04-10-2016, 06:44 PM #1
HeroWin
Java Developer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Recently got back into modding specifically in the Call of Duty franchise and was joining public matches to see how bad the servers were in half of the well active modded cods to date. We can all agree that these cfg kids need to be stopped and let the well mature modders handle it.

OKAY OKAY OKAY.... The idea!

Making a script/patch of some sorts. Hell if it has to be sprx so be it but making a scirpt that would kick or at least disable all CFG users or kick the user that uses a certain command that effects the gameplay.

There are "non" host commands that work in most cod engines so is it possible? Those who know the engine well im sure know the answer.

OVERALL?!? meh idea is an idea...
04-10-2016, 06:48 PM #2
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by HeroWin View Post
Recently got back into modding specifically in the Call of Duty franchise and was joining public matches to see how bad the servers were in half of the well active modded cods to date. We can all agree that these cfg kids need to be stopped and let the well mature modders handle it.

Making a script/patch of some sorts. Hell if it has to be sprx so be it but making a scirpt that would kick or at least disable all CFG users or kick the user that uses a certain command that effects the gameplay.

There are "non" host commands that work in most cod engines so is it possible? Those who know the engine well im sure know the answer.

You mean something like this?
You must login or register to view this content.
04-10-2016, 06:50 PM #3
HeroWin
Java Developer
Originally posted by Remy View Post
You mean something like this?

WHOA!!! this is awesome!!! yeah but we need this sorta thing for more cod games like bo2 or ghost
04-10-2016, 06:52 PM #4
Default Avatar
Remy
WHOA!!! this is awesome!!! yeah but we need this sorta thing for more cod games like bo2 or ghost

Well CFG is only on MW2 so I am confused as to what you would want to block in other games Idk
04-10-2016, 06:53 PM #5
Geo
Don't Believe The Title

I just bought all the COD games I wanted to play for the 360, seems to have done the trick.

The following user thanked Geo for this useful post:

HeroWin
04-10-2016, 06:57 PM #6
HeroWin
Java Developer
Originally posted by Remy View Post
Well CFG is only on MW2 so I am confused as to what you would want to block in other games Idk

could check if a value is changed on players... so if a one out of 16 or so players has a odd number of bullets or health kick them or even check if the player has a uav on more than 10+ minutes? yeah sounds possible
04-10-2016, 07:00 PM #7
Default Avatar
Remy
could check if a value is changed on players... so if a one out of 16 or so players has a odd number of bullets or health kick them or even check if the player has a uav on more than 10+ minutes? yeah sounds possible

But you would need to be host to kick them and they would need to be host to put on godmode or unlimited ammo.

However I just remembered there was something like that previous thread but for godmode classes on Black ops 1 and Modern Warfare 3.

Bo1 Anti Godmode SPRX
MW3 Anti Godmode SPRX

Have never tested them but I am assuming they work.

The following user thanked Remy for this useful post:

HeroWin
04-11-2016, 11:53 AM #8
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >

I wish we could stop cfg modding, but the odds are not in our favor. The people that use cfg are lonely kids that wish they had a jailbreak, no offense. CFG menus are boring as fuck i used one once on waw and deleted it. I dont see how they are continiously using these shitty menus.
04-28-2016, 02:52 AM #9
Or just hit them offline like i do when i see them Smile works out really good because when they see u in other lobbies they leave.
04-29-2016, 03:23 AM #10
EG6
Are you high?
Originally posted by Riot77767 View Post
Or just hit them offline like i do when i see them Smile works out really good because when they see u in other lobbies they leave.

That's real mature. The fact people still boot is beyond me. It's sad and pathetic. If you're host, freeze them, otherwise ignore it. Unless they're host they can't do much. Most they'll have with a CFG infection is constant UAV and or aim assist. And I can bet that 90% of people used constant UAV / Aim Assist infections at one point or another.

The following user thanked EG6 for this useful post:

xDylanxMw2

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo