12-28-2010, 07:19 PM #1
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i said i was gonna release today so here it is:

You must login or register to view this content.

what's been changed:

verification (verified + vip)

VERIFIESad Awesome
rank stuff (65 + prestige, attach etc)
fun mods (ufo, forge, visions, teleport)
infections
stats

VIP
everything from verified
aimbot
wallhack
godmode
invisible (fixed)
infinite ammo
give killstreaks

HOST
everything from VIP (obviously :p)
player menu (verification + other options)
toggle superspeed/superjump
toggle slowmotion
big xp match (only works sometimes for some reason :s)
change map (yes, IN game)
spawn 5 bots (they don't spawn when the game starts, you have to enable it)
force host
toggle ranked/private

next up: ZOMBIE MOD MENU :p

The following 169 users say thank you to Karoolus for this useful post:

_StAtEaMiNd_, -Google-, .NINK., ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ, Okami, JordanCarr, 8======D----, 890popbox, acklamjoshua, Adam West, ADAM594, AgentDragonPig, AJ, Al-Mannai, alexfoy1989, All-Day215, ALL-STAR-SMOKEY, AlmightyRyan, Antking420, Aron., Arvindian, b0snian, Baby-panama, Battler624, bcb, BeefSneeze, benashley, beryce, bigboybobby14, bmxrcodol04, Carbon0x, cjmurder123, cmms07, Console Beat, Corey---, crazy_blake7, crime2010, Curt, DAHOMIE1, DanGFX, danny19901, DaShadow_Knight, Dazpowder, devils020, dfrost182, DoWNL0, Dr3aMz, Dryder, enzo2008enzo_, ExceptionHell, FM|T xR3PMz, FrOoTLoOpZ, garybrady_09, gdnxp, Geordie4life2, Grumpy, gstrang513, hauge, Heaney, HitMarkerHeaven, hockeyowns15, HostMaJic, hydro_122499, I'm A Rep Whore, IAMSTEN, iCoNz, ihaxgames, ii-ownaged-iixx, iiFaMoUzZ-, IIX R a W r IIX, IxEvolutionIx, jakeyboy2172, JaMbO, jammie01, Jay97, JJHarris4, jonlewis23lfc, JonnieOnionRing, Jordan1425, JordCorner, jp187187, Kakashii, Kameo, KamikazeOnCrack, Kane500, kmanthecaveman, Lidarius, LIL_SMOKEY412, lilkiller6009, Lito, LordxReaper, lovebros, lubu772, lynch_96, MeNtaL__, Merkii, Mezzid, morgan8088 and 69 other users.
01-02-2011, 03:58 AM #92
baluba777
NGU Premium Member
Originally posted by remidy View Post
does this work for blus 30192?

yes ..cod waw patch is FREE REGION ..
01-02-2011, 09:00 AM #93
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by baluba777 View Post
the big XP option ..don't work i get out of game en error ..the vip menu don't work for the other player .....the menu is working only for the host:cry: ...

bullshit, you're doing something wrong..
01-02-2011, 01:13 PM #94
baluba777
NGU Premium Member
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post

no is true ..test it
01-02-2011, 02:20 PM #95
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
no is true ..test it

i DID

i tried the patch on 2 ps3 at the same time..
hosted on 1, connected with the other..
no mods when not verified, menu when verified & vip options when VIP

works just great for me..

besides, don't you think a LOT of ppl would've said this if the menu only worked for host ? :s
01-05-2011, 03:55 AM #96
Originally posted by KID View Post
All my challenges stay locked..

Go private match and get level 65 / select prestige. End game and go into a random pub match. Get a kill / die a few times then go back into private match, select all challenges / all attatchments then switch it to a ranked match and kill a few bots. This works every time for me.

the big XP option ..don't work i get out of game en error ..the vip menu don't work for the other player .....the menu is working only for the host:cry: ...

**facepalm** Patch works perfectly - youre blatantly doing something wrong. To give someone else VIP, you verify them, THEN hit VIP.

Great patch thanks Karoolus (Y)
01-05-2011, 09:29 PM #97
The Epic
I wont stop
i DID

i tried the patch on 2 ps3 at the same time..
hosted on 1, connected with the other..
no mods when not verified, menu when verified & vip options when VIP

works just great for me..

besides, don't you think a LOT of ppl would've said this if the menu only worked for host ? :s

will you be updating it?
an are you working no waw zombie's?
an can you link me to pkg file's for other zombie's map's
01-05-2011, 09:46 PM #98
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER

When I try it, it also errors saying it can't find dome_mp. I'll get the full error tomorrow for you maybe you will understand it! (This is for the big xp btw everything else is epic)
01-05-2011, 10:26 PM #99
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by juddylovespizza View Post
When I try it, it also errors saying it can't find dome_mp. I'll get the full error tomorrow for you maybe you will understand it! (This is for the big xp btw everything else is epic)

i know but that's like the only thing not working.. although, try it on your JB Winky Winky it works there, for some reason..
it's when you transfer to 3.55 it starts failing.. and i have no decent explanation as to why that happens Happy
01-05-2011, 10:44 PM #100
im puttting the patch on my ps3 with filezilla im doing dev_hdd0 then game, blus30192, USDIR then im putting the patch in patch_mp.ff and when i go to try it out on my jailbroken ps3 it doesnt work can u tell me what im doin wrong

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo