11-17-2010, 01:00 AM #1
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, i made this patch for someone, but i'll release it, all you'd have to do is change name of cohosts Smile

What's in it:

HOST:
force host (go private first)
enable mods for all (when game starts, no visible mods will load, but host has option to enable ALL mods for ALL players Smile)

(CO)HOST:
Toggle God (always on = NOT stealth, i tried :p)
UFO mode
inf ammo
uav always on
no fall damage
cool clan tags
rank 65 on spawn
etc etc etc

EVERYONE:
People who are NOT in the patch will have NO mods when game starts, but as mentioned above, host has the option to enable mods for everyone
(which basically makes everyone cohost :p)

Download the patch You must login or register to view this content.

oh yeah, check your motd after the game Winky Winky

The following 21 users say thank you to Karoolus for this useful post:

baluba777, bcb, Carbon0x, Console Beat, DanGFX, DanTheFEED, Grumpy, hacker103, jp187187, Kameo, kmanthecaveman, Nazam, saudi--fantom, shaunyovls25, Skyl1n3, Vampytwistッ, w8t4it, x2BK, xiNaRuTo_x, xKiLLeR-69, Zombie
11-18-2010, 02:25 AM #20
saudi--fantom
Do a barrel roll!
is this patch give me any stats
11-18-2010, 08:47 AM #21
Modder901
I am error
what are the commands
11-18-2010, 09:34 AM #22
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by Modder901 View Post
what are the commands

commands are on screen..
if you've seen any of my zombie patches, you should know i give all info on screen.. to make sure stupid questions like yours aren't necessary..

btw, when match starts, other ppl won't see the info yet.. that would give you away now wouldn't it :p also everything normal (speed, jump etc..) but once you enable mods for everyone, PARTY Happy
11-18-2010, 09:50 AM #23
Skyl1n3
DO SOMETHING THEN!
Your patches are ALWAYS immense but I can only go into one game (even a private match), end it and go into a game and I won't have anything, so basically I play one game and not having anything, even if I quit the game everything goes :( this doesn't happen to your zombie patches though.
11-18-2010, 10:02 AM #24
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by Skyl1n3 View Post
Your patches are ALWAYS immense but I can only go into one game (even a private match), end it and go into a game and I won't have anything, so basically I play one game and not having anything, even if I quit the game everything goes :( this doesn't happen to your zombie patches though.

that's weird.. what do you mean ? you play one game legit & then nothing ? :s

i go in a private match just very short.. start the game, use UFO to make sure everything works, end it & go online..
what i've noticed though is that now BO is out, there's only a few hundred ppl playing WAW
11-18-2010, 11:50 AM #25
baluba777
NGU Premium Member
Originally posted by another user
UFO mode
inf ammo
uav always on
no fall damage
cool clan tags
rank 65 on spawn
etc etc etc

cool clan tags don't work if i made clan tag all modd stop working ...whay?? ..u read my pm ?
11-18-2010, 12:00 PM #26
Skyl1n3
DO SOMETHING THEN!
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
that's weird.. what do you mean ? you play one game legit & then nothing ? :s

i go in a private match just very short.. start the game, use UFO to make sure everything works, end it & go online..
what i've noticed though is that now BO is out, there's only a few hundred ppl playing WAW

What I did before it stopped was: start up World At War, go onto multiplayer, start a private match, see if everything's working, it was but then I ended the private, went to see if it was still working, went into another private match and it wasn't :S
EDIT: Is it me being stupid or is it because I changed my sensitivity to 10? I still got the MOTD though.
Last edited by Skyl1n3 ; 11-18-2010 at 03:28 PM.
11-19-2010, 12:35 PM #27
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by Skyl1n3 View Post
What I did before it stopped was: start up World At War, go onto multiplayer, start a private match, see if everything's working, it was but then I ended the private, went to see if it was still working, went into another private match and it wasn't :S
EDIT: Is it me being stupid or is it because I changed my sensitivity to 10? I still got the MOTD though.

that's weird.. :s
& when you restart ps3, restart the game it still won't give you any mods ? :s
11-19-2010, 12:57 PM #28
Skyl1n3
DO SOMETHING THEN!
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
that's weird.. :s
& when you restart ps3, restart the game it still won't give you any mods ? :s

Nope, nothing :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo