12-28-2010, 07:19 PM #1
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i said i was gonna release today so here it is:

You must login or register to view this content.

what's been changed:

verification (verified + vip)

VERIFIESad Awesome
rank stuff (65 + prestige, attach etc)
fun mods (ufo, forge, visions, teleport)
infections
stats

VIP
everything from verified
aimbot
wallhack
godmode
invisible (fixed)
infinite ammo
give killstreaks

HOST
everything from VIP (obviously :p)
player menu (verification + other options)
toggle superspeed/superjump
toggle slowmotion
big xp match (only works sometimes for some reason :s)
change map (yes, IN game)
spawn 5 bots (they don't spawn when the game starts, you have to enable it)
force host
toggle ranked/private

next up: ZOMBIE MOD MENU :p

The following 169 users say thank you to Karoolus for this useful post:

_StAtEaMiNd_, -Google-, .NINK., ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ, Okami, JordanCarr, 8======D----, 890popbox, acklamjoshua, Adam West, ADAM594, AgentDragonPig, AJ, Al-Mannai, alexfoy1989, All-Day215, ALL-STAR-SMOKEY, AlmightyRyan, Antking420, Aron., Arvindian, b0snian, Baby-panama, Battler624, bcb, BeefSneeze, benashley, beryce, bigboybobby14, bmxrcodol04, Carbon0x, cjmurder123, cmms07, Console Beat, Corey---, crazy_blake7, crime2010, Curt, DAHOMIE1, DanGFX, danny19901, DaShadow_Knight, Dazpowder, devils020, dfrost182, DoWNL0, Dr3aMz, Dryder, enzo2008enzo_, ExceptionHell, FM|T xR3PMz, FrOoTLoOpZ, garybrady_09, gdnxp, Geordie4life2, Grumpy, gstrang513, hauge, Heaney, HitMarkerHeaven, hockeyowns15, HostMaJic, hydro_122499, I'm A Rep Whore, IAMSTEN, iCoNz, ihaxgames, ii-ownaged-iixx, iiFaMoUzZ-, IIX R a W r IIX, IxEvolutionIx, jakeyboy2172, JaMbO, jammie01, Jay97, JJHarris4, jonlewis23lfc, JonnieOnionRing, Jordan1425, JordCorner, jp187187, Kakashii, Kameo, KamikazeOnCrack, Kane500, kmanthecaveman, Lidarius, LIL_SMOKEY412, lilkiller6009, Lito, LordxReaper, lovebros, lubu772, lynch_96, MeNtaL__, Merkii, Mezzid, morgan8088 and 69 other users.
12-29-2010, 10:21 PM #47
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by 95 View Post
I think There is actually a way, this guy on S7, who makes CoD4 patcheshas managed to get DPAD's working, however he said its not worth the effort as the code for a single dpad command takes up lots of space

i want that code :p

Originally posted by Fail View Post
Think you could help me out. On my jailbroken ps3. I can't download the regular W@W patch. Like from the disk?? Its not got the dongle in it and theres no game data?

how can't you download the patch ? start up your ps3 regularly, without JB, make sure it's connected to the internet, start the game & it'll prompt you for an update
12-29-2010, 10:21 PM #48
Fail
I Break The Rules.
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
i want that code :p

how can't you download the patch ? start up your ps3 regularly, without JB, make sure it's connected to the internet, start the game & it'll prompt you for an update

I need internet Smile
12-29-2010, 10:30 PM #49
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by Fail View Post
I need internet Smile

just plug in an ethernet cable :p
or connect to your wireless network..

how you gonna download something without internet :p
12-29-2010, 11:59 PM #50
Fail
I Break The Rules.
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
just plug in an ethernet cable :p
or connect to your wireless network..

how you gonna download something without internet :p

I did I thought it was connected.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Does anyone's force host work? Mine doesn't?
12-30-2010, 01:05 AM #51
firefox7
XBOX 360 SUCKS
Originally posted by G2BR View Post
2 questions:

1. I can go online with this and mess with noobs

2. Do i need to jailbreak or can i patch block?

Your kidding right?
12-30-2010, 01:13 AM #52
G2BR
Far Cry 3 = Epic
Originally posted by firefox7 View Post
Your kidding right?

no.. YOU ARE kidding right? My tenth reply to one post, CALM DOWN ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED
12-30-2010, 01:35 AM #53
XeNoNx
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by school View Post
hey bro idk but every time i load up codwaw multiplayer my ****in ps3 freezes?

wtf are u talking about it works fine on multiplayer try doing transfer again
12-30-2010, 03:35 AM #54
Originally posted by XeNoNx View Post
wtf are u talking about it works fine on multiplayer try doing transfer again

no when i put it on my 3.41 ps3 and even when i tryed to data transfer which worked i started up waw and it froze like wrf idk
12-30-2010, 06:08 AM #55
Originally posted by ihaxgames View Post
Hmm, I think I have an idea, there are some bot mods for PC version of MW2, and WAW and I'm pretty sure they're in GSC, I'm assuming it'd be similar code, I'm gonna look into it myself even though I probably won't have much luck, however if i get it running I'll be glad to send you the source if you want Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Don't derank I lost all T+E in a PUBLIC tdm game with some douche with a stealth patch, i lost spinning 10th and got negative stats
(I realize this is WAW section, but same point applies)

I DONT DERANK PEOPLE 5 of my friends want me to derank them cause they are bored of being 10th ADD PSn GT LYNCH_96 and ill get u back to 10th FREE CL wen i get back from holiday in FEBUARY:jim:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo