11-17-2010, 01:00 AM #1
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, i made this patch for someone, but i'll release it, all you'd have to do is change name of cohosts Smile

What's in it:

HOST:
force host (go private first)
enable mods for all (when game starts, no visible mods will load, but host has option to enable ALL mods for ALL players Smile)

(CO)HOST:
Toggle God (always on = NOT stealth, i tried :p)
UFO mode
inf ammo
uav always on
no fall damage
cool clan tags
rank 65 on spawn
etc etc etc

EVERYONE:
People who are NOT in the patch will have NO mods when game starts, but as mentioned above, host has the option to enable mods for everyone
(which basically makes everyone cohost :p)

Download the patch You must login or register to view this content.

oh yeah, check your motd after the game Winky Winky

The following 21 users say thank you to Karoolus for this useful post:

baluba777, bcb, Carbon0x, Console Beat, DanGFX, DanTheFEED, Grumpy, hacker103, jp187187, Kameo, kmanthecaveman, Nazam, saudi--fantom, shaunyovls25, Skyl1n3, Vampytwistッ, w8t4it, x2BK, xiNaRuTo_x, xKiLLeR-69, Zombie
12-06-2010, 02:50 AM #74
sean15
I am error
Level 65 Doesnt Work.
12-06-2010, 10:37 PM #75
beryce
Goal 500 Posts!
i love ur patches karloose teach me how u do it
12-07-2010, 07:25 PM #76
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Yeah for some reason Level 65 doesn't work on mine either. Is there a command to activate level 65, because it says "Level 65 set" in a ranked match, but it doesn't stick. All the other mods work perfectly. However it did randomly (After 6-8 games of TDM) make me level 65. It also has not ever worked on anyone else in the lobby even if I set it so that everyone would get the mods. IT still a fun patch it's just weird about the level 65 part. I have another patch of yours that makes everyone in the lobby 65 and 10th prestige that works perfectly, so it is not a big deal.

PS I do not have a clan tag set.
12-18-2010, 08:34 PM #77
firefox7
XBOX 360 SUCKS
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
it IS a stupid question but yes, you need a Jailbreak Smile

hey what file do i have to edit to get my name in the cohost? or could you just do it for me? and could you um fix it so you can have a clan tag? Thanks! Smile
12-19-2010, 04:15 AM #78
oO-GKUSH-Oo
< ^ > < ^ >
Okay, i made this patch for someone, but i'll release it, all you'd have to do is change name of cohosts Smile

What's in it:

HOST:
force host (go private first)
enable mods for all (when game starts, no visible mods will load, but host has option to enable ALL mods for ALL players Smile)

(CO)HOST:
Toggle God (always on = NOT stealth, i tried :p)
UFO mode
inf ammo
uav always on
no fall damage
cool clan tags
rank 65 on spawn
etc etc etc

EVERYONE:
People who are NOT in the patch will have NO mods when game starts, but as mentioned above, host has the option to enable mods for everyone
(which basically makes everyone cohost :p)

Download the patch You must login or register to view this content.

oh yeah, check your motd after the game Winky Winky

is this for ps3 or xbox
12-19-2010, 04:39 AM #79
xrtzx
Gym leader
did it work?
12-31-2010, 04:31 PM #80
TBgamer4life
Save Point
this is all good and all, you rock, etc... but what do i have to do to get in your lobby( is it free, how much do I have to pay, who do I have to sub...)(just need all trophies for i'm pissed off i got all BUT ONE by no-lifing grr and prestige 10 lvl 65 could be nice as well so come on it would only take 3 minutes)

if you'd let me in for free cuz it's christmas and newyear i would be for ever grateful and you would have the hugest balls in the world Smile
12-31-2010, 08:10 PM #81
bad_carma
Usertitle?
I'm 11th as well & none of my patches made the 10th stick.. although some ppl here DID manage to get the 10th prestige stick..
you should ask one of them though, as i do not know..

im 10th after being 11th (this was a long time ago on old patches) so im not to sure if this what your talking about but all we had to do was play two games in that lobby which was in a public match
01-01-2011, 03:48 PM #82
DanTheFEED
Dan is Teh MAN!
good patch thanks Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo