**I WILL UPDATE**
Update V1.1 - New Steps added
Update V1.2 - New Method added with Video
Update V1.3 - Another New Method Added, this time with Modio
Update V1.4 - Method's edited for best results
Update V1.5 - Free Transfer Cable Method Video Added
Update V1.6 - Free Transfer Cable Cord Form Fillout by Mail Method added

OFFICIAL: Cod5 Single Player and Co-oP (Zombies) Hack Tutorial
Description: After reading this tutorial you will have the knowledge possible to Mod/Hack your gamesave for XBOX 360 (Maybe PS3). You will be able to both use these mods in single player and co-op with friends on Nazi-Zombies over Xbox Live, you will however be unable to use these mods over ranked public matches(i.e search and destroy).

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Fill out this form to get a free transfer cable by using mail or fax: You must login or register to view this content.

Free Transfer Cable Video Tutorial (some homo lookin kid but o well)
Note: You only need the cable, not the disk

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joXkt2xfID0&feature=related"]YouTube - how to get a free save data export kit[/ame]

And one other video tutorial how to get one free

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NITLOyrC-iM&feature=related"]YouTube - How To: Free Xbox 360 Transfer Cable Tutorial[/ame]

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Things You Will Need
METHOD 1

1.) Xplorer 360 You must login or register to view this content.

2.) Cod Tools Modding Program -You must login or register to view this content. - - [url=codtool.com]WEBSITE LINK HERE[/url]

You must login or register to view this content.

3.) XBOX 360 Transfer Cable ($1 on E-Bay)

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

TUTORIAL METHOD 1

1.) [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqQaTw4rH0c&feature=PlayList&p=0645CCD0AD2368A5&index=0"]YouTube - How to Mod CoD4 and CoD WaW with CoD Tool[/ame]

2.) Re-attach HardDrive to XBOX 360

3.) VERY IMPORTANT HIT RESUME GAME SO THAT IT LOADS THE EDITED FILE

4.) Go and Play Single Player!

5.) In order to Play Nazi Zombies over co-op with the mod's, you need too complete the last mission of Single Player with the Mods you want enabled. Then once it's beat you exit out of the single player zombie mode and put it into a PRIVATE Zombies Match NOT PUBLIC. This means that there should be NO ready up function for each individual player.

6.) Invite your friends and enjoy Happy

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Things You Will Need
METHOD 2

1.) XBOX 360 Transfer Cable ($1 on E-Bay)

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

2.) Xplorer 360, Modio You must login or register to view this content.
If you get an error opening Modio You must login or register to view this content.

TUTORIAL METHOD 2 - MODIO

1.) [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-mDo6WP3-A&feature=related"]YouTube - XBOX 360 Call of Duty WaW Mod Tutorial[/ame]

2.) Re-attach HardDrive to XBOX 360

3.) VERY IMPORTANT HIT RESUME GAME SO THAT IT LOADS THE EDITED FILE

4.) Go and Play Single Player!

5.) In order to Play Nazi Zombies over co-op with the mod's, you need too complete the last mission of Single Player with the Mods you want enabled. Then once it's beat you exit out of the single player zombie mode and put it into a PRIVATE Zombies Match NOT PUBLIC. This means that there should be NO ready up function for each individual player.

6.) Invite your friends and enjoy Happy

NOTE: This tutorial has not been tested; I have went off of what cheater912 has told me. I assume that this may be able to be accomplished with a PS3 and notepad with self created hacks or maybe even with his program using the single player method to carry the hacks over to zombie mode. I also assume that you would only need a USB Drive to accomplish this on PS3

NOTE: Cheater912 has figured out how to transfer these hacks online, he is not however telling how. He is also the cause of the fast motion and the slow motion games in the recent cod4 and cod5 public xbox 360 games, one of his hacks accidentaly spread like a virus.
Last edited by Abzorbr ; 05-08-2009 at 08:39 PM.

The following 59 users say thank you to Abzorbr for this useful post:

-Garf-, н1web, ꜛ  , 13409, 4house, Antones, atlantis94, Batmanâ„¢, Bog__, Boko577, Boyd #1, Carbon0x, Cragith, crick_head, darkwolff, dj-ps3, elfmotat, friezzie, Gary-, Genocide-, ginni0909, GuitarSlash, Hazel, Hondarydr, Human, I ANTi N00B x, IEffy, jordie308, Kearnsee, little_legz, ls18, Luke, McGlynnShaam, Mello14, mjkuser, Nejidam, NP Carling26, RedKnight, SAMI23, Saudamaya, SavagedPixel, ShAdoW_RiDa, sheck_ler, Shockk, Sn0wb0arder245, SoLDieRDaP, soundterrorist, Swade, TeH DuCK x, TncBoy, tykmerc, villan4eva, Wildchipmunk15, woa what a glitch, xI Jakk Ix, xkgamer560627x, xX7zerorider7Xx, Zxc
04-17-2009, 08:14 PM #65
The tranfer cable it not for $.99 on ebay. Does someone know where i could get it for cheap. The free one asks for both serial #s which i dun have.
04-17-2009, 08:54 PM #66
Originally posted by sheroz99 View Post
The tranfer cable it not for $.99 on ebay. Does someone know where i could get it for cheap. The free one asks for both serial #s which i dun have.

Some ppl are siezing the moment I guess and selling them for like $10, they'll probly continue to rise because of the exploit. A lot of people including myself are trying to figure out how to mod the online aspect of the game too Smile
04-19-2009, 12:54 PM #67
Default Avatar
danihe
i always get an error when i open the game save... :(
04-19-2009, 04:08 PM #68
go on You must login or register to view this content. and type in xbox 360 cable
it is somewhere on the list for £3.00 or something like $3.50
04-19-2009, 04:50 PM #69
FL00D3R
Pokemon Trainer
I live in the uk how can i get a migration cable?
04-19-2009, 04:59 PM #70
Antones
Blood of Innocence
Nice information
04-19-2009, 05:05 PM #71
Originally posted by FL00D3R View Post
I live in the uk how can i get a migration cable?

Click on this link You must login or register to view this content. and type in xbox 360 cable and it is on there
Or you can go on You must login or register to view this content. and search for transfer cable but the first link is a cheaper
04-19-2009, 08:11 PM #72
FL00D3R
Pokemon Trainer
On CeX they are really good but none in stock :(

And ebay is too expensive for a cable...
04-19-2009, 08:25 PM #73
I think i bought the last one this morning but they will be in-stock soon

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

I'm just wondering, does this even work because i'm getting the cable posted and I want to use the 1st method

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo