06-05-2012, 10:00 AM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); On the official Infinity ward Facebook page they recently posted this:

"We're getting a lot of requests for Call Of Duty: MW3 Double Weapon XP - We'll see what we can do."

Now this basically confirms that we will probably see double weapon xp soon.
This is long awaited by the people who have stayed at a specific Prestige, be it 0, 10th or possibly even 20th double weapon xp will be highly welcomed by those members of the community.

Now moving on to the AK74u.
As you know the AK74u was found in the files for call of duty elite, and was also useable in the MW3 campaign and spec ops missions.
Along with the message above infinty ward posted this image:

You must login or register to view this content.

As you can see on the left hand side the AK74u is there. Are they teasing it's release or is it an accident that it's in there.

Also take note at this months DLC on the content calendar (Xbox 360): Map / Mission / Classified
This classified could be the highly awaited gun dlc.

So how many of you would also welcome double weapon xp and if infinity ward intentionally put the AK74u in that image, how many of you would like to see this gun find its way to your class set ups?

=D
Last edited by Wondoh ; 06-05-2012 at 10:10 AM.

The following 17 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

Arlandria, Dexla, Evaluable, Geigers, GodDrinksPepsi, Grumpfy, Im Po, Implicit, Press ►, Rip The Jacker, Spider-Man, Storm, WhoIsBrandon, will34, Xx_Lil-marsh_xX
06-05-2012, 01:22 PM #11
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
On the official Infinity ward Facebook page they recently posted this:

"We're getting a lot of requests for Call Of Duty: MW3 Double Weapon XP - We'll see what we can do."

This is long awaited by the people who have stayed at a specific Prestige, be it 0, 10th or possibly even 20th double weapon xp will be highly welcomed by those members of the community.

As you know the AK74u was found in the files for call of duty elite, and was also useable in the MW3 campaign and spec ops missions.

As you can see on the left hand side the AK74u is there. Are they teasing it's release or is it an accident that it's in there.

Also take note at this months DLC on the content calendar (Xbox 360): Map / Mission / Classified

So how many of you would also welcome double weapon xp and if infinity ward intentionally put the AK74u in that image, how many of you would like to see this gun find its way to your class set ups?

=D

i have a question.

lets say you didnt buy the dlc thus you dont have the gun(IF they do put the gun in) can you still pick it up after killing the person that has it??
06-05-2012, 01:53 PM #12
Elk
Lithium.
Can't wait for this. Should be good, will be able to finish some weapons to get gold. Any way the 74U better not be over-powered, or else it will ruin the game I think. We already have powerful weapons like ACR and MP7. We don't need no f**king 74U :dumb:
06-05-2012, 02:45 PM #13
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
On the official Infinity ward Facebook page they recently posted this:

=D

I hope they do both things considering the ak74u is one of my fav guns and double weapon xp will help me get gold :rainbowcry:
06-05-2012, 02:52 PM #14
Grumpfy
cameltóe, french much?
Bring back the Vector from MW2, that is another MP7 :$
06-05-2012, 03:05 PM #15
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
If I'm correct the next Xbox Elite Drop should be next Tuesday, so will wait and see what gets said then, Or before then!
06-05-2012, 04:23 PM #16
Arun1910
Bounty hunter
I bet you ANY money that everyone in the Elite playlist will be using the AK74U hahahaha
06-05-2012, 04:26 PM #17
I think it's just there on accident because I highly doubt the slim chances of there being a weapon DLC. Especially for a gun like the Ak74u
06-05-2012, 04:30 PM #18
i really wish ak 74u come back cuz in cod 4 it was the gun that made my highest killstreak 27 :p i loved that gun
06-05-2012, 04:51 PM #19
eBLr
Save Point
I hope so!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo