11-02-2012, 02:23 AM #290
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
Originally posted by MITCHINATI View Post
WELCOME TO MY FREE LOBBY

PSN: BoTT_M3WTW0 Skype: Mitchinati

You must login or register to view this content. Chat on here if you need me also!

CURRENTLY [CLOSED] My PSN wont sign in and when it eventually does it is very slow, so no hosting for now until it works again. Should hopefully be soon. If you have thanked I will add you as soon as I can. Thanks!

6 SPACES LEFT, THANK THE POST FOR GUARANTEED POSITION! THANK YOU ALL FOR THE THANKS AND LIKES AND AS A HOST I WILL TRY MY BEST TO GET YOU ALL TO 20TH PRESTIGE, PLEASE UNDERSTAND I HAVE ABOUT 100 PEOPLE WHO ARE REQUESTING LOBBIES SO IT MAY TAKE TIME. IF MY PARTY IS FULL JUST KEEP TRYING TO JOIN MY SESSION! I WILL SEE HOW SUCCESSFUL THIS IS AND DEPENDING ON THAT I WILL MAKE ANOTHER ACCOUNT FOR XP TO HELP EVEN MORE OF YOU! I WILL ALSO BE HOSTING BLACK OPS AND MW2 AT SOME POINT. ADD ME ON SKYPE TO KEEP UP TO DATE AND MESSAGE ME ON HERE IF YOU NEED TOO! [/B][/COLOR]

HIT THAT THANKS BUTTON :wondoh:

I play team tactical with Choco's 30k Eboot which is 60k with double xp on all quad xp if you have double weapon xp on, please thank him for this Eboot on his post! Don't beg me for 20th prestige just relax, you will get there eventually. Please remember I have to try and get everybody involved so I will invite new people once you have prestiged a few times. ^^

Hey will you host a lobby real quick?
11-02-2012, 02:32 AM #291
Fireman-Fn
Save Point
i added u
my id : AL-NAHDY

and thanx 4 hack
11-02-2012, 02:42 AM #292
Default Avatar
SaezY--
ADD SaezY-- plleeeeeeaaase. Ty very much
11-02-2012, 01:19 PM #293
WELCOME TO MY FREE LOBBY

You must login or register to view this content. Chat on here if you need me also!

CURRENTLY [CLOSED] My PSN wont sign in and when it eventually does it is very slow, so no hosting for now until it works again. Should hopefully be soon. If you have thanked I will add you as soon as I can. Thanks!

6 SPACES LEFT, THANK THE POST FOR GUARANTEED POSITION! THANK YOU ALL FOR THE THANKS AND LIKES AND AS A HOST I WILL TRY MY BEST TO GET YOU ALL TO 20TH PRESTIGE, PLEASE UNDERSTAND I HAVE ABOUT 100 PEOPLE WHO ARE REQUESTING LOBBIES SO IT MAY TAKE TIME. IF MY PARTY IS FULL JUST KEEP TRYING TO JOIN MY SESSION! I WILL SEE HOW SUCCESSFUL THIS IS AND DEPENDING ON THAT I WILL MAKE ANOTHER ACCOUNT FOR XP TO HELP EVEN MORE OF YOU! I WILL ALSO BE HOSTING BLACK OPS AND MW2 AT SOME POINT. ADD ME ON SKYPE TO KEEP UP TO DATE AND MESSAGE ME ON HERE IF YOU NEED TOO! [/B][/COLOR]

I play team tactical with Choco's 30k Eboot which is 60k with double xp on all quad xp if you have double weapon xp on, please thank him for this Eboot on his post! Don't beg me for 20th prestige just relax, you will get there eventually. Please remember I have to try and get everybody involved so I will invite new people once you have prestiged a few times. ^^

hi dude,its not showing that you thanked it, are you sure you did?

oh sorry i thanked now
11-02-2012, 02:53 PM #294
WELCOME TO MY FREE LOBBY

I will add but your full my psn is Bomb789
Last edited by Bomb789 ; 11-02-2012 at 05:14 PM.
11-02-2012, 08:11 PM #295
blazeangel
Save Point
hey psn works again
11-02-2012, 08:23 PM #296
PSN:SuzPenD Please add me Happy
11-03-2012, 08:57 AM #297
Invose
< ^ > < ^ >
plz add me ! i really need a Mw3 CL !!! !
PSN- vlReAcTioNz-x___

Cheerz Bro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo