06-05-2012, 10:00 AM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); On the official Infinity ward Facebook page they recently posted this:

"We're getting a lot of requests for Call Of Duty: MW3 Double Weapon XP - We'll see what we can do."

Now this basically confirms that we will probably see double weapon xp soon.
This is long awaited by the people who have stayed at a specific Prestige, be it 0, 10th or possibly even 20th double weapon xp will be highly welcomed by those members of the community.

Now moving on to the AK74u.
As you know the AK74u was found in the files for call of duty elite, and was also useable in the MW3 campaign and spec ops missions.
Along with the message above infinty ward posted this image:

You must login or register to view this content.

As you can see on the left hand side the AK74u is there. Are they teasing it's release or is it an accident that it's in there.

Also take note at this months DLC on the content calendar (Xbox 360): Map / Mission / Classified
This classified could be the highly awaited gun dlc.

So how many of you would also welcome double weapon xp and if infinity ward intentionally put the AK74u in that image, how many of you would like to see this gun find its way to your class set ups?

=D
Last edited by Wondoh ; 06-05-2012 at 10:10 AM.

The following 17 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

Arlandria, Dexla, Evaluable, Geigers, GodDrinksPepsi, Grumpfy, Im Po, Implicit, Press ►, Rip The Jacker, Spider-Man, Storm, WhoIsBrandon, will34, Xx_Lil-marsh_xX
06-05-2012, 10:05 AM #2
3HUNNA
Splicer
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
On the official Infinity ward Facebook page they recently posted this:

"We're getting a lot of requests for Call Of Duty: MW3 Double Weapon XP - We'll see what we can do."

Now this basically confirms that we will probably see double weapon xp soon.
This is long awaited by the people who have stayed at a specific Prestige, be it 0, 10th or possibly even 20th double weapon xp will be highly welcomed by those members of the community.

Now moving on to the AK74u.
As you know the AK74u was found in the files for call of duty elite, and was also useable in the MW3 campaign and spec ops missions.
Along with the message above infinty ward posted this image:

You must login or register to view this content.

As you can see on the left hand side the AK74u is there. Are they teasing it's release or is it an accident that it's in there.

Also take note at this months DLC on the content calendar (Xbox 360): Map / Mission / Classified
This classified could be the highly awaited gun dlc.

So how many of you would also welcome double weapon xp and if infinity ward intentionally put the AK74u in that image, how many of you would like to see this gun find its way to your class set ups?

=D

I would like to see it in the game. I would have to test it out to see what the class set up would be.
Ps image is not showing.
06-05-2012, 10:10 AM #3
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by ENT View Post
I would like to see it in the game. I would have to test it out to see what the class set up would be.
Ps image is not showing.

Try now :p
06-05-2012, 10:25 AM #4
Kellis
LoanWolf
I wouldn't be surprised to see them add the 74u, or multiple guns to the game, but it would be a bit unfair if only thos on elite premium were able to use it...
06-05-2012, 10:31 AM #5
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
If they do add guns I'm going to love going in to normal games and using it, and people will be like WTF, you hacker and all that.

The following user thanked Jakeyy for this useful post:

Grumpfy
06-05-2012, 11:17 AM #6
IW :yuno: bring back the m40
06-05-2012, 11:34 AM #7
Double weapon XP would be really nice. I want to finish off a few weapons and get gold on them (I am really close on the P90 and G36C Awesome face) and since I no longer prestige there is no use to normal double xp.

As for the 74u, it can't hurt right? Not unless IW make the same mistake Treyarch did with the 74u upon release of Black Ops :carling:
06-05-2012, 11:48 AM #8
crazy_demon_01
Can’t trickshot me!
:( ps3 will get it in such a long time, might forget about it...
06-05-2012, 01:06 PM #9
I would love double xp for weapons
06-05-2012, 01:20 PM #10
I wouldn't mind waking up to a gun dlc being able to download. Some guns I would like would be the ak74u, L85A2, PDW-r, f2000, M98B

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo