05-11-2012, 04:51 AM #1
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Recently there have been alot of people getting reset and banned for boosting online, there is guy who created a website called booster busters, he is going around known clans on ps3, and lurking people's rosters list and looking at your stats. My clan UTM has been scanned by this guy and reported people. You must login or register to view this content.

The guy is comparing how many Headshots you get in 1 match, the average is around 30 headshots.

The downside is i got reset because i got 90 headshots in 1 game, but most people can exceed over 100 headshots in 1 game! yet they are still getting reset!

(You can gain 100 headshot by having a team of 12, lock a lobby of domination and make sure nobody captures the flag. The time is unlimited. Then play good and try and get headshots! )

This is the site, You must login or register to view this content.

Here is the list of people he has reported, You must login or register to view this content.

His name is GbR-CoNcEptzZ-

I personally dont like this guy, because he's spending his time doing IW job, licking there arses like as if hes doing a good job! The fact that he only targeted my clan is just disrespect, and abit of jeleousy.

If you disagree on reporters like these. keep away from this guy or report him.

The following 6 users say thank you to oX-matto-Xo for this useful post:

Beats, RaW_PrOFeSSoR, Rustled Jimmies, TryCatchMe, Yolo Brahs !

The following 19 users groaned at oX-matto-Xo for this awful post:

Awayze, Dman93, dznut5, Hakon, Hells, hTx_Stunna_713, Implicit, Jasdeep, Meatwad, Phrenzy, Pimp, PR_BlackLegacy, Press ►, SMarT, TAFF, TheManDavid, xHeAVeN, xVii-
05-12-2012, 02:19 PM #38
VHS
Has been a while
Originally posted by Aiiden View Post
How do I DDOS a site ???

Google/Youtube it. A bunch of tutorials online show you how to do it.
05-12-2012, 02:58 PM #39
I don't care for boosters but that is a hoe move.
05-12-2012, 03:03 PM #40
Cubs
Next year is the year..
Originally posted by TheStrawberry View Post
Recently there have been alot of people getting reset and banned for boosting online, there is guy who created a website called booster busters, he is going around known clans on ps3, and lurking people's rosters list and looking at your stats. My clan UTM has been scanned by this guy and reported people. You must login or register to view this content.

The guy is comparing how many Headshots you get in 1 match, the average is around 30 headshots.

The downside is i got reset because i got 90 headshots in 1 game, but most people can exceed over 100 headshots in 1 game! yet they are still getting reset!

(You can gain 100 headshot by having a team of 12, lock a lobby of domination and make sure nobody captures the flag. The time is unlimited. Then play good and try and get headshots! )

This is the site, You must login or register to view this content.

Here is the list of people he has reported, You must login or register to view this content.

His name is GbR-CoNcEptzZ-

I personally dont like this guy, because he's spending his time doing IW job, licking there arses like as if hes doing a good job! The fact that he only targeted my clan is just disrespect, and abit of jeleousy.

If you disagree on reporters like these. keep away from this guy or report him.

what a faggot.
05-12-2012, 04:37 PM #41
Mr Grumpy
< ^ > < ^ >
You can use HOIC (High orbit ion cannon) or LOIC (Low orbit ion cannon) but be sure to go under a vpn!
05-12-2012, 04:51 PM #42
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Mr
You can use HOIC (High orbit ion cannon) or LOIC (Low orbit ion cannon) but be sure to go under a vpn!

Thats for DDOS ??
05-12-2012, 04:55 PM #43
Well you by boosting kinda ruins for the people that play legit like myself.
05-12-2012, 05:00 PM #44
Mr Grumpy
< ^ > < ^ >
If you want to DDOS sites then yes, those two programs are used for DDOS
05-12-2012, 05:04 PM #45
Mr.Azoz
I’m too L33T
this guy is reporting everyone in Boosting section You must login or register to view this content.
05-12-2012, 06:23 PM #46
trammixigoo
Bounty hunter
Serious. If you spawn trap in sabotage you can easy get a lot of headshots. My record is 68 in one match and have never boostet!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo