AM #78
xomboy
Save Point
Originally posted by SirBlazeAlot View Post
Actually when people glitch and get unlimited prestige tokens, they then get unlimited double xp and unlimited double weapon xp. So therefore if DOES ruin my experience. As I play LEGIT and I have THOUSANDS of people ranked higher on the leaderboards and ranked higher in prestige who I SHOULD BE AHEAD OF. Therefore it RUINS the leaderboards and makes EVERYONES stats AND RANK INACCURATE

people being higher than you on a leaderboard ruins your experience? so youre telling me that being ranked higher on a VIDEOGAME LEADERBOARD is really that important to you? go get a gf man. im sure youll forget all about this game once you finally lose that virginity you obviously are still holding on to.
12-29-2011, 01:56 AM #79
iloveyou2
Little One
People but an entire lobby? If it wasn't for this the striker problem wouldn't be as bad as it is now. Play a few Dom or tdm and you'll see what I'm talking abt. Trust me when I say getting extended mags for striker without dbl xp takes a very very long time and hence less people actually pursue it. N
12-29-2011, 01:57 AM #80
he said a possible 2day ban and reset the plan is any one over a certain amount of tokens will be rest but deaths and losses stay
12-29-2011, 01:59 AM #81
xomboy
Save Point
also they should ban the people who dont have a bf/gf, a job, or a life for that matter. its an unfair advantage that they have 20x as much time as me to play the game. BAN!
12-29-2011, 02:03 AM #82
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Glad I Didn't Do it Lmao

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo