10-22-2012, 07:08 PM #1
Xx_Ctfinest_xX
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); LOBBY STATUS: CLOSED FOR THE MOMENT

PSN:

Hello NGU Member, today i bring you some good news, I finally got my Mw3 Xp lobby running. I'm using chocos New mods and as of today I will be hosting FREE XP LOBBY everyday. All you have to do is add my PSN and i will invite you..

Before i got this working i asked many People in this forum to help me get it working but as many of you know, Most of the people in this forum Just want ether REP or money. Why Would I pay for something that MOST of them got Free From ether CHOCO , DEREK or a few other member that Really Help the community. Guys all i am asking is to Share with the community, so we can be stronger and more united!!.. Ones again thanks to Choco and all those that made this possible.. BTW A simple Thanks to the post means a lot to me Smile[/B]
Last edited by Xx_Ctfinest_xX ; 11-03-2012 at 06:43 AM.

The following 71 users say thank you to Xx_Ctfinest_xX for this useful post:

Kyanon, aeman77, ak4909.ak, AltF4, Anthony Cordero, aTrueSavur, Dank, BeastMaJic, byLaruh, Cam Newton., capo617, CMillsX, COD_MGK, danyson12, Dawud, DeRaTe, DEXMoDzFTW, Earthmaster18, Farva, fbenza20, Hatrtz4Lyf, iGirlLovesHacks, InFamousBreeZe, Invalld, iZigg, J.V., Jamesc38600, joerfc, josho53, kashiboy, killerboc, TheMightyMoJo, KrAzY_887, kyote, lenis_IX, liqqy, lucnoah, mzungu_sk, NFFB, NoMercy4Noobz, ochoa123321, orkberserker, oXiRoNiiCzXo, OXUG, paul366, plazmanu, Prodigy_Hitman, PuuKeD, Reckless D3MON, ReDLaN, REKT, Resumer, S3SSi0N, savillbros, Shisha, simmy360, smashedya, sunce99, SWAT-DK, T RAW, Thrillz, Tom1210, Uncrwnd KNG, VelocityModsHD, Wild., xFuZiiOnZ_xX, xIDALE, King, xrtzx, xYovillex

The following user groaned Xx_Ctfinest_xX for this awful post:

Invisible Man
10-23-2012, 11:33 PM #83
N1qqA
Banned
plase add n inv
10-24-2012, 12:46 AM #84
He never even accepted me
10-24-2012, 02:55 AM #85
Xx_Ctfinest_xX
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xMrCrazyHDx View Post
Your full, if you delete someone add me Saqabi38!

Guys please thank the thread and like, i will add as many as possible but i can only accept 6 people at a time...

Thanks for your understanding..

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Originally posted by xHendricks View Post
I thanked you. If I add you, will you add me soon? I really need xp

how come i cant see it that u like and thank the thread?

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Originally posted by Glocninez View Post
Thanks for the lobbies man! Hopefully kids stop joining with token xp v.v

Your Welcome Mate, you know that there is always gonna be someone that never follow the rules lol..

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Originally posted by officerfarva420 View Post
add officerfarva420 please

added mate..
10-24-2012, 02:56 AM #86
Originally posted by Underground View Post
Hello NGU Member, today i bring you some good news, I finally got my Mw3 Xp lobby running. Im using chocos New mods and as of taday I will be hosting FREE XP LOBBY everyday. All you have to do is add my psn and i will invite you..

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE NO TOKEN XP ON OR IT WONT WORK

PSN: xx_Ctfinest_xx

BEfore i got this wowrking i asked many People in this forum to help me get it working but as many of you know, Most of the people in this forum Just want ether REP or money. Why Would I pay for something that MOST of them got Free From ether CHOCO , DEREK or a few other member that Really Help the community. Guys all im asking is to Share with the community, so we can be stronger and more united!!.. Ones again thanks to choco and all those that made this possible.. BTW A simple Thanks to the post means a lot to me Smile

Delete someone & add me <3
psn: sG_DNZ
10-24-2012, 03:03 AM #87
modz4me
Save Point
Add me plz R3D-YOSH1
10-24-2012, 03:07 AM #88
Delete someone and add IMDCHAMP please.
10-24-2012, 03:21 AM #89
Xx_Ctfinest_xX
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by byLaruh View Post
Delete someone & add me <3
psn: sG_DNZ

Did you thank me?
10-24-2012, 03:26 AM #90
Add me!! I thanked you, I online right now, 4.30 is out so dont turn off your ps3, add please
10-24-2012, 03:38 AM #91
Added you Woah-Buddy hopefully I get in thanks bro!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo