05-11-2012, 04:51 AM #1
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Recently there have been alot of people getting reset and banned for boosting online, there is guy who created a website called booster busters, he is going around known clans on ps3, and lurking people's rosters list and looking at your stats. My clan UTM has been scanned by this guy and reported people. You must login or register to view this content.

The guy is comparing how many Headshots you get in 1 match, the average is around 30 headshots.

The downside is i got reset because i got 90 headshots in 1 game, but most people can exceed over 100 headshots in 1 game! yet they are still getting reset!

(You can gain 100 headshot by having a team of 12, lock a lobby of domination and make sure nobody captures the flag. The time is unlimited. Then play good and try and get headshots! )

This is the site, You must login or register to view this content.

Here is the list of people he has reported, You must login or register to view this content.

His name is GbR-CoNcEptzZ-

I personally dont like this guy, because he's spending his time doing IW job, licking there arses like as if hes doing a good job! The fact that he only targeted my clan is just disrespect, and abit of jeleousy.

If you disagree on reporters like these. keep away from this guy or report him.

The following 6 users say thank you to oX-matto-Xo for this useful post:

Beats, RaW_PrOFeSSoR, Rustled Jimmies, TryCatchMe, Yolo Brahs !

The following 19 users groaned at oX-matto-Xo for this awful post:

Awayze, Dman93, dznut5, Hakon, Hells, hTx_Stunna_713, Implicit, Jasdeep, Meatwad, Phrenzy, Pimp, PR_BlackLegacy, Press ►, SMarT, TAFF, TheManDavid, xHeAVeN, xVii-
05-11-2012, 10:43 PM #29
VHS
Has been a while
DDOS his site and make it crash. Once he restores his site again, DDOS again. He is a vigilante with no jurisdiction in COD Servers and with no affiliation with Activision/IW/Sledgehammer. I don't care about boosting, some people just want things unlocked faster, some people like having fancy stats, some people actually enjoy boosting for some reason and etc. It's great that you made this thread to notify people about this guy but if you want him to stop or give up just DDOS his site and push him over the edge.

The following user thanked VHS for this useful post:

oX-matto-Xo
05-12-2012, 02:58 AM #30
i got 12ps3 IDGAf if they ban me lol
05-12-2012, 10:53 AM #31
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Moved to: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Discussion.
05-12-2012, 11:07 AM #32
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Team
DDOS his site and make it crash. Once he restores his site again, DDOS again. He is a vigilante with no jurisdiction in COD Servers and with no affiliation with Activision/IW/Sledgehammer. I don't care about boosting, some people just want things unlocked faster, some people like having fancy stats, some people actually enjoy boosting for some reason and etc. It's great that you made this thread to notify people about this guy but if you want him to stop or give up just DDOS his site and push him over the edge.

How do I DDOS a site ???
05-12-2012, 12:10 PM #33
Wondoh
Former Staff
I personally think its good that someone is doing this.
Yes it may be slightly sad but if you are going to boost then that's a risk you are taking.
If you can't play legit and have to resort to cheating then you can't be surprised if people want you reset.
05-12-2012, 12:13 PM #34
Originally posted by ForeverBailey View Post
I dont really care since I dont boost, I just find it sad. The amount of time he wastes infiltrating clans or whatever and scanning them and comparing notes, is most likely 10x the amount of time that some of these people boost for. He needs a new hobby, something constructive, I dont get how boosters are a problem. If you care about CoD leaderboards then ok (lol, who cares about CoD leaderboards, all CoD leaderboards are always overrun by glitchers and boosters), but apart from leaderboards, boosting gain no advantage, they may unlock better guns, but the fact they're boosting shows they wont have the skill to use them.

So just laugh at a guy wasting his free time on something stupid.

I ditto that, he's concerning over the game more than the boosters and I don't understand why
05-12-2012, 12:27 PM #35
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
I know, but this guy is getting my friends banned, and they have never boosted before! They are just really good players! He's showing IW the amount of headshots in 1 match, obvious the people with over 150 have boosted, but people that have 45 - 60 headshots is just plain spiteful! IW are not looking deep enough into these players, there getting reset because of this nut job! I say DDOS his stupid site, and leave the banning to IW. I didnt pay all this money for some random sad kid to do IW's job and getting innocent players reset!
05-12-2012, 12:32 PM #36
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
All They Are Doing Is Comparing Headshots And Highest Killstreak, Which Is BS. They NEED more proof than that (Video, More Pictures In Game), people can get more headshots because they're good or get high killstreaks.
05-12-2012, 12:32 PM #37
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
Originally posted by ForeverBailey View Post
I dont really care since I dont boost, I just find it sad. The amount of time he wastes infiltrating clans or whatever and scanning them and comparing notes, is most likely 10x the amount of time that some of these people boost for. He needs a new hobby, something constructive, I dont get how boosters are a problem. If you care about CoD leaderboards then ok (lol, who cares about CoD leaderboards, all CoD leaderboards are always overrun by glitchers and boosters), but apart from leaderboards, boosting gain no advantage, they may unlock better guns, but the fact they're boosting shows they wont have the skill to use them.

So just laugh at a guy wasting his free time on something stupid.

The leaderboards dont mean anything at all! It just shows that you spend alot of your time playing video games, and a guaranty they dont have girlfriends. The leaderboard does not tell you are a good player! Especially on MW3, this game requires NO SKILL, it is so ridiculousy noob friendly.. stats dont mean s#!t!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo