11-01-2012, 10:12 PM #281
Nubz
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by MITCHINATI View Post
WELCOME TO MY FREE LOBBY

PSN: BoTT_M3WTW0 Skype: Mitchinati

You must login or register to view this content. Chat on here if you need me also!

11 SPACES LEFT, THANK THE POST FOR GUARANTEED POSITION! THANK YOU ALL FOR THE THANKS AND LIKES AND AS A HOST I WILL TRY MY BEST TO GET YOU ALL TO 20TH PRESTIGE, PLEASE UNDERSTAND I HAVE ABOUT 100 PEOPLE WHO ARE REQUESTING LOBBIES SO IT MAY TAKE TIME. IF MY PARTY IS FULL JUST KEEP TRYING TO JOIN MY SESSION! I WILL SEE HOW SUCCESSFUL THIS IS AND DEPENDING ON THAT I WILL MAKE ANOTHER ACCOUNT FOR XP TO HELP EVEN MORE OF YOU! I WILL ALSO BE HOSTING BLACK OPS AND MW2 AT SOME POINT. ADD ME ON SKYPE TO KEEP UP TO DATE AND MESSAGE ME ON HERE IF YOU NEED TOO! [/B][/COLOR]

CURRENTLY [CLOSED] Thank post and comment PSN and I will add you when I am back on.

HIT THAT THANKS BUTTON :wondoh:

I play team tactical with Choco's 30k Eboot which is 60k with double xp on, please thank him for this Eboot on his post! Don't beg me for 20th prestige just relax, you will get there eventually. Please remember I have to try and get everybody involved so I will invite new people once you have prestiged a few times. ^^

II-SuperGod-II i repped
11-01-2012, 11:23 PM #282
Default Avatar
Mewtwo
Originally posted by Danger
II-SuperGod-II i repped

thanks, il add you when i can. my psn is struggling to sign in at the moment

The following 2 users say thank you to Mewtwo for this useful post:

D-Nick, Nubz
11-01-2012, 11:40 PM #283
D-Nick
Haxor!
mine was too, just let it sit and it should work. psn is having issues at the moment as of playstations website
11-01-2012, 11:40 PM #284
IRAQ
WHY so SERIOUS ?
WELCOME TO MY FREE LOBBY

PSN: BoTT_M3WTW0 Skype: Mitchinati

You must login or register to view this content. Chat on here if you need me also!

CURRENTLY [CLOSED] My PSN wont sign in and when it eventually does it is very slow, so no hosting for now until it works again. Should hopefully be soon. If you have thanked I will add you as soon as I can.

11 SPACES LEFT, THANK THE POST FOR GUARANTEED POSITION! THANK YOU ALL FOR THE THANKS AND LIKES AND AS A HOST I WILL TRY MY BEST TO GET YOU ALL TO 20TH PRESTIGE, PLEASE UNDERSTAND I HAVE ABOUT 100 PEOPLE WHO ARE REQUESTING LOBBIES SO IT MAY TAKE TIME. IF MY PARTY IS FULL JUST KEEP TRYING TO JOIN MY SESSION! I WILL SEE HOW SUCCESSFUL THIS IS AND DEPENDING ON THAT I WILL MAKE ANOTHER ACCOUNT FOR XP TO HELP EVEN MORE OF YOU! I WILL ALSO BE HOSTING BLACK OPS AND MW2 AT SOME POINT. ADD ME ON SKYPE TO KEEP UP TO DATE AND MESSAGE ME ON HERE IF YOU NEED TOO! [/B][/COLOR]

HIT THAT THANKS BUTTON :wondoh:

I play team tactical with Choco's 30k Eboot which is 60k with double xp on, please thank him for this Eboot on his post! Don't beg me for 20th prestige just relax, you will get there eventually. Please remember I have to try and get everybody involved so I will invite new people once you have prestiged a few times. ^^

can i pleaseee get into one of ur lobby ?
PSN : EP1C_GUN
thanks
11-01-2012, 11:47 PM #285
Default Avatar
Mewtwo
Originally posted by IRAQ View Post
can i pleaseee get into one of ur lobby ?
PSN : EP1C_GUN
thanks

yep when my psn is working again i will add you right away Smile

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

Originally posted by Nick View Post
mine was too, just let it sit and it should work. psn is having issues at the moment as of playstations website

i was waiting and eventually it would sign in but it was so slow loading anything now im not signing in at all :(

The following user thanked Mewtwo for this useful post:

IRAQ
11-01-2012, 11:54 PM #286
IRAQ
WHY so SERIOUS ?
yep when my psn is working again i will add you right away Smile

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

i was waiting and eventually it would sign in but it was so slow loading anything now im not signing in at all :(

thanks Happy btw do u have double weapon xp too or just level up ?
11-01-2012, 11:55 PM #287
Default Avatar
Mewtwo
Originally posted by IRAQ View Post
thanks Happy btw do u have double weapon xp too or just level up ?

the eboot is 30 k suicide 60k with double xp.
quad weapon xp if you have double weapon xp
11-02-2012, 02:05 AM #288
You on I just sent you message c_reilly_
11-02-2012, 02:16 AM #289
xXEnG@EnGXx
Do a barrel roll!
DuRoGNot Happy or Sad_-EnG20 add me bro....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo