10-22-2012, 07:08 PM #1
Xx_Ctfinest_xX
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); LOBBY STATUS: CLOSED FOR THE MOMENT

PSN:

Hello NGU Member, today i bring you some good news, I finally got my Mw3 Xp lobby running. I'm using chocos New mods and as of today I will be hosting FREE XP LOBBY everyday. All you have to do is add my PSN and i will invite you..

Before i got this working i asked many People in this forum to help me get it working but as many of you know, Most of the people in this forum Just want ether REP or money. Why Would I pay for something that MOST of them got Free From ether CHOCO , DEREK or a few other member that Really Help the community. Guys all i am asking is to Share with the community, so we can be stronger and more united!!.. Ones again thanks to Choco and all those that made this possible.. BTW A simple Thanks to the post means a lot to me Smile[/B]
Last edited by Xx_Ctfinest_xX ; 11-03-2012 at 06:43 AM.

The following 71 users say thank you to Xx_Ctfinest_xX for this useful post:

Kyanon, aeman77, ak4909.ak, AltF4, Anthony Cordero, aTrueSavur, Dank, BeastMaJic, byLaruh, Cam Newton., capo617, CMillsX, COD_MGK, danyson12, Dawud, DeRaTe, DEXMoDzFTW, Earthmaster18, Farva, fbenza20, Hatrtz4Lyf, iGirlLovesHacks, InFamousBreeZe, Invalld, iZigg, J.V., Jamesc38600, joerfc, josho53, kashiboy, killerboc, TheMightyMoJo, KrAzY_887, kyote, lenis_IX, liqqy, lucnoah, mzungu_sk, NFFB, NoMercy4Noobz, ochoa123321, orkberserker, oXiRoNiiCzXo, OXUG, paul366, plazmanu, Prodigy_Hitman, PuuKeD, Reckless D3MON, ReDLaN, REKT, Resumer, S3SSi0N, savillbros, Shisha, simmy360, smashedya, sunce99, SWAT-DK, T RAW, Thrillz, Tom1210, Uncrwnd KNG, VelocityModsHD, Wild., xFuZiiOnZ_xX, xIDALE, King, xrtzx, xYovillex

The following user groaned Xx_Ctfinest_xX for this awful post:

Invisible Man
10-23-2012, 09:02 PM #74
Are u hosting right now i sent u a request MOJO17017
10-23-2012, 09:04 PM #75
I added you on psn yesterday, my psn is hellrazer069. Thanks for doing this and even bigger thanks if i get added
10-23-2012, 09:21 PM #76
Just tryd adding u mate froggatt90
10-23-2012, 10:18 PM #77
Dank
Not Former Staff
Thanks for the lobbies man! Hopefully kids stop joining with token xp v.v
10-23-2012, 10:21 PM #78
friend list full
10-23-2012, 10:37 PM #79
Uncrwnd KNG
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Underground View Post
Hello NGU Member, today i bring you some good news, I finally got my Mw3 Xp lobby running.

Why u kick me without any reason? I didn't do anything?
10-23-2012, 10:49 PM #80
killerboc
I am error
Add provvoo
10-23-2012, 11:00 PM #81
Farva
< ^ > < ^ >
add officerfarva420 please
10-23-2012, 11:14 PM #82
X-_-LaUrBa-_-X
Get On My LeVeL
Originally posted by Underground View Post
Hello NGU Member, today i bring you some good news, I finally got my Mw3 Xp lobby running. Im using chocos New mods and as of taday I will be hosting FREE XP LOBBY everyday. All you have to do is add my psn and i will invite you..

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE NO TOKEN XP ON OR IT WONT WORK

PSN: xx_Ctfinest_xx

BEfore i got this wowrking i asked many People in this forum to help me get it working but as many of you know, Most of the people in this forum Just want ether REP or money. Why Would I pay for something that MOST of them got Free From ether CHOCO , DEREK or a few other member that Really Help the community. Guys all im asking is to Share with the community, so we can be stronger and more united!!.. Ones again thanks to choco and all those that made this possible.. BTW A simple Thanks to the post means a lot to me Smile

add my acc U_CaN_SuK_My_Dik

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo