12-28-2010, 07:19 PM #1
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i said i was gonna release today so here it is:

You must login or register to view this content.

what's been changed:

verification (verified + vip)

VERIFIESad Awesome
rank stuff (65 + prestige, attach etc)
fun mods (ufo, forge, visions, teleport)
infections
stats

VIP
everything from verified
aimbot
wallhack
godmode
invisible (fixed)
infinite ammo
give killstreaks

HOST
everything from VIP (obviously :p)
player menu (verification + other options)
toggle superspeed/superjump
toggle slowmotion
big xp match (only works sometimes for some reason :s)
change map (yes, IN game)
spawn 5 bots (they don't spawn when the game starts, you have to enable it)
force host
toggle ranked/private

next up: ZOMBIE MOD MENU :p

The following 169 users say thank you to Karoolus for this useful post:

_StAtEaMiNd_, -Google-, .NINK., ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ, Okami, JordanCarr, 8======D----, 890popbox, acklamjoshua, Adam West, ADAM594, AgentDragonPig, AJ, Al-Mannai, alexfoy1989, All-Day215, ALL-STAR-SMOKEY, AlmightyRyan, Antking420, Aron., Arvindian, b0snian, Baby-panama, Battler624, bcb, BeefSneeze, benashley, beryce, bigboybobby14, bmxrcodol04, Carbon0x, cjmurder123, cmms07, Console Beat, Corey---, crazy_blake7, crime2010, Curt, DAHOMIE1, DanGFX, danny19901, DaShadow_Knight, Dazpowder, devils020, dfrost182, DoWNL0, Dr3aMz, Dryder, enzo2008enzo_, ExceptionHell, FM|T xR3PMz, FrOoTLoOpZ, garybrady_09, gdnxp, Geordie4life2, Grumpy, gstrang513, hauge, Heaney, HitMarkerHeaven, hockeyowns15, HostMaJic, hydro_122499, I'm A Rep Whore, IAMSTEN, iCoNz, ihaxgames, ii-ownaged-iixx, iiFaMoUzZ-, IIX R a W r IIX, IxEvolutionIx, jakeyboy2172, JaMbO, jammie01, Jay97, JJHarris4, jonlewis23lfc, JonnieOnionRing, Jordan1425, JordCorner, jp187187, Kakashii, Kameo, KamikazeOnCrack, Kane500, kmanthecaveman, Lidarius, LIL_SMOKEY412, lilkiller6009, Lito, LordxReaper, lovebros, lubu772, lynch_96, MeNtaL__, Merkii, Mezzid, morgan8088 and 69 other users.
12-28-2010, 08:36 PM #11
Baby-panama
Bounty hunter
What more can i say boy genius.Thanks
12-28-2010, 08:49 PM #12
The Epic
I wont stop
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
i said i was gonna release today so here it is:

what's been changed:

VERIFIESad Awesome
infections
stats

VIP
everything from verified
aimbot
wallhack
godmode
invisible (fixed)
infinite ammo
give killstreaks

HOST
toggle slowmotion
force host
toggle ranked/private

ill rec.
ok man ilu
12-28-2010, 08:50 PM #13
Skyl1n3
DO SOMETHING THEN!
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
i said i was gonna release today so here it is:

what's been changed:

VERIFIESad Awesome
infections
stats

VIP
everything from verified
aimbot
wallhack
godmode
invisible (fixed)
infinite ammo
give killstreaks

HOST
toggle slowmotion
force host
toggle ranked/private

Zombie mod menu is what I've been waiting for! =D verification for people in zombies, imagine only me and my other mates having the mods and there's 1 or 2 noob(s) walking around like a headless chicken =D But good job on this mod menu! I'd love to have the normal buttons for the menu :p like up and down, X and O to select and go back... You should change the menu like ENZO-F's menu for Mw2, it's so sexy =D (this is enzo's menu (apathy's, I think)) [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFusFldxXk8&feature=fvst]YouTube - Free MW2 Challenge Lobby ENZO-F V2 (Only subscribe)[/ame]
12-28-2010, 08:52 PM #14
_xl2eVo_
Wish I'd been active b4..
Originally posted by Skyl1n3 View Post
Zombie mod menu is what I've been waiting for! =D verification for people in zombies, imagine only me and my other mates having the mods and there's 1 or 2 noob(s) walking around like a headless chicken =D But good job on this mod menu! I'd love to have the normal buttons for the menu :p like up and down, X and O to select and go back... You should change the menu like ENZO-F's menu for Mw2, it's so sexy =D (this is enzo's menu (apathy's, I think)) You must login or register to view this content.

The DPAD buttons (up, down, left, right arrows) dont work on world at war :cry:
12-28-2010, 08:56 PM #15
Skyl1n3
DO SOMETHING THEN!
Originally posted by xl2eVoLuTioNz
The DPAD buttons (up, down, left, right arrows) dont work on world at war :cry:

Really, why not? :cry:
12-28-2010, 09:23 PM #16
_xl2eVo_
Really, why not? :cry:

I dont know lol, thats why its so difficult to do good commands for menus etc, and thats why the menu is controlled by L1 etc, it just doesnt seem to even recognise them...the DPAD does seem to work for HOST ONLY in zombies, but thats about it
12-28-2010, 09:27 PM #17
Skyl1n3
DO SOMETHING THEN!
I dont know lol, thats why its so difficult to do good commands for menus etc, and thats why the menu is controlled by L1 etc, it just doesnt seem to even recognise them...the DPAD does seem to work for HOST ONLY in zombies, but thats about it

Hmm, do you think that the reason it doesn't work is because when you're in the menu if you knife to go back it actually knifes? Couldn't you just remove the function to knife while in the menu (and do the same to the DPAD)?
12-28-2010, 09:31 PM #18
_xl2eVo_
Hmm, do you think that the reason it doesn't work is because when you're in the menu if you knife to go back it actually knifes? Couldn't you just remove the function to knife while in the menu (and do the same to the DPAD)?

its not just that, it doesnt work for Binds either, like when we used to do bind only patches, we always used prone + L2/R2 or something like that and never the DPAD because it just doesnt do anything lol
12-28-2010, 09:33 PM #19
Skyl1n3
DO SOMETHING THEN!
its not just that, it doesnt work for Binds either, like when we used to do bind only patches, we always used prone + L2/R2 or something like that and never the DPAD because it just doesnt do anything lol

Weird, I have no idea :mudkip:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo