01-22-2011, 12:45 PM #1
Correy
I'm the Original
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Karoolus Call Of Duty 5 Patch Edit.
You must login or register to view this content.

Can Someone Test My New Edit..
You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks To Baby-Panama From My Website Creating A Vid.
Here's A Preview.
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2ZbuQSDIic&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Babypanama W@W lobby[/ame]

-Thanks To Karoolus For Original Patch
-Thanks To NoctwrnyA For Editing..
-Thanks To Baby-Panama For Creating Vid.
Subscribe To Him.

Hope It Helped
Last edited by Correy ; 01-30-2011 at 12:32 AM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Correy for this useful post:

Aron., Baby-panama, celtic3inarow, CleanMODSHD, FM|T xR3PMz, juddylovespizza, Nero., Smiithy67, soebred, Top_Dog_Uk
02-08-2011, 10:17 PM #56
isevthrty
Vault dweller
Originally posted by xCorrey
that was the anicial problem with the original, i've tried to fix but it's because you maxed your stats before you choose it, either that or your 11th prestige wich you carnt go back from..

you can go back from 11th prestige , and it is posted on this site --you basically go into a room and prestige down to 9th ---go into lobby and prestige to the nxt level (which is 10th ) go back into a room and level up a few levels , lets say level 7 ---then just go back into lobby nd leave your ps3 on overnite ---in the morning shut it down and bring it back up again and it will stick ---i have done it and all of my friends that were the stupid 11th prestige
02-08-2011, 10:29 PM #57
Niall-Griffiths
Vault dweller
One thing i have noticed with the menu Correy is that when u change prestige it changes back straight after the game has ended with no message saying corrupt this has happend to around 6 or 7 people on my list but with the original karoolus patch it only changed back when you went to main menu?
02-08-2011, 10:29 PM #58
Correy
I'm the Original
Originally posted by isevthrty View Post
you can go back from 11th prestige , and it is posted on this site --you basically go into a room and prestige down to 9th ---go into lobby and prestige to the nxt level (which is 10th ) go back into a room and level up a few levels , lets say level 7 ---then just go back into lobby nd leave your ps3 on overnite ---in the morning shut it down and bring it back up again and it will stick ---i have done it and all of my friends that were the stupid 11th prestige

thats only if you never maxed out your stats.
02-08-2011, 10:34 PM #59
Niall-Griffiths
Vault dweller
Would reseting your stats then trying the leave on overnight trick put the prestige down? or when u max out stats there is no going back? as i had my stats maxed out and 11th prestige without me saying yes but i got myne back to 10th i just cant remember how im sure i left my ps3 on for some hours aswell
02-08-2011, 10:35 PM #60
isevthrty
Vault dweller
this patch would be the best if you could get rid of the ppsh when you go into last stand
02-08-2011, 10:43 PM #61
.NINK.
Can’t trickshot me!
You should add a change log on the main post about what you added to the edited patch.
02-08-2011, 11:55 PM #62
Gio-_-Goi_1
Bounty hunter
because you set your self to 11th prestige then you done your stats

You talking to me? 11th prestige is shit and iv never been 11th I was 9th Smile
02-09-2011, 01:28 AM #63
It does..

- Set To Ranked Match.
- Do Challenges / Attatchments..

It does not unlock my attachments I will get the level 65 but no guns are unlocked and no attachments are unlocked. Its frustrating me to death!!!
02-09-2011, 01:35 AM #64
Correy
I'm the Original
Originally posted by Matt1979 View Post
It does not unlock my attachments I will get the level 65 but no guns are unlocked and no attachments are unlocked. Its frustrating me to death!!!

- Go into a privrate match, spawn 5 bots.
- Set To Ranked.
- All Attatchments & Cammo's.
- Kill A Bot.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo